Jump to content


Tips for muppets to improve your gaming experience


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Platedmeat #1 Posted Aug 17 2019 - 16:55

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 48467 battles
  • 446
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

Here are a few simple tips to help improve the gaming experience for you and your teammates 

 

1.....When in a scout rush out deep into the enemy territory to spot as many tanks as possible before your teammates are in position to take advantage of your spotting run before you quickly die......you did your job right ?

 

2.....When in a TD make sure your far enough back so that spotted enemy tanks are just out of range enough so you can not see/shoot them.......you can not see them, they can not see/shoot you right ?

 

3.....When in a heavy tank and you see teammates start to push forward stay where you are and do not move to help......you do not want your tank to get shot because it might physically hurt you right ?

 

4.....When in arty and you see a teammate right next to an enemy tank make sure you try and shoot the enemy tank.......you helped your teammate by knocking 50hp off the enemy tank and stunning it right ?

 

5.....When in a medium tank never ever attempt to outflank the enemy by using your speed and maneuverability.......you might actually have to fight the enemy from a position where you can easily penetrate their armor and distract them allowing your teammates to take advantage of the situation right ?

 

6.....Turn off the mini map display.......it gives useless information that you do not need and covers part of your screen right ?

 

By following these simple tips your gaming experience will be enhanced greatly and your teammates will thank you to no end.



AllieOop2 #2 Posted Aug 17 2019 - 17:05

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 13 battles
  • 762
  • Member since:
    02-22-2019
By not reading this I would of avoided watching your epic first failure at a new career of comedy writing.

24_inch_pythons #3 Posted Aug 17 2019 - 17:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 30746 battles
  • 5,766
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012

View PostPlatedmeat, on Aug 17 2019 - 09:55, said:

Here are a few simple tips to help improve the gaming experience for you and your teammates 

 

1.....When in a scout rush out deep into the enemy territory to spot as many tanks as possible before your teammates are in position to take advantage of your spotting run before you quickly die......you did your job right ?

 

2.....When in a TD make sure your far enough back so that spotted enemy tanks are just out of range enough so you can not see/shoot them.......you can not see them, they can not see/shoot you right ?

 

3.....When in a heavy tank and you see teammates start to push forward stay where you are and do not move to help......you do not want your tank to get shot because it might physically hurt you right ?

 

4.....When in arty and you see a teammate right next to an enemy tank make sure you try and shoot the enemy tank.......you helped your teammate by knocking 50hp off the enemy tank and stunning it right ?

 

5.....When in a medium tank never ever attempt to outflank the enemy by using your speed and maneuverability.......you might actually have to fight the enemy from a position where you can easily penetrate their armor and distract them allowing your teammates to take advantage of the situation right ?

 

6.....Turn off the mini map display.......it gives useless information that you do not need and covers part of your screen right ?

 

By following these simple tips your gaming experience will be enhanced greatly and your teammates will thank you to no end.


Very nice - except number 4...

 

 It was very late in the game, I was in the 50TP prototype being face hugged by an IS-7. Three arty and none of them shot. They thought I would be mad if they stunned me.

 Why do people make fun of arty players again?



Numerius_Titurius_Sophus #4 Posted Aug 17 2019 - 17:40

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 15074 battles
  • 1,773
  • [GSH] GSH
  • Member since:
    05-07-2015

Needs work but on the right track.  

 

For example, number 1 needs to add something like 'Make sure you yell at your teammates for not taking advantage of your excellent scouting all game and how they are all useless morons".  

 

 



AllieOop2 #5 Posted Aug 17 2019 - 18:14

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 13 battles
  • 762
  • Member since:
    02-22-2019

You could add make sure when you lose/die you analyze every negative aspect of your team with typical incorrect info such as the whole team went West when actually 7 stayed an 8 went West. An make sure you broadcast that in chat constantly along with multiple map pings to get their attention since its so obvious you did nothing incorrect during the match but the fault lies with all of the team mates you are pointing out.

 

Any of the above sound familiar OP?



ChatBan_ChatOff #6 Posted Aug 17 2019 - 18:55

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 43477 battles
  • 434
  • [FYYFF] FYYFF
  • Member since:
    03-02-2012
Get arty free games....the only thing that makes it better.

Platedmeat #7 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 00:28

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 48467 battles
  • 446
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

View PostAllieOop2, on Aug 17 2019 - 12:14, said:

You could add make sure when you lose/die you analyze every negative aspect of your team with typical incorrect info such as the whole team went West when actually 7 stayed an 8 went West. An make sure you broadcast that in chat constantly along with multiple map pings to get their attention since its so obvious you did nothing incorrect during the match but the fault lies with all of the team mates you are pointing out.

 

Any of the above sound familiar OP?


Yes I am guilty of map ping spam at times went my frustration level reaches the maximum at times just like a lot of other people at times.



Where_TF_Are_My_Pants #8 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 06:09

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 963 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    11-17-2016

In his defense sometimes potatoes need to see the obvious. Ive had a few matches where a buncha peeps camp one spot the entire game while the enemy stomped everything else and is coming to make french fries lol. 

 

Ping spamming is the only way to vent my overwhelming frustration at that moment lol. 



Trakks #9 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 08:13

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 3815 battles
  • 762
  • Member since:
    11-24-2011

View Post24_inch_pythons, on Aug 17 2019 - 16:08, said:


Very nice - except number 4...

 

 It was very late in the game, I was in the 50TP prototype being face hugged by an IS-7. Three arty and none of them shot. They thought I would be mad if they stunned me.

 Why do people make fun of arty players again?

More like they are now afraid of buying a ban if they stun you. 



2MOEJOE #10 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 09:21

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4441 battles
  • 767
  • Member since:
    11-28-2017
You forgot when playing Arty never support the the flank that will win the game when it's close always mindlessly derp shells into lit super heavy on lost flank.

kapri25 #11 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 09:55

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19854 battles
  • 1,345
  • [KRUSH] KRUSH
  • Member since:
    03-21-2014

View Post2MOEJOE, on Aug 20 2019 - 03:21, said:

You forgot when playing Arty never support the the flank that will win the game when it's close always mindlessly derp shells into lit super heavy on lost flank.

 

How is one side/flank guaranteed to win a game? One side may have more health but if the other falls than this "guarantee" you speak of becomes a clusterf***. Games have been lost because people think that because something may be meta...nothing else matters.



ColonelShakes #12 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 11:57

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 16469 battles
  • 1,714
  • [CDN] CDN
  • Member since:
    01-17-2016

Tips for OP:

 

  • Stop playing broken arty
  • Stop attempting to troll your peers with your current gameplay tactics.  No one likes a troll, and it isn't funny or entertaining.

 

 

 

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users