• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

george68 #21 Posted Aug 24 2019 - 19:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 80968 battles
  • [RAI] RAI

View PostOldcook, on Aug 19 2019 - 19:49, said:

Nefing tanks and arty all to hell was the start then the Wheeled Vehicles and doubling down with the piss poor matchmaker and crappy Brit lites.  Are these people ever going to get it right?  The matchmaker is a joke and doesn't take experience into account and they might as well remove the heavies and arty with the wheeled vehicles that make them obsolete. I swear these people are getting fantastically worse instead of better . Tring to make cash off tanks and then using crummy matchmaker. I have heard of people in my clan doing 20 games without a win.  

INDEED

george68 #22 Posted Aug 24 2019 - 19:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 80968 battles
  • [RAI] RAI

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Aug 19 2019 - 21:39, said:

I've been playing 6 1/2 years, and for me, the game just gets better and better every year I play.

MM is the best it has ever been, especially since they reduced the max tier difference and also ended 3/5/7.

Wheelies are a ton of fun to play.

It has never been easier than now to grind XP and train crews.

There are dozens and dozens more camo designs available and easy ways to obtain many of them for free.

Frontline mode is way cool.

The graphics and physics are hugely better than in the olden days.

This game is great and is a wonderful and cheap hobby.

HA HA HA

cthulhu_hunter #23 Posted Aug 24 2019 - 22:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 36948 battles
Rigged is rigged.

GRINCH7777 #24 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 02:29

Captain

• Players
  • 47843 battles
  • [SHUSH] SHUSH

View PostOldcook, on Aug 19 2019 - 13:49, said:

Nefing tanks and arty all to hell was the start then the Wheeled Vehicles and doubling down with the piss poor matchmaker and crappy Brit lites.  Are these people ever going to get it right?  The matchmaker is a joke and doesn't take experience into account and they might as well remove the heavies and arty with the wheeled vehicles that make them obsolete. I swear these people are getting fantastically worse instead of better . Tring to make cash off tanks and then using crummy matchmaker. I have heard of people in my clan doing 20 games without a win.  

..I recall how constant whining and complaints resulted in not one but three arty nerfs, maybe four......its LONG OVERDUE for the wheeled lights which move too fast and when hit rarely get "tracked"......they go over terrain features and down them with zero damage and stop and reverse direction at incredible speeds.....time to nerf them ...they are vastly OP especially in Frontline..

Panzerjager72 #25 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 07:04

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 20980 battles
  • [FART-] FART-

6 Wins 14 Losses in your s**t MM today! Getting thrown on teams that melt away in the first few minutes!

And to top it off your server crashes on me twice and I get two losses I couldn't do anything about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD_MM_DESERTER #26 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 15:24

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 17843 battles

View PostOldcook, on Aug 19 2019 - 19:49, said:

NOT NOW is garbage, since 2013 is garbage and is garbage cause wagaming promotes hacks, if they delete mods folder all stop but they need hacks to promoite this dead game

BAD_MM_DESERTER #27 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 15:26

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 17843 battles

View PostMachisman, on Aug 19 2019 - 20:47, said:

we are just wasting our energy here. WG already gave up NA server. Only solution is, our player base should develop their skill, if not its going to get even worse. Sometimes i feel tier 10 battles are the worst. The skill level of some(majority) players is so bad that it gives me the feeling of tier 1 or tier 2 battles.

Unfortunately WG will never try to make this game better. 

easy to do, im suciide on bad MM all batles bad MM, u can see my nick, dont care stats, and all must do the same, stats handle by wargaming, u win and lose if they wants, stop playing +2MM battles, and stop buy from wargaming prem store,  since 2018 no more money to wargaming and since 2015 on best tanks game and of course NOT WOT, im here sometimes

BAD_MM_DESERTER #28 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 15:28

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 17843 battles

View PostPanzerjager72, on Aug 26 2019 - 06:04, said:

6 Wins 14 Losses in your s**t MM today! Getting thrown on teams that melt away in the first few minutes!

And to top it off your server crashes on me twice and I get two losses I couldn't do anything about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont put more money on wargaming play for free, wargaming nerf accounts, u must play for free and no more money to liers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users