what line to start?

help what line Grind

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kittycatgamer27 #1 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 15:32

Private

• -Players-
  • 110 battles

Hello, I am just starting the game and I want to hear what lines are good or what lines are bad. I will play anything except artillery, I await you suggestions. 

Thanks- Kitty

el_01 #2 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 17:10

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3196 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

Don't play the Chinese lines (pretty mediocre), Polish line (pretty bad grind for newer players), or Czech line (many apparently are a big pile of poop).

It depends on what you want. If you want to be able to take hits reliably, Russian heavies. Japanese heavies may seem OP with armour, but their mobility and size let them down when matchmade against higher tiers. Russian heavies at least usually have mobility or super trolly turret armour that will still be able to help you when you're facing higher tiers.

If you want to have an all-round decent package that can snipe, flank, and do almost anything, Russian mediums. Pretty good guns, mobility, and sometimes trollish armour on a medium chassis.

If you want a laser-accurate gun, Swedish TDs. Accurate and powerful guns (except tier 5), bad armour.

If you want to see one shots and have laughs, M4 Sherman or KV-2. Two best mid-tier derp guns. Pz. 4H is also an option.

If you want powerful guns that can pen a lot of things mounted to a reasonably mobile chassis, other than Russian mediums, French heavies are an option. They're difficult to play, but once you put the gun to work, it does its job amazingly. Pretty punchy, can fight higher tiers effectively after Tier 5, mobile, not much armour.

All depends what sounds good to you. Russian heavies and mediums are a good starting point. The other ones are if you want to have fun in other ways.

Edited by el_01, Aug 08 2019 - 17:10.

__WarChild__ #3 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 17:22

Major

• -Players-
  • 31615 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View Postkittycatgamer27, on Aug 08 2019 - 08:32, said:

Hello, I am just starting the game and I want to hear what lines are good or what lines are bad. I will play anything except artillery, I await you suggestions. 

Thanks- Kitty

You started your account in 2016, but your just starting the game now?

pafman #4 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 17:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 36701 battles
  • [-_-] -_-

View Postkittycatgamer27, on Aug 08 2019 - 15:32, said:

Thanks- Kitty

not sure what it is about this guy, but i think he will be alright.

redjkent #5 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 22:08

Captain

• -Players-
  • 94728 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB
i suggest either a medium or heavie tank in the german russian or american branches, stay a way from light tanks until you are more experienced

3nr0n #6 Posted Aug 08 2019 - 23:08

Captain

• Players
  • 22699 battles
  • [1VETS] 1VETS

If you want to work ridges with gun depression the American and Swedish lines have good gun depression.   Russian tanks don't have the best depression but most hit hard.

Are you wanting to play TD's, Mediums, or Heavy Tanks? 

Also tagged with help, what line, Grind

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users