Blueprint fragments, emblems, directives - let us sell them!

blueprints directives emblems inscriptions

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

537dL #21 Posted Aug 12 2019 - 18:39

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25968 battles

WG, like most tech companies, has a very poor understanding of human nature.

Part of the appeal of a game like WOT is managing the garage, your tanks, etc.

Not being able to clear out unwanted stuff makes the game less appealing.

Rundog #22 Posted Aug 12 2019 - 19:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32976 battles
Yes, everything must go sale!

goldfinger_555 #23 Posted Aug 12 2019 - 19:13

Captain

• Players
  • 27509 battles
  • [FFWC] FFWC
I wish people would stop looking at their personal situation anytime something doesn't fit their needs and rather look at the whole community. Even if some can't use the blueprints because they have all the tanks, there are others who can use them and are happy when they get them. The more new players who stay and play the game, the longer the game will be around which is a good thing for everybody.

diesel__1 #24 Posted Aug 12 2019 - 20:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 8095 battles

View Postgoldfinger_555, on Aug 12 2019 - 11:13, said:

I wish people would stop looking at their personal situation anytime something doesn't fit their needs and rather look at the whole community. Even if some can't use the blueprints because they have all the tanks, there are others who can use them and are happy when they get them. The more new players who stay and play the game, the longer the game will be around which is a good thing for everybody.

These blueprint fragments are nothing but a carrot on a stick.  They are there to entice unknowing "marks" into buying ..spending money. 

_Ayreon_ #25 Posted Aug 12 2019 - 20:42

Captain

• Players
  • 52838 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

View Postgoldfinger_555, on Aug 12 2019 - 20:13, said:

It isn't just a personal issue, believe me. And I'm not saying these shouldn't exist at all. 

It would benefit a lot of players if they could sell stuff they don't want/need.

If you want to keep something - keep it; but it doesn't mean Mark or Anthony or Jesus wants to keep it and therefor they should be able to get rid of it. 

You can sell equipment, consumables, modules and shells you don't need. Why wouldn't you be able to sell this? 

It's like idk having a ton of books you already read (or didn't read and never will). You may want to keep them, just to have them, though you may not have any use of them.

But you might as well sell them to free some space and not to look at them anymore. Right? 

Also tagged with blueprints, directives, emblems, inscriptions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users