Game is Garbage now

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Oldcook #1 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 20:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17360 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
Nefing tanks and arty all to hell was the start then the Wheeled Vehicles and doubling down with the piss poor matchmaker and crappy Brit lites.  Are these people ever going to get it right?  The matchmaker is a joke and doesn't take experience into account and they might as well remove the heavies and arty with the wheeled vehicles that make them obsolete. I swear these people are getting fantastically worse instead of better . Tring to make cash off tanks and then using crummy matchmaker. I have heard of people in my clan doing 20 games without a win.  

nasfan #2 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 21:04

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 28300 battles
The only problem I have with this game is the 10-12 players on my team who have absolutely no clue what they're doing.  If I could just skip the first 90 seconds of every game and just start every match 7 tanks down, I would gain so much of my life back.

Hellsfog #3 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 21:39

Major

• Players
  • 38333 battles

View PostOldcook, on Aug 19 2019 - 14:49, said:

Nefing tanks and arty all to hell was the start then the Wheeled Vehicles and doubling down with the piss poor matchmaker and crappy Brit lites.  Are these people ever going to get it right?  The matchmaker is a joke and doesn't take experience into account and they might as well remove the heavies and arty with the wheeled vehicles that make them obsolete. I swear these people are getting fantastically worse instead of better . Tring to make cash off tanks and then using crummy matchmaker. I have heard of people in my clan doing 20 games without a win.  

I don't know which tank nerfs are troubling you so it's hard to comment.

Nerfing arty was one of the best things WG did in the last several years and if they would remove stun, it would be significantly better.

The brit lights are trash but better that than being OP and nerfed later, in my opinion.

The MM is significantly better than it was when I started and much better than it was after the introduction of 3/5/7.

I do agree that wheeled vehicles, as they are implemented, were a mistake. 

Machisman #4 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 21:47

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37077 battles

we are just wasting our energy here. WG already gave up NA server. Only solution is, our player base should develop their skill, if not its going to get even worse. Sometimes i feel tier 10 battles are the worst. The skill level of some(majority) players is so bad that it gives me the feeling of tier 1 or tier 2 battles.

Unfortunately WG will never try to make this game better. 

Machisman #5 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 22:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37077 battles

View PostHellsfog, on Aug 19 2019 - 14:39, said:

Nerfing arty was one of the best things WG did in the last several years and if they would remove stun, it would be significantly better.

The brit lights are trash but better that than being OP and nerfed later, in my opinion.

The MM is significantly better than it was when I started and much better than it was after the introduction of 3/5/7.

seriously?? MM is much better than it was? You are from a good clan and may mostly platoon with another good player. With the kind of players that we have at tier 10, its so easy for very good players to change the outcome of the game. You may always feel it easy to win games now isnt it? :-)

Slammed98Chevy #6 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 22:05

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 69002 battles
When bad at a game but think the issue is something else....

nasfan #7 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 22:23

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 28300 battles

+1

Markd73 #8 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 22:26

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostOldcook, on Aug 19 2019 - 19:49, said:

Carry harder?

GeorgePreddy #9 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 22:39

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

I've been playing 6 1/2 years, and for me, the game just gets better and better every year I play.

MM is the best it has ever been, especially since they reduced the max tier difference and also ended 3/5/7.

Wheelies are a ton of fun to play.

It has never been easier than now to grind XP and train crews.

There are dozens and dozens more camo designs available and easy ways to obtain many of them for free.

Frontline mode is way cool.

The graphics and physics are hugely better than in the olden days.

This game is great and is a wonderful and cheap hobby.

Soopitall #10 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 22:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 14917 battles
  • [-ETU-] -ETU-

I never play as a team player, i just sit in the back and camp damage as long as iI can. no point to play as a team, no point to capture zones. just grab a TD and hide...

The lights have ruined front line. you can have thees stupid lights or the overhead spot. Normal Matches are pretty good. its just the frontline that crap

Sometimes i love it, and sometimes its the worst game i have ever spent money on. 

Edited by Soopitall, Aug 19 2019 - 22:55.

__WarChild__ #11 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 23:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 33898 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Have never agreed with you more on all fronts.  +5 for each sentence!

