No more turning blue but team kills is on the rise

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

TheManFromKekistan #21 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 13:44

Major

• -Players-
  • 28 battles

View Postshaggy996, on Aug 08 2019 - 01:09, said:

actually pushing a team mate out is the big thing now. they can do it with no worry of being shot. 

Pushing tanks out into enemy fire was never able to be countered by shooting them because you would be the one who turns blue. Physics abuse has to be submitted in ticket form.

Das_Reaper_1 #22 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 15:48

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12423 battles
  • [_BK_] _BK_

View PostTuzban, on Aug 08 2019 - 03:48, said:

Haven't been pushed around a corner or out of a bush in months. It started happening yesterday.

Yes 14 pub matches yesterday one ahole pushing me out of cover.

USSMidway_CV41 #23 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 15:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30958 battles
  • [CV-41] CV-41
I was pushed in to line of fire twice yesterday.  That hasn't happened in years.

tod914 #24 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 15:58

Major

• Players
  • 64380 battles
Sounds like Kellerman will be opening up a production studio.

xxBigbacon #25 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 16:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 9408 battles
  • [GNZX1] GNZX1

View PostBlaqWolf, on Aug 08 2019 - 07:41, said:

Indeed.
They need to implement a 'recovery' mode that can be used when you're being pushed.  Activating it anchors your vehicle in place, it can no longer be pushed no matter what it weighs or what's pushing it.  If an *enemy* is pushing an anchored vehicle they both take standard ram/crush damage (with the heavier vehicle doing more damage).
The added bonus is that, when activated within 10m of an overturned vehicle 'links' the deploying vehicle to the overturned one and can then pull it upright if it's got superior weight/horsepower.  Unlike the crap in that other game this does not haul the overturned vehicle around willy nilly, it just rolls it in place until it's upright whereupon the recovery mode is deactivated.

why not just make it so teammates can't move team mates around unless the tank is dead? we don't need magic mechanics and not allowing enemies to push you is extra stupid.

Even then this mechanic would still have issues because then someone could trap a tank somewhere and they can't get out or do anything. Not that this cant happen with a light vehicle vs a big one now but... there is no 100% fix.

Edited by xxBigbacon, Aug 08 2019 - 16:05.

xxBigbacon #26 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 16:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 9408 battles
  • [GNZX1] GNZX1

View PostXplato, on Aug 08 2019 - 11:20, said:

I don't see a problem with using the 14 bots on your team as meat shields.

using as a meat shield is one thing, pushing them around to do it is another.

it sucks that you have to be vigilant about where your teammates park and be aware of this so they don't meat shield you or move you about.

Edited by xxBigbacon, Aug 08 2019 - 16:09.

Markd73 #27 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 16:25

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostGriffon327327, on Aug 08 2019 - 05:48, said:

Swift move wargaming

The only protection from zealous noobs team killing us all the time was patience and letting them turn blue so that us veteran players can deal with them according to wargaming rules

which states when a friendly turns blue he is NO longer a friendly and considered an enemy by all and you can shoot him and kill him with no penalty

by removing team damage wargaming made it impossible for the players to police the battlefield and deal with team killers because tens of thousands of frustrated players are now pushing players across the map and into enemy fire to be spotted like never before and if you so happen to have a lighter tank there is NOTHING you can do about it

and do not say screenshot and replay and physics abuse because I have been doing that for years and checking up to see if players ever get banned and they do not

physics abuse ticket should work in theory but wargaming never pnalizes players that spend money and that is period even players in top clans caught cheating do not get banned they simply lose any points from clan activities

everyone thought removing team damage would be a good thing ? just wait till you have a hundred thousand people pushing you around in battles non stop because they find that nothing ever happens to them

Why are you jumping to that conclusion? WG intentionally does not release details on any enforcement. An intellectually honest position would be "I don't think they enforce this rule, but I am not sure as I have no evidence for or against this claim". 

You are categorically stating that you know they are not banned based on anecdotal data. That is an incorrect position to adopt.

Izgoy0899 #28 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 16:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 605 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE

View PostGriffon327327, on Aug 08 2019 - 06:48, said:

Swift move wargaming

The only protection from zealous noobs team killing us all the time was patience and letting them turn blue so that us veteran players can deal with them according to wargaming rules

which states when a friendly turns blue he is NO longer a friendly and considered an enemy by all and you can shoot him and kill him with no penalty

by removing team damage wargaming made it impossible for the players to police the battlefield and deal with team killers because tens of thousands of frustrated players are now pushing players across the map and into enemy fire to be spotted like never before and if you so happen to have a lighter tank there is NOTHING you can do about it

and do not say screenshot and replay and physics abuse because I have been doing that for years and checking up to see if players ever get banned and they do not

physics abuse ticket should work in theory but wargaming never pnalizes players that spend money and that is period even players in top clans caught cheating do not get banned they simply lose any points from clan activities

everyone thought removing team damage would be a good thing ? just wait till you have a hundred thousand people pushing you around in battles non stop because they find that nothing ever happens to them

As a former console player, where they had no team damage, to PC I think I mentioned this to people based on troll behavior from console.....but in not so few of words got told I was only a noob with less then 500 battles and generally knew nothing.  

