Jump to content


Countdown to Crew Training Weekend!

Crew Training Discount Crew Re-Training Discount Discounts There Better Be A DISCOUNT

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

__WarChild__ #1 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 17:47

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 33970 battles
  • 6,321
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

Howdy Tankers,

 

Because so many people have complained, especially me, about not having a Crew Training/ReTraining Discount (or consumables, equipment, etc.) in FOREVER, surely Wargaming NA has gotten the message and will be giving us crew discounts this weekend.  We all know it would be a TOTAL DISASTER if they opted NOT to give us one when we've been waiting this long.  So I thought I'd get prepared for the upcoming bonanza with a countdown... Just 3 more days!!!  Woohoo!!!!

 

:great:   :trollface:  :great:

 

__WarChild__

 

PS - Wargaming NA will be LIVE STREAMING this afternoon on Twitch/YouTube/Facebook.  Be sure to let them know how much you're looking forward to the crew training/retraining discounts ahead!!!

 

:girl:



Syberfly #2 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 18:12

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 26216 battles
  • 303
  • [GNZX1] GNZX1
  • Member since:
    05-04-2016
Well done Sir WarChild

GenPanzer #3 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 18:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 45087 battles
  • 3,809
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011
OMG, I f'n hope so. So tired of waiting!

heavymetal1967 #4 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 18:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 73476 battles
  • 22,590
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

Don't hold your breath OP, but hey at least your mission tab UI isn't cluttered and all it took was a bunch of codes going in dry no less.

 

Some of us ain't forgetting.



Necrophore #5 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 18:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 30965 battles
  • 4,171
  • [GZRS] GZRS
  • Member since:
    02-19-2012
We need a pool. I pick 127 days until crew retraining special.

Cowcat137 #6 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 19:29

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14535 battles
  • 6,907
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015
I see the SA community guys post all the time.  Where are our guys ? In the break room?  How much tuna casserole can you microwave in eight hours?

bad_73 #7 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 19:33

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 1574 battles
  • 580
  • Member since:
    03-16-2019

View Post__WarChild__, on Aug 20 2019 - 17:47, said:

Howdy Tankers,

 

Because so many people have complained, especially me, about not having a Crew Training/ReTraining Discount (or consumables, equipment, etc.) in FOREVER, surely Wargaming NA has gotten the message and will be giving us crew discounts this weekend.  We all know it would be a TOTAL DISASTER if they opted NOT to give us one when we've been waiting this long.  So I thought I'd get prepared for the upcoming bonanza with a countdown... Just 3 more days!!!  Woohoo!!!!

 

:great:   :trollface:  :great:

 

__WarChild__

 

PS - Wargaming NA will be LIVE STREAMING this afternoon on Twitch/YouTube/Facebook.  Be sure to let them know how much you're looking forward to the crew training/retraining discounts ahead!!!

 

:girl:

Using gold to train is just lazy with the addition of personal reserves.Only thing I do with gold is demount equipment.Your supposedly here to play the friggen game ,so play it instead of paying your way up.Let your battles work for you.Lazys!



__WarChild__ #8 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 20:04

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 33970 battles
  • 6,321
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

View Postbad_73, on Aug 20 2019 - 12:33, said:

Using gold to train is just lazy with the addition of personal reserves.Only thing I do with gold is demount equipment.Your supposedly here to play the friggen game ,so play it instead of paying your way up.Let your battles work for you.Lazys!

 

Not to be mean, but the day that I care what a person with 1,500 battles has to say to me about playing this game is the day you know someone bought my account from me (JUST KIDDING MODERATORS.  THAT IS A JOKE, as in NOT TRUE, and MEANT TO BE FUNNY).

 

And I'm not lazy, I just have gold that I like to use for training purposes because I want my crews at peak performance.  However, I have 20 some odd tanks that need reworks, so getting a 50% discount is much needed.  And BTW, I am here to play the "_" game.  In fact, in 2 years I've played almost 31,000 battles (actually more than that because of SHs, Ranked Battles & CWs).  Get your account to 15,000 battles and people might take you more seriously.


Good luck!



Playz4Free #9 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 20:05

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1683 battles
  • 244
  • Member since:
    09-25-2015
Yes, when Warchild demands things we get them. He got us the wonderful codes :P

Ken_McGuire #10 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 20:16

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31981 battles
  • 1,761
  • [CLASS] CLASS
  • Member since:
    12-21-2012
I hope you are right. But the old saying "A watched pot never boils" comes to mind.

Cowcat137 #11 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 20:19

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14535 battles
  • 6,907
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015

 (JUST KIDDING MODERATORS.  THAT IS A JOKE, as in NOT TRUE, and MEANT TO BE FUNNY).

 

 

(Morgan Freeman voice  over) :  " But the Moderators didn't think it was funny."



Sturm_Teufel #12 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 20:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 48739 battles
  • 4,149
  • [-P-] -P-
  • Member since:
    07-22-2011

Alright WarChild, sorry to do this to you but, weather you like it or not, I'm going to have to find you in real life and force you to be president of the United States. There, I said it. I know, I know, you don't want to be president but, dammit dude, you're going to be president and you're going to do awesome job. Again, this is going to happen weather you like it or not, so sorry.

#WarChild and Scorpiany 2020!

:D



heavymetal1967 #13 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 22:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 73476 battles
  • 22,590
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostYANKEE137, on Aug 20 2019 - 14:29, said:

I see the SA community guys post all the time.  Where are our guys ? In the break room?  How much tuna casserole can you microwave in eight hours?

 

 

They're not in the break room they're in the restroom (which incidentally is where they do their best thinking) working on codes.

 

 

Hey staffers we're joking.  We know it's Hot Pockets and Nestles.    ;)



heavymetal1967 #14 Posted Aug 20 2019 - 22:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 73476 battles
  • 22,590
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostPlayz4Free, on Aug 20 2019 - 15:05, said:

Yes, when Warchild demands things we get them. He got us the wonderful codes :P

 

Seems other folks ain't forgot either. 

 

:D:(



__WarChild__ #15 Posted Aug 21 2019 - 22:33

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 33970 battles
  • 6,321
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

I couldn't hear everything during Tuesday's live stream, but I'm pretty sure that Wargaming AGREED that they needed to do this for their playerbase.

 

:amazed:



tod914 #16 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 00:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 65463 battles
  • 6,951
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013
It's not on the August calendar.  Maybe Labor day?  Not expecting it to happen this month.  I have a bunch of pending re-trainees as well.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users