• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

lozarus #41 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 14:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 47479 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostSelkmanam, on Aug 16 2019 - 13:17, said:

We are having a good time in Spain, it feels better than the old seasons and the province limit is a good thing to keep the big clans in check while most of the server have fun in the season but the gold rush operation is a joke, we estimate a 2400g for this source, in a missions intensive season you can make a +-150 ELO requirement for the operation gold rush, with the provinces giving less gold it can make the clans roam the global map looking for similar skill oponents.

What would be your top 3 things to tweak the season for the better?

Also, good to hear you're having a good time. 

Selkmanam #42 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 14:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15945 battles
  • [WILDH] WILDH

View Postlozarus, on Aug 16 2019 - 14:25, said:

What would be your top 3 things to tweak the season for the better?

Also, good to hear you're having a good time. 

8 provinces limit while you can abandon non conected to the HQ provinces

Lower the firefly provinces and rise up the gold yield of the 24g to 60g or so

Make an operation with +-150 elo of oposing force requirement

Random time limited (and ELO limited) quest like destroying (<= its well written?) 150 tanks in 3 days and earning gold or other rewards like tier 12 clan reserves.

Hellsfog #43 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 14:58

Major

• Players
  • 38344 battles

View PostIndigoDaze, on Aug 16 2019 - 08:52, said:

tbh Loz if they show any proof about the donation maybe top clan will help them out 

D-Day is doing very much the same sort of thing but they aren't publicizing it, using it to beg for land or to avoid fights, as far as I can tell. 

AnimeCrusader_Rodri #44 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 15:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 44210 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostHellsfog, on Aug 16 2019 - 13:58, said:

D-Day is doing very much the same sort of thing but they aren't publicizing it, using it to beg for land or to avoid fights, as far as I can tell. 

like if their intention is to help the families am up to it, but just words ain't much. 

lozarus #45 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 15:33

Major

• -Players-
  • 47479 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostSelkmanam, on Aug 16 2019 - 13:50, said:

8 provinces limit while you can abandon non conected to the HQ provinces

Lower the firefly provinces and rise up the gold yield of the 24g to 60g or so

Make an operation with +-150 elo of oposing force requirement

Random time limited (and ELO limited) quest like destroying (<= its well written?) 150 tanks in 3 days and earning gold or other rewards like tier 12 clan reserves.

Nothing you have written here is a bad idea, although the ELO ones might be harder to implement, i don't mind side missions/awards, especially built from the ground upwards and cumulative. 
I very much like abandonning non-connected provinces and the super low gold income stuff should be a minimum of 126 gpd. 

View PostIndigoDaze, on Aug 16 2019 - 13:52, said:

tbh Loz if they show any proof about the donation maybe top clan will help them out 

I am not bothered about the donations thing, although it is unusual that people USE things like that to leverage some sort of CW's advantage "Don't attack us, becuase a cousin got electrocuted stealing copper wire"... 
What has it got to do with Clan Wars? why are they using it as a means to an end? it is actually a GLARING sign of sociopathy. 

You then couple it with the hostile threats of Big Brother coming to the aid if you do not comply, which is CW's 1.0 - 101 Sun Dork Tzu, thinking about every meme that was made about some confederate flag, underpant wearing chain smoker, sitting in their trailer with odd flip-flops on, threatening other people on the internet with the power of some 3rd party (ironically an Anime based 3rd party), with the threat of total anhilliation. 

Its funny becuse he wants his old CW's back, the one where he gets used as a hankerchief to mop up the mess of the 1st round of every tournament on the global map. 

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 16 2019 - 13:56, said:

My sympathies to whomever it is that has been affected by whatever it was, but i'm going to invoke the law of 6 degrees of separation, and ill be posting shortly, a donation to my "Loz has been emotionally affected by the Series finale of Game of Thrones". 

Why are you throwing someone else's weight around when you are unable to affect the outcome of a game intentionally?