:great:

__WarChild__

ThaneTyrian #12 Posted Aug 19 2019 - 23:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16814 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Aug 19 2019 - 13:39, said:

I've been playing 6 1/2 years, and for me, the game just gets better and better every year I play.

MM is the best it has ever been, especially since they reduced the max tier difference and also ended 3/5/7.

There are dozens and dozens more camo designs available and easy ways to obtain many of them for free.

What he said (except the Wheelie part - haven't played them yet)!!!  I love the game and I'm not even all that good at it, and I STILL have FUN.  It's probably 'cause I don;t take it soooo seriously.  I do consider it my "Hobby" and spend money on it regularly.  Great bang for the entertainment dollar, in my humble opinion. 

Hellsfog #13 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 00:12

Major

• Players
  • 38333 battles

View PostMachisman, on Aug 19 2019 - 16:03, said:

seriously?? MM is much better than it was? You are from a good clan and may mostly platoon with another good player. With the kind of players that we have at tier 10, its so easy for very good players to change the outcome of the game. You may always feel it easy to win games now isnt it? :-)

Uh, wut?

You do realize that MM has nothing to do with the quality of the players playing in tier 10, right? Those are two entirely different and unrelated things, you understand that? 

MM on the whole is significantly better that it was in 2011. Of course, I don't need to kick the snot out of hapless tier 7 in my tier 10. Do you?  

Lexers615 #14 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 03:18

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15725 battles

OP was venting out on why the game is dying with record low server occupancy and the troll patrol and the mod apologists all ganged up trying to make it look like the game is still healthy.

Way to go trolls. Your fallacies and twisted reasoning only hold the road as long as you don't check your facts. Typical peak hour in 2010 and 2011 was 60k+40k (there were two servers back then, remember?). Tonight, peak hour was 20k on the merged server (why bother with 2 servers while the player base shrank by 80+%?). So yeah 80+% drop in the playerbase is a sign the game is fun and going well! Especially when the hemorrhage resulted in massive downsizing last year. Keep whining about Commiefornia as much as you want, WG:NA still performed a massive downsizing related to the record low active playerbase back then, and it shrank even more ever since.

Nerfing the arties while not banning the modders led us were we are tonight. So, yeah, celebrate arty nerfing. At this pace, I'd bet my house that WG has a magic number written down one some internal paper, and as soon as the peak hours will reach it, WG Inc. (the head office in Minsk or Cyprus, i.e.: in a former country where US laws don't apply) will pull the plug and make WG:NA go bankrupt so that they don't have to refund a dime of what we will have spent and we won't be able to file for a class action as the head office will have made sure WG:NA has no assets worth mentioning in US soil. And, yeah modders, that means the the $2k or more you've spent over the years to bribe your way into cheating while not being sanctioned will be simply lost. Gone.

So way to go! Celebrate all you want while you can. Soon (3 years at best I'd say even if the pace slows down a bit) you'll be the only one playing on the NA server. Right before everything ends. Man,watching all the modders whining on how much money they'll have lost over this fail adventure will sure be worth watching! :popcorn:

cthulhu_hunter #15 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 12:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37948 battles
Game is massively rigged, accept it and find peace. Just play for laughs and you will have fun.

Shrike58 #16 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 12:16

Major

• Players
  • 71210 battles
If you have lousy reflexes of course the wheelies are going to annoy you...but this is not the case of the game being broken it's the case of you having lousy reflexes.

RagnarokBazil #17 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 12:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25646 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View PostOldcook, on Aug 19 2019 - 14:49, said:

The main problem... is the pay 2 win tanks they introducing..

_Koschei_ #18 Posted Aug 23 2019 - 14:46

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33562 battles
  • [K0HAI] K0HAI

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Aug 19 2019 - 15:39, said:

anyone ever told you that you can go to hell for lying ?

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #19 Posted Aug 24 2019 - 01:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25106 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR

I agreed with you Wg did put a wall where tank can support the team . Is not a place for climb is a plate area 

Tiocfaidh_Arla #20 Posted Aug 24 2019 - 15:36

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4207 battles
  • [IRE] IRE

View PostHellsfog, on Aug 19 2019 - 21:39, said:

Arty isn't nerfed at all. I don't know what game you are playing. They are the top of the food chain in damage almost every game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users