Why the useless map fragments?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

__Badfinger__ #1 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 17:05

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 32609 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

I really like the map fragment idea, but why cant we only get fragments that are of use to us. If a person has all the tier 10's of a given nation, its pretty obvious those fragments are useless to them. Or maybe give us a swap option of 4 for 1? 

Also in the tank reward missions, really need more nation choices for the map fragments.

Christojojo #2 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 17:17

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34719 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP
AS I have been told about other elements in the game random makes it more exciting. I don't always agree but this time I think getting accelerated research on the only line you want seems a bit counterproductive to the excitement of unlocking a tank by grinding.

Edited by Christojojo, Jul 27 2019 - 17:17.

MagillaGuerilla #3 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 17:21

Major

• -Players-
  • 25865 battles
Useless "rewards" are their lame attempt to get us to play more. We play more and it doesn't cost them anything. How I'd love to sell the piles of useless emblems they give us along with the useless blueprints and training books.

madogthefirst #4 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 17:30

Major

• Players
  • 24379 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Jul 27 2019 - 08:21, said:

Useless "rewards" are their lame attempt to get us to play more. We play more and it doesn't cost them anything. How I'd love to sell the piles of useless emblems they give us along with the useless blueprints and training books.

You can sell most emblems.

UvBeenTrumped #5 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 18:07

Captain

• Players
  • 64601 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Jul 27 2019 - 09:21, said:

25k games and still think the training books are useless. Well I guess if you have no clue on how to play the game they would be useless. As for the "useless" emblems, they are in your garage, they were free. You have a choice to use them or not. And for the blueprints... Do I really need to explain this one? Well, when grinding a tank and you have a complete set of the blueprints for that specific line it helps greatly. But again, you would have to understand the game or what the "free" stuff that WG is giving you to get the gist of it.

__Badfinger__ #6 Posted Jul 27 2019 - 19:30

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 32609 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

View PostChristojojo, on Jul 27 2019 - 11:17, said:

AS I have been told about other elements in the game random makes it more exciting. I don't always agree but this time I think getting accelerated research on the only line you want seems a bit counterproductive to the excitement of unlocking a tank by grinding.

LOL, unfortunately in my case most of the time, the excitement of unlocking the tier 10 in a line is more of a "thank god that's over". As for me, I'm really anal about clutter, and having a lot of items in my garage that I cannot ever use, should atleast have an option to sell, trade or delete items.  IMO that's what I'd like to see.

Jasper_Seven #7 Posted Jul 30 2019 - 03:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23445 battles

"map fragments" lol

Blueprints are one of the better ideas they've had.  The unicums have no problem ripping right up a tech tree and trying out different tanks and play styles. But, the blueprints, especially in combination with "tank rewards" give us average players, who after years of playing, would still like to try out some of the different tanks.

You can always pay for xp, if you want to spend money, of course.  But, I've been able to advance a couple of tanks that I was interested in to try, or to head up that line - where otherwise I would have decided it just wasn't worth the grind.

As for the random, perhaps that was to slow down the process some, and open up possibilities for others.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users