Youtube video live stream

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Thundering_Bush_Wookie #1 Posted Jul 26 2019 - 14:42

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31043 battles
  • [SAD-] SAD-

On this live stream I checked out Homefront the new battle mode that came with the most recent patch. I think it could use some improvement. First I think it should have some immediate rewards in the way of credits and experience, and that you should be able to use your own tanks and crews at the different tiers. Modeling it after the PVE mode in Warships would be a good idea.

What are some of the problems you see in it?

rawdawg13 #2 Posted Jul 26 2019 - 15:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 9658 battles
  • [-TFF-] -TFF-
Tankers go & purchase the gold packages,it bumps them up to level 2 or 3 .They hit battle button & they are in battle with four tier one tank allies & its like ten waves of attacks?  Its not right for the tier ones to get dragged into  that hot mess.Its not fair to the person that purchased the gold package. There is no chance of victory for either? I think the mode could be good?  WG, needs to think this out a little more. Just my 2cents.

rawdawg13 #3 Posted Jul 26 2019 - 15:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 9658 battles
  • [-TFF-] -TFF-
Sorry, forgot to mention . Only 2 cans of fuel per day ,you can go into random battles & earn a extra 2 -per day ,I think  ?  Its a mode your expected to be on every day to complete. If you can win more than 50% 

Thundering_Bush_Wookie #4 Posted Jul 26 2019 - 19:15

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31043 battles
  • [SAD-] SAD-

View Postrawdawg13, on Jul 26 2019 - 09:52, said:

Tankers go & purchase the gold packages,it bumps them up to level 2 or 3 .They hit battle button & they are in battle with four tier one tank allies & its like ten waves of attacks?  Its not right for the tier ones to get dragged into  that hot mess.Its not fair to the person that purchased the gold package. There is no chance of victory for either? I think the mode could be good?  WG, needs to think this out a little more. Just my 2cents.

Exactly I think WG needs to do some more work on the PVE mode. Make it more mission orientated like in Armored Warfare? And restrict it to same tier tanks. 
A tier 4 Valentine shooting at even sides of Panthers and Tigers is a no win situation win they can potentially one shot you

Also tagged with Youtube, video, live stream

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users