Improve MM or drop the win requirements

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

OlTanker #21 Posted Aug 17 2019 - 15:29

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21431 battles

View PostTiocfaidh_Arla, on Aug 17 2019 - 05:35, said:

People who say it is all you are just trolls and wrong. People who say it is all MM are sadly mistaken because they don't know any better. In landslide losses it is the team, i.e. MM. In close matches you have blame.

I could be wrong, but I believe that is his complaint. In my gaming experience here I can understand exactly where the OP is coming from because I see the same darn thing. You often know in the first 30 seconds how the game is going to go when you see the lemming train all go to one side leaving the high speed approach to your base undefended. Seeing the battle results of a loss where the enemy side has in excess of 10 players left to zero on your side and the battle is over in 4 minutes or less, often less. I have gotten to the point now where when I get 3 blowout losses in a row it's time to leave the game and do something else. I'll do that 3 times in a day and far far too often I end up playing in 9 battles total before I give up for the day. I saw the same thing in boats and finally left that game entirely.

Copacetic #22 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 00:06

Captain

• -Players-
  • 46512 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS

View PostTiocfaidh_Arla, on Aug 17 2019 - 12:35, said:

People who say it is all you are just trolls and wrong. People who say it is all MM are sadly mistaken because they don't know any better. In landslide losses it is the team, i.e. MM. In close matches you have blame.

how many times you going to respond to your own posts?

Splatterit #23 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 03:59

Private

• Players
  • 37294 battles
  • [LYLT] LYLT
stopped playing except once every two weeks waiting to see if they fix this now sad game. MM 37% and 40%. both landslide losses. will try now in a month to see if they get their heads out of their A$$. NO FUN NOT HAVING A CHANCE WOT WAKE THE HELL UP

Tiocfaidh_Arla #24 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 13:42

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4207 battles
  • [IRE] IRE

View PostCopacetic, on Aug 18 2019 - 00:06, said:

how many times you going to respond to your own posts?

If it bothers you, I apologize. I am sorry it upsets you so. I will try to be more conscientious. We can call a timeout if you like, perhaps we talk about it and come to an amiable resolution where we all get trophies.

Copacetic #25 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 17:53

Captain

• -Players-
  • 46512 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS

View PostTiocfaidh_Arla, on Aug 18 2019 - 13:42, said:

If it bothers you, I apologize. I am sorry it upsets you so. I will try to be more conscientious. We can call a timeout if you like, perhaps we talk about it and come to an amiable resolution where we all get trophies.

sounds like what the sbmm noobs want, trophies for all!

Edited by Copacetic, Aug 20 2019 - 17:53.

Tiocfaidh_Arla #26 Posted Aug 24 2019 - 13:16

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4207 battles
  • [IRE] IRE

View PostCopacetic, on Aug 20 2019 - 17:53, said:

sounds like what the sbmm noobs want, trophies for all!

If that is what you want, we can give you an e-trophy. I can email it to you and put you on a listserv so others can make you feel better about yourself. Those who have no self esteem attack others because it makes them feel better.

cthulhu_hunter #27 Posted Aug 24 2019 - 22:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 36918 battles
Rigged is rigged.

Me2Big #28 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 08:42

Private

• Players
  • 9153 battles

Suggestion : Make Platoon Homefront a separate game

I took World of Tanks off. Just did not like spending years upgrading crew\tanks and having tanks in front of me "go invisible" 100 meters in front of my 100% trained (x 2 ) crew, in an OPEN FIELD., etc. Understand it's a money game (gold rounds, premium accounts etc.) Poor feeling of tactical\strategic meaning makes the regular WOT a chore\ NOT FUN.

