KRZY

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Gen_Grant #21 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 20:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 41312 battles
  • [BURYU] BURYU

If your Prime stuff has vanished Please go to this link it is BS but it works. I am not happy I had to do all this BS but hey. it's WG...

https://na.wargaming.../article/23336/

Gen_Grant #22 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 20:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 41312 battles
  • [BURYU] BURYU

View PostNeutronRaptor, on Aug 01 2019 - 05:06, said:

Go to your account management tab right here on this website. Click your linked twitch account and unlink it then immediately relink it on the same page. Restart the game and you should get all your stuff back. I had the same issue. Said claimed and nothing was showing up except it showed my Tiger was removed when I logged in. Did the unlinking and relinking in my account management tab here on the website and after I logged back in everything popped up. I thought it would fix itself so waited two days hoping it would pop before doing the unlinking trick. 

Got the fix dude and thanks

https://na.wargaming.../article/23336/

Cmdr_Adama_BSG75 #23 Posted Aug 02 2019 - 02:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38120 battles
  • [GST] GST

OK, so this is kinda BS for the players who's world doesn't revolve around the game. You must play the captured tiger and finish in the top 10 experience, 3 times each day. If you get lucky, you can pull it off in 30 minutes or so. If you're lucky.

A lot of us have actual lives outside of this game and can only play maybe an hour to an hour and a half, each day, if we're lucky. That leaves time for MAYBE 4 or 5 random battles. We also have Frontlines and now Homefront to add to the mix. 

This mission takes up too much valuable tanking time. Especially because you must play the ONE tank at least 3 times, every day, to get the final reward

Next month, do something a little more realistic. Like finishing in the top ten in that tank, but the final reward based upon a total of maybe 30 top 10s, experience and damage, out of the 30 day period overall. One point each time you do it. You would need 30 points at the end of the month. Get them in 1 day, or 30. That way you could catch up if you missed a few days, or get ahead a few if you have time to waste.

Don't make it a "gotta play that tank everyday for an hour or more" kinda thing. Thats great for people with nothing else to do, but I'm pretty sure most of us can't dedicate the required time to finish this mission.

SparkyGT #24 Posted Aug 05 2019 - 19:36

Major

• Players
  • 50885 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
Still dont have the King tiger, so cant do any of these damn missions, stupid problem  of claiming went to another server and WG wont fix it,even though Amazon Twitch said WG could fix it on their end. wasted my money on this game for alot of years  :(  SAD when i cant even get the free stuff from WG, and catn buy the damn tiger C either

arubaba #25 Posted Aug 06 2019 - 20:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 1427 battles
  • [TDEST] TDEST
alguien que por favor me ayude a resolver un inconveniente sobre wot, me bloquearon la cuenta por intentar reclamar un paquete de golf, paquete que no tenia ni precio y aparte de que no se completo la transacción me bloquearon la cuenta por favor alguien que me pueda ayudar ya contacte con el soporte de wot y aun no me dan respuesta 

wolfsbite_CZ #26 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 01:46

Private

• -Players-
  • 2159 battles
  • [G-CO] G-CO
wthim not paying into amazon just to get free stuff

Also tagged with KRZY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users