Zer0_Warri0r #46 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 16:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20773 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

View PostHellsfog, on Aug 16 2019 - 09:39, said:

I don't know what D-Day's intentions are. If they were mocking you, I like them and I, assume, if somebody approached them about it, they would admit they weren't making donations.  You, on the other hand, are using your "charity" to beg for land and avoid fights.

I don't care about land or gold, I am giving my guys who fought 500 to 1000 gold out of my own pocket. I was only doing this toward a good cause, and when I make the donation was going to put world of tanks clans then the names of the clans. Since youjo only one-shot gave a heck. I am donating 100  and listing them. I will  be sending their commander the confirm email that I donated. This just proves the point. About some of the top clans.  Greedy. I was not giving stuff away for free wanted everyone to earn it.

Zer0_Warri0r #47 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 16:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20773 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

View PostHellsfog, on Aug 16 2019 - 10:07, said:

I think we may agree. I was using "gold pot" more generally to include the highest value province and the ancillary valuable provinces around them. My though being that clans would fight over the ancillary provinces in their area without being able to control two of the highest value provinces. I'm also fine with there being fewer such areas. Fights are not bad especially in such a short season. 

There are couple of things going on here. I think it's great that you donated to a charity. However, publicizing it and using it to avoid fights, which you have been doing, are things that simply aren't done.  My issue with you has nothing to do with CW, clans or Wot. I find your conduct personally distasteful. 

One thing you guys missed for season 13, bigbrother already confirmed the alliance system will return.

Zer0_Warri0r #48 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 16:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20773 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

Here you go bigbrother confirmed the return of the alliance feature http://forum.worldof...3#entry12180993

lozarus #49 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 16:59

Major

• -Players-
  • 47479 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 16 2019 - 15:43, said:

One thing you guys missed for season 13, bigbrother already confirmed the alliance system will return.

0 people missed that. 

Zer0_Warri0r #50 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 17:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20773 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

View Postlozarus, on Aug 16 2019 - 10:59, said:

0 people missed that. 

We don't want it, but wargaming bring it back. Everyone can sit here and make suggestions. Wargaming don't care. This is a free to play game. It be diffence if this was world of warcraft, people pay to play.Wargaming makes most of their money off RU and EU

Edited by ShadowPatriot, Aug 16 2019 - 17:27.

lozarus #51 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 17:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 47479 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 16 2019 - 16:08, said:

We don't want it, but wargaming bring it back. Everyone can sit here and make suggestions. Wargaming don't care. This is a free to play gam. It be diffence if this was world of warcraft, people pay to play.Wargaming makes most of their money off RU and EU

Ok. 

Then we should do nothing? This thread is asking for feedback, and whilst i might be pessemistic and think that WG NA have no control over the things that happen on the NA server, i'm also optemistic enough to at least look for ways in which to improve things, the point i was making to you earlier, is that you wanted "your old Clan Wars" of mini campaigns, but was 100% prepared to use YOUJO to threaten other clans, aka the current "Rivalry & Diplomacy" style Clan Wars, this is the "Cake and Eat it" analogy. 

It also appears that you're not YOUJO's ally. 

So you should offer critical feedback, rather than threats and personal anecdotes and negative reports about the insititution that controls the things you want to change. 

Zer0_Warri0r #52 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 17:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20773 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

Clan Wars don't help fund and pay for the servers. I am surpised wargaming don't charge clans a gold fee from their treasury to play in clan wars.

You guys want them to increase the lands gold?  When they are to be trying to get people to pay for gold from real money.

_Smang_ #53 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 18:04

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 39058 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
Shadow, end game content keeps players interested. Virtual currency costs nothing and promotes activity. Generally, the profit from clanwars does NOT cover what you put in. The gold payouts aren't the point. I read this discussion about how to make it enticing to raise the activity level not begging for more free.

Zer0_Warri0r #54 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 18:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20773 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

View Post_Smang_ElanAmbivalent, on Aug 16 2019 - 12:04, said:

Shadow, end game content keeps players interested. Virtual currency costs nothing and promotes activity. Generally, the profit from clanwars does NOT cover what you put in. The gold payouts aren't the point. I read this discussion about how to make it enticing to raise the activity level not begging for more free.

