-U-M- United Misfits Recruiting (Official Thread)

clan wars advances tournaments

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ObsidianGuardian #1 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 14:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20673 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

::: What We Are :::

United Misfits Is For Players Who are Called bad players,outcasts from other clans.
Who don't have the right win8, or meta tank(s) to join them Or Fight In End Games (Clan Wars).
We not like other clans, we don't have favorites, everyone fights in clan wars.
United Misfits is a all age clan.
We do strongholds daily when we not fighting in clan wars.
(Must Do One Or Two Days Of Strongholds A Week)

::: Global Ranking :::
We are in the top 200 clans on world of tanks. But to us global ranking
does not mean much. Global is based on players PR, you can be really good at pub matches.
But when it comes to clan events like clan wars, strong holds or advances, are you as
good at you are in pub matches ? Will you follow orders ?

::: In Clan credit System :::
We are the only clan on world of tanks, who does this.
When you do something like clan wars, strong holds or advances, you get credits.
http://unitedmisfitsnation.com/howtoearnpoints
In which you can trade in for gold, we have levels of gold payouts, depending on your rank in clan.
http://unitedmisfitsnation.com/storecashingout
The more you do stuff with the clan, the faster your credits will build up in which you can trade in
for gold. (All gifted by the commander shadowpatriot)
Former members and other clans say shadowpatriot pay players to stay in clan, not true.
He see it this way, if your busting your butt off for the clan, you will get rewarded in gold,
This gold will help you in training crews, or free exp to a tier 10 tank, In which it will help the clan out in
clan wars.

::: Teamspeak Requirement :::
Must have teamspeak3 for comms.
Required only during clan events, (Other clans require you to be on when your on tanks)
We do not inforce the teamspeak3 comms rule, but if you want credits to trade in for gold, you will be
on comms for clan events, if not on teamspeak, you won't get picked until you come on.

::: Clan Wars:::
In clan wars, we don't pick certain tanks, we have players ready the best tier 10 they are good in,
battle callers make plans and go from there.
(We do this because if you say we need a E-100, a person with no perks and maybe played that tank 10 times will put
it up just to get into clan wars, he will drag the team down from lack of exp)
The commander don't get mad if the clan loses in clan wars battles, we mostly focus on completing gold missions and victory points missions.
If we take  temp landing land we burn it,  pull off the map. if it a reg landing we only hold it until morning then pull off the map.

Past Clan Events History:
-Full Seasons Clan Wars-
--------------------------------
Finished 8th Place: 2017
Tier 6 Clan Wars Season 5
------------------------
Season 7 Clan Wars: 2018
finished 31st
------------------------
Season 11 Clan Wars: 2019
Finished 59
-     -     -
-Mini Seasons Clan Wars-
-------------------------
Finished 122
Tier 10: OPERATION GAMBIT: 2017
Finished 127
Soldiers of Fortune: 2019
Finished 98
Tier 10: Fire Trail: 2019
During full season, on top of the credit system, we give out the gold we earned during the season, if you been there everyday for clan wars, you will get
a better payout then other people who did clan wars.

Do Not Join Us If:
1. Only care about winning, we care about winning but we don't always win.
2. Being In A Clan With Kids
3. Only care about WIN8
4. Only Care about Gold

If you think united misfits is for you then come to our
teamspeak umnation.gavs.us
Or check out our website unitedmisfitsnation.com

Edited by ShadowPatriot, Aug 01 2019 - 14:39.

Memes_R_Us #2 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 15:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 20889 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

credit system seems kind of unfair chief 

XO-1250 credits-2500 gold

Recruit-1250 credits-1000 gold

:thonking_face:

good luck tho:great:

ObsidianGuardian #3 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 15:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20673 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View PostMemes_R_Us, on Aug 01 2019 - 09:00, said:

credit system seems kind of unfair chief 

XO-1250 credits-2500 gold

Recruit-1250 credits-1000 gold

:thonking_face:

good luck tho:great:

Changes From The Clan Meeting Sunday June 30th 2019
Say you been loyal to the clan for over 100 days, current payout 1250 credit rewards for 3000 gold, we have dude in clan for less then 30 days, should he get the same as you? Nope. When he trades in 1250 credits he will get 1000 gold, once he moves up to private from recruit. His reward credits payout will go 1250 credits for 1000 to 1500 ect ect. We have guys come in, do 2 weeks of stuff get 3000 gold then quit the clan. This will stop people from being a short term. Member.

Join the clan you start out as a reservist. when you come onto teamspeak you get bumped up to recruit, after 60 days, you get bumped to private, then 100 days
you move up to JR officer, as your in the clan, your credit payouts wil go up, unless you want to be a battle caller, or help me run the clan, in which
your rank will go up to Combat officer, XO or PO, in which if they are helping me, they get paid out more.

_John1986_ #4 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 17:35

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13418 battles
  • [PZB] PZB

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 01 2019 - 09:08, said:

Changes From The Clan Meeting Sunday June 30th 2019
Say you been loyal to the clan for over 100 days, current payout 1250 credit rewards for 3000 gold, we have dude in clan for less then 30 days, should he get the same as you? Nope. When he trades in 1250 credits he will get 1000 gold, once he moves up to private from recruit. His reward credits payout will go 1250 credits for 1000 to 1500 ect ect. We have guys come in, do 2 weeks of stuff get 3000 gold then quit the clan. This will stop people from being a short term. Member.

Join the clan you start out as a reservist. when you come onto teamspeak you get bumped up to recruit, after 60 days, you get bumped to private, then 100 days
you move up to JR officer, as your in the clan, your credit payouts wil go up, unless you want to be a battle caller, or help me run the clan, in which
your rank will go up to Combat officer, XO or PO, in which if they are helping me, they get paid out more.

Might wanna change that font color buddy. 

BigDollarBillz #5 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 17:49

Major

• Players
  • 38772 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
Good luck in your recruiting man. But still if someone can come in and earn some fast gold no matter if it is a 100 or 3000. They will still leave if they aren't happy there. But I salute you for spending real money on your members. I would think that would make the real good players think about joining your clan. I just know recruiting is at a stand still for me. But I can't afford to pay players with gold, from me spending money. It sucks being disabled, but things could be a lot worse I guess.

ObsidianGuardian #6 Posted Aug 01 2019 - 19:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20673 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Aug 01 2019 - 11:49, said:

Good luck in your recruiting man. But still if someone can come in and earn some fast gold no matter if it is a 100 or 3000. They will still leave if they aren't happy there. But I salute you for spending real money on your members. I would think that would make the real good players think about joining your clan. I just know recruiting is at a stand still for me. But I can't afford to pay players with gold, from me spending money. It sucks being disabled, but things could be a lot worse I guess.

I been running this clan for almost 4 years this way, with a few changes there and there, but we outlived a lot of clans. Who came in and bad mouthed united misfits. 

ObsidianGuardian #7 Posted Aug 06 2019 - 14:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20673 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N
United misfits will be donating 10 dollars for every 1,000 gold we earn in clan wars to EL PASO TX, DAYRON OH victims and families. 

Also tagged with clan wars, advances, tournaments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users