xTE noob tank class

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

track_fire #1 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 07:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6460 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
Hoping someone can clarify this for me. I was going over statistics on a few of my tanks and started looking at the xTE rating. In doing some searching I found a thread on how it could be used to find a tank type best suited for your play style/ability. How would this work? Looking at my stats, for the most part the tanks I do the best in have bad xTE ratings and the tanks I do bad in have good ones. Very confused about this. Any suggestions or thoughts would be a big help.

UvBeenTrumped #2 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 13:17

Captain

• Players
  • 64525 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY
Don't pay attention to the xTE of your tank. It is your efficiency rating in that tank. I have noticed the higher tier you go the lower it gets. I would focus more on average damage dealt, experience, spotting and kills. Don't worry too much about win rate either.

track_fire #3 Posted Aug 18 2019 - 22:09

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6460 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Aug 18 2019 - 13:17, said:

Don't pay attention to the xTE of your tank. It is your efficiency rating in that tank. I have noticed the higher tier you go the lower it gets. I would focus more on average damage dealt, experience, spotting and kills. Don't worry too much about win rate either.

Okay that makes sense. I feel less useful and probably am past tier 5, just recently starting to seriously look at tier 6. I'm just in the middle of really focusing on my playing. Watching streams, replays, studying maps, mechanics and just examining everything. I will try to ignore the win rate as much as possible, but its there always at the top of my screen waiting for me to look :)

Thank you for your explanation and advice!

Edited by track_fire, Aug 18 2019 - 22:11.

rabbitlover2016 #4 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 14:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 4 battles

View Posttrack_fire, on Aug 18 2019 - 22:09, said:

Okay that makes sense. I feel less useful and probably am past tier 5, just recently starting to seriously look at tier 6. I'm just in the middle of really focusing on my playing. Watching streams, replays, studying maps, mechanics and just examining everything. I will try to ignore the win rate as much as possible, but its there always at the top of my screen waiting for me to look :)

Thank you for your explanation and advice!

The best stat measure imo is WN8. Gives u a real look at how well you are doing. xTE and other ingame stats are pretty useless or confusing. Go to wotlabs.net if u really want to see how you are doing, it uses WN8.

Also tagged with xTE, noob, tank class

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users