• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Rena_Dyne #21 Posted Jul 24 2019 - 22:18

Major

• Players
  • 8893 battles
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA

View Postcthulhu_hunter, on Jul 24 2019 - 12:52, said:

"Terrible player"....."Bad player", such a typical response (where's your tin foil joke?) . Personal attacks, rather than spend even one millisecond thinking about what I posted. These forums are just as toxic as battle chat. These forums are used primarily by unicum and pro players, most likely using cheat mods of some kind for their high stats. They also are great at using XVM to seal club us poor players in bottom tier tanks for their high stats. No wonder new players quit this game. This game is supposed to be fun. ALL I ask is for even a tiny bit of balance, which this game has none. I would be willing to bet that 90% of players in this game agree with me that this game is greatly unbalanced. So tired of having a battle of wits with unarmed players. Peace out ladies and gents. CH.

90% of the player base of this game doesn't get on the forums, or speak english, so, yeah likely they wont agree with you or even know what you're saying. Why not post the actual replay so everyone can see the match.

Hellsfog #22 Posted Jul 24 2019 - 22:20

Major

• Players
  • 38278 battles

View Postcthulhu_hunter, on Jul 24 2019 - 15:52, said:

"Terrible player"....."Bad player", such a typical response (where's your tin foil joke?) . Personal attacks, rather than spend even one millisecond thinking about what I posted. These forums are just as toxic as battle chat. These forums are used primarily by unicum and pro players, most likely using cheat mods of some kind for their high stats. They also are great at using XVM to seal club us poor players in bottom tier tanks for their high stats. No wonder new players quit this game. This game is supposed to be fun. ALL I ask is for even a tiny bit of balance, which this game has none. I would be willing to bet that 90% of players in this game agree with me that this game is greatly unbalanced. So tired of having a battle of wits with unarmed players. Peace out ladies and gents. CH.

You're post doesn't deserve anything but derision. It certainly doesn't merit even one millisecond of thought.  I'm willing to bet that 90% of players agree with me that no amount of balancing can ever make up for your bot-level play. 

Markd73 #23 Posted Jul 24 2019 - 22:20

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View Postcthulhu_hunter, on Jul 24 2019 - 20:52, said:

Why am I not surprised that you have doubled down....

You continue to make claims without evidence and then have the temerity to continue with your Ad Hominem attacks. I would spend more time collecting valid evidence for your claims, instead of blaming everyone else for your problems.

Projectile_Misfired #24 Posted Jul 24 2019 - 23:07

Major

• Players
  • 38695 battles

Unlike some of the other responses OP, I'll address the true reason for your post.

View Postcthulhu_hunter, on Jul 24 2019 - 18:29, said:

Just had to post this. Recently had a battle in my T14. 2 heavys per team. Me in my T14 (premium with weak gun) and a DW2 (tier 4). Enemy had a Churchill 1 (tier 5) and a KV1 (tier 5). Needless to say we lost, big time. For those of you who think that game isn't rigged, I have some prime ocean front property in Iowa I will sell you real cheap. Let the tin foil jokes and personal attacks flow. CH.

How much property, and how much are you selling it for?

Also, would you be willing to consider selling only a smaller portion for a reduced price?

Copacetic #25 Posted Jul 25 2019 - 00:04

Captain

• -Players-
  • 47280 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS

View Postcthulhu_hunter, on Jul 24 2019 - 19:29, said:

Just had to post this. Recently had a battle in my T14. 2 heavys per team. Me in my T14 (premium with weak gun) and a DW2 (tier 4). Enemy had a Churchill 1 (tier 5) and a KV1 (tier 5). Needless to say we lost, big time. For those of you who think that game isn't rigged, I have some prime ocean front property in Iowa I will sell you real cheap. Let the tin foil jokes and personal attacks flow. CH.

did you camp at base all game as usual?

the_Deadly_Bulb #26 Posted Jul 26 2019 - 19:58

Major

• Players
  • 27599 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

OP, you've quit this game on at least 2 occasions and posted how you sold all your tanks and dismissed all your crews.

Quit simply trying to quit and apply yourself for a change.

Quit, once and for all.

You can do it!

Leo_Major1970 #27 Posted Jul 28 2019 - 22:53

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 16384 battles

View Postcthulhu_hunter, on Jul 24 2019 - 13:29, said:

(I am francophone so I compensate for the mistakes I make in English by not making mistakes in French...)

