500 Stream Chain Missions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Start2 #1 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 13:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 69886 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

We are going to have an event, that you would want to participate in, that we want you to watch our "programming" for a month or so and "The longer you keep the "streak" alive, the better the rewards!".....but only the first 500 people, who get the code, AND complete the mission will be able to create said "streak". (Maybe that there are 1000, as there is an event twice a week....it's not clear)

And then do it again each week?

So what are the odds.........1st to get your code..If you are diligent, you could get 1 of the 500 codes and then do it again each of the next 4 weeks. (When The Black Market was active, did everyone who wanted one of the offers get one?)

Problem is, who will never even try because, well consumables, missions and slots are not a major draw. Thus, your goal of getting people to watch is defeated before it begins.

Creating artificial scarcity and "need" in a virtual game EVENT.  I guess that is a good model. Worked so far for creating that artificial scarcity and "need" in a virtual GAME.

Edited by Start2, Aug 01 2019 - 13:13.

_Ayreon_ #2 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 13:24

Captain

• Players
  • 52378 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA
ENOUGH WITH THE CODES... JEEEEZZZ.... 

Garandster #3 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 15:22

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5971 battles

The codes are a bonus for the people who watch the stream. If there wasn't a limit then anyone could grab them from a forum post and it defeats the purpose. The idea is TO INCREASE STREAM PARTICIPATION, and they do it all the time on EU. It's a fairly common business practice to have limited redemption, time, and/or quantity promotions to drive traffic.

It's a nice bonus for those who watch the stream anyways, and it's up to everyone else to decide if it's worth them deciding to show up to participate. Idk why I've seen so many people in the forum upset about them giving out a bonus to people who regularly show up to the stream. I suppose everyone wants the stream participation bonus without actually showing up to the stream.

CaptSpaulding55 #4 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 17:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34003 battles
No, no and NO!

fireraiserbr #5 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 17:41

Sergeant

• Players
  • 61425 battles

View PostGarandster, on Aug 01 2019 - 15:22, said:

The codes are a bonus for the people who watch the stream. If there wasn't a limit then anyone could grab them from a forum post and it defeats the purpose. The idea is TO INCREASE STREAM PARTICIPATION, and they do it all the time on EU. It's a fairly common business practice to have limited redemption, time, and/or quantity promotions to drive traffic.

It's a nice bonus for those who watch the stream anyways, and it's up to everyone else to decide if it's worth them deciding to show up to participate. Idk why I've seen so many people in the forum upset about them giving out a bonus to people who regularly show up to the stream. I suppose everyone wants the stream participation bonus without actually showing up to the stgetting people to play the gameream.

getting people to play the game IN THEIR FREE TIME, is the main goal , not watching the damn streams. guess what ! if they watch the stream they don't play the game in the same time.

you want them to get another batch of time to  also play the game after watching streams for hours to get a code? LOL YOU, WARGAMING , THIS EVENT. CLOWNS . YOU ARE FUNNY

you know that inserting a code doesnt get you anything , you have a mission on that code most of the time. you have to play and do well to get anything.

now getting people waiting for the streamers to wake up at noon, because the stream is off at noon, then watching streamers then insert the code then play for missions, thats a full timejob for an online game who should be fun to play hows that for ''business practice''

P.S. playing 22 battles last 30 days and none for a week, thats because you are intense on watching streams and posting the forum, isnt it I GOT YA

Edited by fireraiserbr, Aug 01 2019 - 17:58.

Also tagged with 500, Stream, Chain, Missions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users