OraBera #29 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 16:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21794 battles

View PostGriffon327327, on Aug 08 2019 - 06:48, said:

Swift move wargaming

Battle yesterday fine teammate tried pushing me into enemy fire. When that didn't work he pushed me in a lake.

Tier 7 Setter, anyone is going to push me around.

khorender_1 #30 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 16:31

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7301 battles

View PostNorseskald, on Aug 08 2019 - 12:55, said:

your probably looking for cnn and msnbc take on it

I don't know all the hyperbole and [edited], maybe it's the channel you seem to be pushing Faux Noise.

Jryder #31 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 17:46

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 13911 battles

So, what I am seeing is that we need to be able to TK or else we will be pushed around. If the two options are being shot by friendlies or being pushed by friendlies, I'll take being pushed any day.

TK'ing is against the rules. WG just removed the ability to cheat. Learn to play by the rules.

I would also add that WG seems to be doing some players a big favor. If retaliation for griefing via TK is such an important aspect of your game, by disallowing FF WG is saving you credits. They are also saving you from your own worst impulses. Since certain players seem to lack any measure of self-control, they should be thanking WG for stepping in on their behalf...

QuicksilverJPR #32 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 18:44

Major

• Players
  • 27880 battles
  • [RPG] RPG

View PostNonamanadus, on Aug 08 2019 - 07:42, said:

Think Wargaming has the time to review every ticket? With the automated team damage it was more cost effective and efficient. 

Except that's exactly what they tell us to do.  Whether they have enough time to do it is on them, not me.  :coin:

owlgator #33 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 18:58

Captain

• Players
  • 15476 battles
  • [W--W] W--W

View PostLeopardus_parsalis, on Aug 08 2019 - 00:47, said:

@Griffon327327 : Rarely more then 25k players on on the US-servers.

pls explain how you could be pushed by " onehundredthousand" players? And no more then 15 per team in randoms.

I`m rather sure to find a Fox-News-like explanation. 

It was those illegals who came over and did it - they just aren't counted.

View PostNorseskald, on Aug 08 2019 - 05:55, said:

your probably looking for cnn and msnbc take on it

You're... but not surprising based on your comment.

Numerius_Titurius_Sophus #34 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 22:40

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14982 battles
  • [GSH] GSH

View Postshaggy996, on Aug 08 2019 - 07:09, said:

actually pushing a team mate out is the big thing now. they can do it with no worry of being shot. 

but but...WG is very intently policing and banning people who do this!  Just send in a replay!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

{snort, blows nose}

I haven't laughed that hard in days :)

Astralite #35 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 22:57

Captain

• Players
  • 25856 battles

View PostLeopardus_parsalis, on Aug 08 2019 - 07:47, said:

@Griffon327327 : Rarely more then 25k players on on the US-servers.

pls explain how you could be pushed by " onehundredthousand" players? And no more then 15 per team in randoms.

I`m rather sure to find a Fox-News-like explanation. 

Only a braindead liberal could take snarky exaggeration as statement of fact. Gotta mold everything to fit your narrative, amirite?

dunniteowl #36 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 23:42

Major

• -Players-
  • 30816 battles

View Postheavymetal1967, on Aug 08 2019 - 00:10, said:

Wanna bet?

I said ON PURPOSE.  This poor soul is just born that way I guess -- or he was dropped a few too many times from crib to changing table as an infant.

Then again, even a broken watch is right 2x a day.

OvO

dunniteowl #37 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 23:44

Major

• -Players-
  • 30816 battles

View PostBlaqWolf, on Aug 08 2019 - 00:41, said:

Indeed.
They need to implement a 'recovery' mode that can be used when you're being pushed.  Activating it anchors your vehicle in place, it can no longer be pushed no matter what it weighs or what's pushing it.  If an *enemy* is pushing an anchored vehicle they both take standard ram/crush damage (with the heavier vehicle doing more damage).
The added bonus is that, when activated within 10m of an overturned vehicle 'links' the deploying vehicle to the overturned one and can then pull it upright if it's got superior weight/horsepower.  Unlike the crap in that other game this does not haul the overturned vehicle around willy nilly, it just rolls it in place until it's upright whereupon the recovery mode is deactivated.

I like!!  + good, ++ good, + good, ++ good!

OvO

Flarvin #38 Posted Aug 09 2019 - 00:30

Major

• Players
  • 54437 battles

View PostMarkd73, on Aug 08 2019 - 10:25, said:

Why are you jumping to that conclusion? WG intentionally does not release details on any enforcement. An intellectually honest position would be "I don't think they enforce this rule, but I am not sure as I have no evidence for or against this claim". 

You are categorically stating that you know they are not banned based on anecdotal data. That is an incorrect position to adopt.

No hard to track a players last match. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users