• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lagikill #1 Posted Aug 06 2019 - 17:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 22463 battles
  • [T-ROH] T-ROH

Hello!

I just have a few things I'd like to put out there that have been important to my team and I recently regarding tournaments.

Primarily, why have there only been the same four tournaments week after week recently? We would love to have more verity in the tier spread and particularly in larger teams like there used to be not a few months ago, as there are more than 2 and 3 members of my team.

Leading into our second point of contention which lies with the bracketing system (primarily) in these tier 10 tournaments. It just hasn't been all that enjoyable for my team and I to be placed in groups with 5 other teams who have average PR's 5000 points higher than our own and who all have T95/FV4201's, Obj. 279e's, or some other clan/reward tank that we simply have no chance of dealing with. It's one thing to lose a round to a team by one or two shots because they simply played better than us, or because we made some mistakes, but it's a whole different thing loosing to a team 0-3 while they still all have full HP because every single shell failed to do damage while they seemed to have no trouble at all.

That last point was a bit of personal venting on my part.

Best regards,

Lagikill

cavalry11 #2 Posted Aug 06 2019 - 21:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 49630 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
I 100% agree with you.

Also tagged with Tournament

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users