Suggestions Bladed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BladedPheonix #1 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 15:33

Major

• Players
  • 43373 battles
  • [KKREW] KKREW

Just wanted to make this filter request., I have a lot of tanks already and I'd like to focus my new lines:amazed: Honestly I'm surprised Wg didn't add it with the filters already, kinda silly.

please consider adding a "not fully researched" filter to filters. 

reason: more filters are always helpful and for people grinding multiple new lines, this would greatly help them.

until next time, I'll C'ya on the Battlefield!:bush:

SparkyGT #2 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 15:38

Major

• Players
  • 51919 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

get xvm, it has it, so i can easily find the ones that arent elite, this is more important now as you have blueprints, so i made sure to elite any low tier that were hanging out(especially when new lines were added)  i had some low tier arties still after having all the tier tens

This is a big help when i have over 330 tanks in garage

Cygnus610 #3 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 15:44

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 44761 battles
  • [FISH-] FISH-

View PostSparkyGT, on Aug 22 2019 - 08:38, said:

get xvm, it has it, so i can easily find the ones that arent elite, this is more important now as you have blueprints, so i made sure to elite any low tier that were hanging out(especially when new lines were added)  i had some low tier arties still after having all the tier tens

This is a big help when i have over 330 tanks in garage

That is why it is silly that the button isn't already in the game.  It has been requested for a long time and for some reason WG has not put it in, but of course a 3rd party software can...

Also tagged with Suggestions, Bladed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users