New Tank Locking Rule For S12

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

_CrimsonPaladin_ #1 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 16:07

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20677 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

Last night my guys were invading the land next to ours, then 2 other clans decided to invade also. Nobody owned the land.  My guys could not use the tanks that were locked out. And when thier tanks were destroyed they were locked out also.

Was thinking you could still use tanks that were locked out in clan wars as long as it was not a land owner battle. And tanks were only locked out if they were destroyed in a land owner battle.  Sent wargaming a ticket to ask if this was a new rule or bug.  This is what they replied back.

Hello ShadowPatriot​,

Thank you for reaching out to Wargaming Player Support.

We understand that you have inquiries regarding the Tank-Locking rule for the Global Map Clan Battles. Let us explain this matter to you.

The Tank Locking feature is working as intended in your scenario. The battle for the Base-de-Ghassi-Touil province is not a landing battle as three clans including yours were contesting the province adjacent to your territory. Your clan already have its presence in the map with the current territory that you are holding, which is different to landing tournaments where clans are still yet to establish their presence in the Global Map. We hope this has cleared your concern. We wish you luck on your future exploits in this Global Map season.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us or visit our player support page.

Have a good day and good luck on the battlefield!

Kind regards,

Edited by ShadowPatriot, Aug 19 2019 - 16:09.

Desert_Fox_1969 #2 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 16:23

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35405 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
I thought your clan is not playing in Season 12. :facepalm:

_CrimsonPaladin_ #3 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 16:51

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20677 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Aug 19 2019 - 10:23, said:

I thought your clan is not playing in Season 12. :facepalm:

We were not but we have that donation thing going on,  we up to 10 dollars right now.  I am also going to just use the gold in the clan treasury for future clan events and just gift good out of my own pocket to the members who fight in clan wars from 500 to 2000 gold.

ItzRocket #4 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 16:56

Captain

• WGLNA Silver League Player
  • 51392 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View PostShadowPatriot, on Aug 19 2019 - 10:51, said:

We were not but we have that donation thing going on,  we up to 10 dollars right now.  I am also going to just use the gold in the clan treasury for future clan events and just gift good out of my own pocket to the members who fight in clan wars from 500 to 2000 gold.

What  a guy, also tank locking has always been that way.......

_CrimsonPaladin_ #5 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 17:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20677 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

View PostItzRocket, on Aug 19 2019 - 10:56, said:

Was thinking tank locking only happened if your in a land owner battle in which on both sides of a tantrum destroyed it was locked out.

And tanks were used in clan wars battles even tho they were locked out but they could not be used if it was a land owner battle.

BigDollarBillz #6 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 17:54

Major

• Players
  • 38772 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

View PostItzRocket, on Aug 19 2019 - 10:56, said:

Actually you could use a locked out tank, up until the battle for the land. Once you hit the last battle, you could not use a locked out tank. But I personally think if a tank is locked out, then you shouldn't be able to use it at all in clan wars.

ItzRocket #7 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 18:45

Captain

• WGLNA Silver League Player
  • 51392 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Aug 19 2019 - 11:54, said:

Actually you could use a locked out tank, up until the battle for the land. Once you hit the last battle, you could not use a locked out tank. But I personally think if a tank is locked out, then you shouldn't be able to use it at all in clan wars.

Nope my friend, pushing into land and not dropping on it has always been a "battle for land" so there has always been tank locking for it as long as it's been turned on

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users