WG fix the stupid and terrible login system from WGC

6 replies to this topic

arrrgh #1 Posted Aug 06 2019 - 10:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70632 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

This happens ALL THE DAMN TIME

I have a connection issue, game disconnects.   I try to relogin and the client has lost my login info.   I have to restart my password manager to reenter the password, or resetart the game client from scratch.

It happens the most with WOWP, where the game fails to login all the time.   Either 'error recieving player details' or 'server disconnect'.   Even if WGC is still running, it looses the login info.   Its a massive pain in the butt.

Why cant the client just KEEP the damn login info.  Why does it have to delete it.   Its infuriating. 

MagillaGuerilla #2 Posted Aug 06 2019 - 12:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 25890 battles
This never happens for me. Did you click the "remember me" box at log in ?

Insanefriend #3 Posted Aug 06 2019 - 13:13

Captain

• Players
  • 46189 battles
I find it annoying that if you close the wg center then try to change servers the game asks for login info again.  I mostly only noticed it does this since I've been playing on the Asian server and at lower tiers changing between the lower pop server with bots and the one without over there.  Interestingly they have a Object 244 tier six premium over there, something our server never got, along with 25% consumable discounts during events.......  They also get patch news and info a day in advance of the US server.

Edited by Insanefriend, Aug 06 2019 - 13:15.

arrrgh #4 Posted Aug 06 2019 - 15:49

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70632 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostMagillaGuerilla, on Aug 06 2019 - 11:43, said:

This never happens for me. Did you click the "remember me" box at log in ?

Yes, it still deletes the info.

arrrgh #5 Posted Aug 11 2019 - 11:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 70632 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP
If you don't have wgc running, and you have to reconnect WOT, it deletes both your email and password.  

Each client acts slightly differently. 

RabbleRouser #6 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 16:47

Private

• Players
  • 12012 battles
Anyone having my problem? Latest update of WoT says it started but can't see any result. WoT won't start. WGC creates a black screen, so I'm literally stuck. Can't uninstall clients and reinstall without WGC, Uninstalled and installed WGC again and it['s still nothing but a black screen. Latest attempt WGC won't even launch, so I can't do a dang thing now. Any ideas? Can't reach wargaming because they force a ticket to have an attachment - can't attach without a working WGCheck or WGC. Ugh.

RabbleRouser #7 Posted Sep 14 2019 - 00:02

Private

• Players
  • 12012 battles

View PostRabbleRouser, on Sep 13 2019 - 16:47, said:

Anyone having my problem? Latest update of WoT says it started but can't see any result. WoT won't start. WGC creates a black screen, so I'm literally stuck. Can't uninstall clients and reinstall without WGC, Uninstalled and installed WGC again and it['s still nothing but a black screen. Latest attempt WGC won't even launch, so I can't do a dang thing now. Any ideas? Can't reach wargaming because they force a ticket to have an attachment - can't attach without a working WGCheck or WGC. Ugh.

Finally got a ticket up to wargaming. didn't expect expert help here - just thought I'd try for a simple solution others had worked in the past.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users