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!  This game is rigged to the core.  I had a Chinese Type 64 (Tier6) and I was systematically in MM against Tier8 tanks.  The Type 64 TD gun pens nothing and since it's a Premium Tank you can't do diddley squat about it.  When I was playing one of my other Tier6 I was seeing Type 64 every map in Tier6 MM battles.

I suggested on the NA Discord serve that we should be allowed to research our Premium Tanks to make equal or better than the Tech Tree regular tanks.  I didn't receive any response from the developers online on Discord.  I suggested that researching a Premium would take less time than regular tanks but no response to this idea.  

This game could be flipped and made acceptable for everyone but there is a lack of imagination from the developer's team or it's simply a fear of accountability from some developers. 

This game is not balanced and by far.

I submitted this diagram on Discord to prove my point.

https://imgur.com/a/MjrctuS

Quote from the US. Army, a tank is "a compromise between armor, mobility, and firepower".  If you take the M4 improved you can say that it is not a tank.  It does not have any firepower what so ever and very weak armor.  If it had a good gun it could be a TD but the M4 Improved fails at both armor and firepower.  From this, we can say that is a really crappy tank.  I had an M4 Improved and I searched for two years to find the "improved" in that tank.  WOT developers could have used the Detroit Arsenal plans for the M4 improved or used one of the two prototype turrets - one was sent to Fort Bennings and the other went to Canada at Borden army base - of the M4 to come up with something decent but they didn't really do that with the discouraging results we see now.  The M4 Improved is just an example but many other problems are showing everywhere.  The usual "uninstall you are an idiot that doesn't know how to play" taddi tadada... has been used so many times to a point it just negates the validity of this lame assertion.

Some WOT groupies brown-nosing for promotion as community moderator will come in legion here and say that I need to wear a tinfoil hat but I really don't give a dam about these poor souls.  They can live in their delusions all they want it will not change anything to very unfair gameplay.

I sold 79 Premium tanks in the last 3 weeks.  Most of them I owned since 2015 when I joined the game.  For me, if a tank cant pen the tank in front of me with regular AP shells it's a worthless piece of junk.  If a Premium tank blows up after one or two shots it's a worthless piece of junk.  You need to tank damages while the enemy is in front of you and take the few milliseconds needed to aim otherwise you will shoot anywhere but your target.  Going back and forth just makes you lose your aim even with a gun laying drive.  Perks can help with that but at the end of the day, you need to tank damages.  If you don't like it get a TD with binoculars and snipe all day long to your heart content.

About the new skill books, well WOT made it so that you cant skill a crew that is not trained for that tank.  For years I've been switching crew from one tank to another so it will cost a little fortune to retrain most of my crews.  Since I've sold a lot of my Premium tanks the damages are not as terrible as it could have been.  This skill book thing is now a must since everyone is buying them so you must do the same and end up fighting higher Tiers mot of the time as a result.

How about the Churchill GC???  I've seen 2 times since the beginning of this year matches having the Churchill GC in the MM.  Why is this tank still in the tech tree???  Nobody at Wargaming looks at statistics???  The Churchill GC just makes the Churchill very hard to get to Elite tank and that is it.  It is a nuisance and nothing else.  This gets me back to my idea that there is a serious lack of imagination at Wargaming.  They could have stopped offering the Churchill GC and offer in the tech tree the Valiant tank instead (this is only a suggestion).

The Valiant tank at Bovington museum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valiant_tank#/media/File:Valiant_A38_1_Bovington.jpg

I just found out about the Valiant tank while writing this post.  This just proves that some developers of WOT should be doing something else.  Maybe some of them should work for Kaspersky anti-virus or another coding job elsewhere and as far as possible to online games...

Like I said previously, WOT developers team has a serious lack of imagination and in that scope, the developers only offer incremental half measures that make players angrier instead of creating a better gaming experience. This is also due to a fear of accountability of some developers toward proposing and implementing long-awaited solutions to serious problems that plague the game.  Fixing the test server would be a step forward into fixing the game and it's numerous and serious issues.

imagination

noun
imag·​i·​na·​tion | \ i-ˌma-jə-ˈnā-shən  \

Definition of imagination

1the act or power of forming a mental image of something not present to the senses or never before wholly perceived in reality
2acreative ability
bability to confront and deal with a problem RESOURCEFULNESSuse your imagination and get us out of here
cthe thinking or active mind INTERESTstories that fired the imagination
3aa creation of the mindespecially an idealized or poetic creation
bfanciful or empty assumption

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users