unable to update

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

_AmonAmarth_ #1 Posted Aug 14 2019 - 18:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19830 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

I am attempting to update the game, no matter what ive done, its unable to update, restarted modem, router, computer and now complete uninstall/re-install and it wont download any update... i get the following error on the game center..

"Unable to download updates. Please check your internet connection and try again. Auto retry in 60 sec. (2005)"

Projectile_Misfired #2 Posted Aug 14 2019 - 19:51

Major

• Players
  • 38390 battles

View Post_AmonAmarth_, on Aug 14 2019 - 17:39, said:

I am attempting to update the game, no matter what ive done, its unable to update, restarted modem, router, computer and now complete uninstall/re-install and it wont download any update... i get the following error on the game center..

"Unable to download updates. Please check your internet connection and try again. Auto retry in 60 sec. (2005)"

Sounds to me like a possible 'authorization' issue.

It could be that you're not updating the game with 'admin' rights (right-click on the item you use to start the game and select "Run as administrator".

Or, it could also be your firewall is blocking it. Whether or not you've already 'allowed' WoT to be placed in your firewall exceptions, it's possible that your OS and/or virus protection recently updated and reset your settings(never underestimate the PITA-ness of Windows).

My suggestion is to look at those. If they don't help, maybe a ticket to Customer Service could resolve the issue.

Opps_killed_U #3 Posted Aug 14 2019 - 20:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14476 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT
8 hours and no hope of a fix to the login issue. Worked yesterday and then WOT does a bad micro patch and it does not work now. Sure must be on my end oh wait I don't work for WOT so it is on their end. Must have has a snowflake patch loaded.

Manabozo #4 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 19:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 45705 battles
  • [GMONK] GMONK

View PostOpps_killed_U, on Aug 14 2019 - 14:57, said:

8 hours and no hope of a fix to the login issue. Worked yesterday and then WOT does a bad micro patch and it does not work now. Sure must be on my end oh wait I don't work for WOT so it is on their end. Must have has a snowflake patch loaded.

Don't worry, the micro patch got me as well, just in a different way.

JOhn_Minaa #5 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 15:39

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View Post_AmonAmarth_, on Aug 14 2019 - 18:39, said:

I was also getting the same problem but I found that my 4G modem router was nit working fine. I searched about it a lot and I think in your case it is some authorization issue as Projectile_Misfired told you in details.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users