Season 12 - First Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Zer0_Warri0r #81 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 10:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20716 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-
If they going to keep this style of clan wars, they need to turn tank locking off.

Edited by ShadowPatriot, Aug 20 2019 - 10:56.

Edge_of_Insanity #82 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 12:43

Captain

• Players
  • 22401 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 20 2019 - 04:52, said:

If they going to keep this style of clan wars, they need to turn tank locking off.

No they dont, you just need to get better allies, or more 10s.

Zer0_Warri0r #83 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 14:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20716 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-

Pros and Cons from S12 I been PMing commanders in game from the smaller clans.  Alot are scared to post comments because of the top clans.   So.consider me the voice of the voiceless.

Pros:

Alot Of Land For Everyone

Cons:

To much land almost every battle your tank is locked out.

No Gold Missions  - S11  they earned 30 to 50,000 gold from them.

This season they will only make less then 3,000

Holding land is boring , You got to wait for somebody to attack you.

Tank locking is what killing smaller clans  when players only have 1 tier 10.

I been told and shown by other clans since alot of clans are scared to drop on these top clans.

Some clans as a flavor have been using influence to cause a revolt in a land. To turn it into a

Temp landing then a dead clan that have less then 30 players with 2nd Accounts Are dropping And taking

Big Gold Lands So those clans can make gold.

Samples

https://na.wargaming...rovince/lehavre

https://na.wargaming...province/amiens

Also sub clans that are next to their main clans are just Swapping lands to farm gold.

Alot of clans will not post what they think and post they are protesting this season out of fear.

We did not ask for this style of clan wars.  We only wanted alliance feature gone. Clans I talk to said they

have went to world of warships and started clans there.

They said they might return if global map size is reduced. All gold missions are readded and value is increased. And victory points are split from gold.

I have also given up my commander rank to a XO of mine and just like the other clans have went to warships.

So feel free to whine and complain and reply back to this and leave hate comments toward me. I am use to it and love it.

NARWL_Legend_Soviet #84 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 15:52

Captain

• Players
  • 27937 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

People like you are the ones who ruin a good thing for everyone. Its obvious no matter what WGNA does with CW you will be unhappy. Short of WG giving you free land and gold you don't have to fight for, nothing they seem to do is good enough. 

mojave #85 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 16:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26079 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Tank locking is in place primarily to force people to actually play the game and get more tier ten tanks. It actively rewards people who put time into the game and punishes those who do not. 

The map is a bit too large especially with the restriction on time. If this map was open for 4 months then it would be less of a problem. The gold missions are a bit pitiful. If they got rid of some provinces in europe and add them to missions pr the provinces in Africa that would be better.

Sub clans swapping with other clans is called diplomacy. Something you are rather poor at based on how you have dealt with clans near you.

Also no one is forcing you to sit and hold land. Make enough to satisfy your treasury needs then to fight someone. 

BigDollarBillz #86 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 16:41

Major

• Players
  • 38781 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 20 2019 - 08:07, said:

Pros and Cons from S12 I been PMing commanders in game from the smaller clans.  Alot are scared to post comments because of the top clans.   So.consider me the voice of the voiceless.

Pros:

Alot Of Land For Everyone

Cons:

To much land almost every battle your tank is locked out.

No Gold Missions  - S11  they earned 30 to 50,000 gold from them.

This season they will only make less then 3,000

I been told and shown by other clans since alot of clans are scared to drop on these top clans.

Some clans as a flavor have been using influence to cause a revolt in a land. To turn it into a

Temp landing then a dead clan that have less then 30 players with 2nd Accounts Are dropping And taking

Big Gold Lands So those clans can make gold.

Samples

https://na.wargaming...rovince/lehavre

https://na.wargaming...province/amiens

Also sub clans that are next to their main clans are just Swapping lands to farm gold.

Alot of clans will not post what they think and post they are protesting this season out of fear.

We did not ask for this style of clan wars.  We only wanted alliance feature gone. Clans I talk to said they

They said they might return if global map size is reduced. All gold missions are readded and value is increased. And victory points are split from gold.

I have also given up my commander rank to a XO of mine and just like the other clans have went to warships.

So feel free to whine and complain and reply back to this and leave hate comments toward me. I am use to it and love it.

First thing you are not my clans voice. We aren't doing CW because we knew frontline was starting. Second if you went to warships, then why are you still on the tanks forum crying? I really don't care how big the map is this season. but 24 gold just isn't worth the time to worry about a piece of land. Tank locking is also fine. It sounds as if some of the guys in your clan needs to grind more tier 10's.

Hellsfog #87 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 16:47

Major

• Players
  • 38333 battles

snip...

snip

snip

You don't need to hold land. Your clan is free to attack anyone you like if you're bored. I seem to remember you complaining that your clan couldn't hold land but regardless the choice to farm or fight is in your control. 

Tank locking is WG's misguided effort to help up and coming clans. The top clans on the server told them it was a bad idea and would only hurt smaller clans but WG didn't listen. I guess WG decided it was more profitable to make players grind more tier 10 tanks. I can't really blame them for that. 

Diplomacy has been part of CW since 2011 and probably before that. You should get used to it and probably change your approach. 

I seem to recall WGNA having a thread and/or a poll about preferences for this season and the majority pretty much got what they wanted. It could use some tweaking, definitely, but is better than it was last season.  I'm not sure who your "we" is suppose to be. 

Tolos #88 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 23:46

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 20 2019 - 09:52, said:

They added tank locking, because clans like yours screamed ' the only reason the top clans win is because they can use OP tanks all the time ', well guess what, WG listened to clans like yours and not the top clans saying ' tank locking is a massive mistake '.

The fact is nothing will be good enough for clans like yours. You don't want fair, you want easy. 

Edge_of_Insanity #89 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 02:25

Captain

• Players
  • 22401 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostTolos, on Aug 20 2019 - 17:46, said:

They added tank locking, because clans like yours screamed ' the only reason the top clans win is because they can use OP tanks all the time ', well guess what, WG listened to clans like yours and not the top clans saying ' tank locking is a massive mistake '.

The fact is nothing will be good enough for clans like yours. You don't want fair, you want easy. 

I love you Tolos please come back

Edge_of_Insanity #90 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 02:26

Captain

• Players
  • 22401 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

You legit just got me to reinstall warships so I can get the RELIC fleet going again. o7 see you over there :harp:

Das_Junka #91 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 03:18

Captain

• -Players-
  • 22003 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT
Oh god please stop making edge look smart

Tolos #92 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 01:03

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostEdge_of_Insanity, on Aug 21 2019 - 01:25, said:

I love you Tolos please come back

Im busy playing on the Eu server now. My ping is much better and there is no 80% packet loss lol. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users