Only people who can make clan wars better is us the players. Top clans stop being greedy.let the small clans have some gold and not rely on wargaming to give out more free stuff. This is wargaming employees bread and butter they need to make money also. Say you owned a ice cream place or candy store. And people always come in for the free samples and never buy. Would you keep giving out free stuff?

Edited by ShadowPatriot, Aug 16 2019 - 18:20.

Narwl_Legend_Emu #55 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 18:27

Sergeant

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 41099 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
When did fighting for what your think you are worth become greedy?

Zero_o7 #56 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 18:30

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19856 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 16 2019 - 12:19, said:

Only people who can make clan wars better is us the players. Top clans stop being greedy.let the small clans have some gold and not rely on wargaming to give out more free stuff. This is wargaming employees bread and butter they need to make money also. Say you owned a ice cream place or candy store. And people always come in for the free samples and never buy. Would you keep giving out free stuff?

Top clans aren't "greedy" we are earning out gold like everybody else. And assuming you are referencing real life stories to video games is interesting. In real life you have to purchase materials which cost money but gold is a virtual currency which doesn't cost wargaming anything to produce. The gold given by the global map isn't a ton in the grand scheme of things. 

Zer0_Warri0r #57 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 18:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20773 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

View PostZero_o7, on Aug 16 2019 - 12:30, said:

Top clans aren't "greedy" we are earning out gold like everybody else. And assuming you are referencing real life stories to video games is interesting. In real life you have to purchase materials which cost money but gold is a virtual currency which doesn't cost wargaming anything to produce. The gold given by the global map isn't a ton in the grand scheme of things. 

The more gold they give out, less money they make off the store. Why would people want to buy gold when there clan have like 500,000 in their treasury?

Zero_o7 #58 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 18:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19856 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 16 2019 - 12:37, said:

The more gold they give out, less money they make off the store. Why would people want to buy gold when there clan have like 500,000 in their treasury?

Ok so 1 clan full of 100 people. I'd say theres roughly 3-5 clans who can hit that treasury number maybe. They give out the 500k top end players are happy they buy premium time free exp lines crews equip. So 500 people tops dont buy gold but it keeps people playing the game. People will still buy premiums with money. The market of those 500 players isnt gone even. But correct they dont buy as much gold anymore. I dont think this is the argument though. Every server gets a certain amount of gold to be allocated in clan wars. The question here is how can Wargaming incentivize fights and make the map fun.

Zer0_Warri0r #59 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 18:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20773 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

View PostZero_o7, on Aug 16 2019 - 12:44, said:

Ok so 1 clan full of 100 people. I'd say theres roughly 3-5 clans who can hit that treasury number maybe. They give out the 500k top end players are happy they buy premium time free exp lines crews equip. So 500 people tops dont buy gold but it keeps people playing the game. People will still buy premiums with money. The market of those 500 players isnt gone even. But correct they dont buy as much gold anymore. I dont think this is the argument though. Every server gets a certain amount of gold to be allocated in clan wars. The question here is how can Wargaming incentivize fights and make the map fun.

It's not up to wargaming. Its up to the greedy clans. To share and make the clan wars fun. You think players are going to keep fighting for lless then 750 gold for 30 days?  you guys want tovincrease the land gold to 120 ? Why why not move off and let a small clan have land instead of asking for more free stuff.

Zero_o7 #60 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 19:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19856 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 16 2019 - 12:57, said:

It's not up to wargaming. Its up to the greedy clans. To share and make the clan wars fun. You think players are going to keep fighting for lless then 750 gold for 30 days?  you guys want tovincrease the land gold to 120 ? Why why not move off and let a small clan have land instead of asking for more free stuff.

I'm sorry you are telling me it is our fault for doing well? The fact the good clans do well because we put in time and effort is destroying cw? There has never been so much extra space for clans to get onto the map

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users