NO ONE "WINS" IN A WAR. My Uncle was an SS man with an Iron Cross (and WOT is a "Russian Game", supposedly, but I do like Putin very much!) Resorting to war is the most expensive way to achieve foreign policy objectives, and when you resort to war, you are admitting that your foreign policy is a failure! It's why the USA is ready to collapse into bankruptcy, verts are homeless, CIA heroin. FBI guns and bombs, and NSA\local militarized police provocations and shooting people because they aren't wearing their seatbelts, fake terrorism etc. ! (Where's the Fourth Amendment? A cop has no damn right to search your car without a warrant, not his business if you're wearing a seatbelt or motorcycle helmet etc. or smoking in public! And where's the Freedom of Speech anywhere in the world?)

Anyways, back to the topic : MAKE PLATOON:HOMEFRONT a basic game choice within WOT (not everyone has time to platoon). Working together as a team, being able to call in  arty\air strikes, place mines. and FIGHTING FOR A STRATEGIC FRONT with NO more "WIN\LOSS" nonsense. Just judging each player as to how well they do in fighting for the team, defending the front and obtaining strategic and tactical objectives within the map, as in PLATOON:HOMEFRONT, is much more attractive, I think, than having "cars with guns" racing all over a tiny map, fighting for silly circles (home bases) which are nothing but circles drawn in the grass, which is WOT today, an arcade game. Give us crews and tanks and battles with actual battle histories\skills\medals that have some meaning, more like War Thunder. (Like World of Warships still!)

Sorry for too many words.

Panzerjager72 #29 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 15:52

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 20980 battles
  • [FART-] FART-

1 Win and 7 straight losses in a 1 hour session this morning.

Your MM is absolute trash.

BAD_MM_DESERTER #30 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 20:58

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 17843 battles
game dead on 2013, on bad mm im suicide or not fight wargaming must learn from best tanks game (+1-1) battle tier rate. dont care about stats, of course stats handle by wargaming and on 65% of suicide battles, stats decrease, but really dont care stats bad MM not fight, thats all

BAD_MM_DESERTER #31 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 21:15

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 17843 battles

View PostMe2Big, on Aug 25 2019 - 07:42, said:

Suggestion : Make Platoon Homefront a separate game

I took World of Tanks off. Just did not like spending years upgrading crew\tanks and having tanks in front of me "go invisible" 100 meters in front of my 100% trained (x 2 ) crew, in an OPEN FIELD., etc. Understand it's a money game (gold rounds, premium accounts etc.) Poor feeling of tactical\strategic meaning makes the regular WOT a chore\ NOT FUN.

NO ONE "WINS" IN A WAR. My Uncle was an SS man with an Iron Cross (and WOT is a "Russian Game", supposedly, but I do like Putin very much!) Resorting to war is the most expensive way to achieve foreign policy objectives, and when you resort to war, you are admitting that your foreign policy is a failure! It's why the USA is ready to collapse into bankruptcy, verts are homeless, CIA heroin. FBI guns and bombs, and NSA\local militarized police provocations and shooting people because they aren't wearing their seatbelts, fake terrorism etc. ! (Where's the Fourth Amendment? A cop has no damn right to search your car without a warrant, not his business if you're wearing a seatbelt or motorcycle helmet etc. or smoking in public! And where's the Freedom of Speech anywhere in the world?)

Anyways, back to the topic : MAKE PLATOON:HOMEFRONT a basic game choice within WOT (not everyone has time to platoon). Working together as a team, being able to call in  arty\air strikes, place mines. and FIGHTING FOR A STRATEGIC FRONT with NO more "WIN\LOSS" nonsense. Just judging each player as to how well they do in fighting for the team, defending the front and obtaining strategic and tactical objectives within the map, as in PLATOON:HOMEFRONT, is much more attractive, I think, than having "cars with guns" racing all over a tiny map, fighting for silly circles (home bases) which are nothing but circles drawn in the grass, which is WOT today, an arcade game. Give us crews and tanks and battles with actual battle histories\skills\medals that have some meaning, more like War Thunder. (Like World of Warships still!)

Sorry for too many words.

wot is a dead game since 2015 im on best tanks game and of course not wot, there +1-1 battle tier rate, there yopur prem tanks works, here on bad  mm (+2) im suicide, stats dont care, i have 65% on suicide battles ever day im here and as i said wot is  a dead game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users