Training Level

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guano458 #1 Posted Aug 15 2019 - 21:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2569 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB

I have a T 67 and the entire crew, except the commander has a training level greater than 100%. When i look at the personal File the commander is at 96% and seems to be stuck there.  Plus under training it says he need 1,564 experience that should take about 10 battles.  But those numbers keep changing.  Some times they go way up, other times they go down, but my guy is stuck at 96%. Is the experience I need for the commander combat experience or what. Very confused.

Thanks

Blocksupstudios #2 Posted Aug 15 2019 - 21:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12685 battles
your commander gives bonus training percentage that boosts your crew's abilities (ie your loader's reload time) by 10-11%. that's why your other crew members have a higher training percentage than your commander. your commander won't be affected by these bonuses unless your tank is equipped with vents/brothers in arms/food consumables

Guano458 #3 Posted Aug 15 2019 - 22:31

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2569 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB

How do you get vents and brothers arms for a tank?

Blocksupstudios #4 Posted Aug 15 2019 - 23:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12685 battles

View PostGuano458, on Aug 15 2019 - 14:31, said:

How do you get vents and brothers arms for a tank?

since you have a T67, you can't use vents. "vents" is short for "improved ventilation class [#1-3 depending on class/weight of the vehicle]." it improves your skills by 2.5% and is displayed as 5% on your crew member's training percentage. vents can only be used by vehicles that are not "open-topped." you can find improved ventilation equipment by checking the equipment tab underneath the "service" tab

brothers in arms is a crew skill that improves your crew abilities by 2.5% and is displayed as 5% on your crew member's training percentage. basically brothers in arms is "vents" but you don't need an open-topped vehicle for it to work. however, your entire crew must have brothers in arms in order for the effects to work. for example, if only your gunner has brothers in arms, it won't work unless the rest of the crew has that same crew skill. you can tell if your brothers in arms is active or not by looking at the vehicle stats tab to the right of your garage UI or by checking your vehicle's crew skills by right clicking a specific crew member

hopefully that large amount of text is readable to you

Edited by Blocksupstudios, Aug 15 2019 - 23:04.

da_Rock002 #5 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 14:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 9317 battles

The game offers special crew members every so often.   They are often in a crew of a Premium.    They come with like the T131 or Thunderbolt.    They are referred to as BIA/no-cost. 

They are usually middle tier tanks.    The middle tiers are where you really need to work up to.   Crews train faster and credits are earned more efficiently there.   Premiums help you train crews.   They are worth buying for that alone.   You're going to benefit from having better crews.   You'll get them faster and easier using premiums and no-cost crews.   Reading up on those details in the game is time well spent.

Edited by da_Rock002, Aug 16 2019 - 14:22.

Superheavy_Metal #6 Posted Aug 16 2019 - 17:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4020 battles
  • [GNZX1] GNZX1
Can we pin this post as a newer player i would have saved myself some grief if i knew this 11 months ago lol

Boghie #7 Posted Aug 17 2019 - 01:44

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8420 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

Guano458,

The numbers fluctuate 'wildly' because the interface is attempting to use your average XP in that tank as the base metric.  You do have a lot of games in the T67, but a 0 (or very low XP) game will change the 'average' quite a bit more than you might expect.  Likewise, a great game will drive the expected game count much lower.  That is why those expected game counts vary so much.

As mentioned above - the GOLD in this game are your CREWS.  Time is money.  Spend a bit of it learning how to manage crews and crew skills and you will be a much happier player.  All those 'buffs' generated by crew skill adds up.  It is amazing what happens when you get Snapshot, Smooth RIde, BIA, camo, and - for me - the vision buff of Situational Awareness and Recon.  I can live without 6th Sense, but SA and Recon are necessary for me.  And, once I get BIA fully trained on all my crew members the tanks handles like a charm.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users