Jump to content


bot?

cheaters bot LYB

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Enzo_K #1 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 22:48

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15057 battles
  • 24
  • [RIP_D] RIP_D
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013
8000 and 10000 games over 60 days?

Attached Files

  • Attached File   1566509384(1).png   31.67K
  • Attached File   1566509401(1).png   26.5K
  • Attached File   1566509305(1).png   28.46K

Edited by Enzo_K, Aug 22 2019 - 23:20.


Kliphie #2 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 22:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 33044 battles
  • 5,624
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012
Are just looking to get that account banned over name and shame strikes?

tod914 #3 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 22:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 64957 battles
  • 6,821
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013
If it bothers you, submit a ticket.  That way you don't get a strike for a name and shame.

Astralite #4 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:06

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25999 battles
  • 1,600
  • Member since:
    12-24-2013
I don't see what the problem is, those bots seem to play better than most players do. 

Enzo_K #5 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:17

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15057 battles
  • 24
  • [RIP_D] RIP_D
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View Posttod914, on Aug 22 2019 - 21:59, said:

If it bothers you, submit a ticket.  That way you don't get a strike for a name and shame.


ok thanks, i just read the rules of this forum. its pretty funny they put rules on exposure cheaters. 



Guido1212 #6 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:21

    Community Contributor

  • Players
  • 82000 battles
  • 8,933
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    06-11-2011

View PostEnzo_K, on Aug 22 2019 - 22:17, said:


ok thanks, i just read the rules of this forum. its pretty funny they put rules on exposure cheaters. 

 

Not really because it can be abused.  



Enzo_K #7 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:23

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15057 battles
  • 24
  • [RIP_D] RIP_D
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View PostAstralite, on Aug 22 2019 - 22:06, said:

I don't see what the problem is, those bots seem to play better than most players do. 


And yes, I did send tickets. But last time I check, the bot I was talking about in the original post. Who bot for 10000+ games during winter event, was still active after weeks i sent the ticket to report him. 



Harvester_0f_Sorrow #8 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:25

    Captain

  • Players
  • 29397 battles
  • 1,341
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013
I have come across several lyb players that were pretty good. Once I thought one of them was a cheater but he must have had better skills and coated optics. Plus running food bia maybe even improved equipment.

Enzo_K #9 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:28

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15057 battles
  • 24
  • [RIP_D] RIP_D
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View PostGuido1212, on Aug 22 2019 - 22:21, said:

 

Not really because it can be abused.  


like? I dont understand why WG is protecting cheaters' privacy. why dont WG just let you know, if the person you reported is banned or not just like some other games do?



Harvester_0f_Sorrow #10 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:29

    Captain

  • Players
  • 29397 battles
  • 1,341
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013

View PostEnzo_K, on Aug 22 2019 - 14:28, said:


like? I dont understand why WG is protecting cheaters' privacy. why dont WG just let you know, if the person you reported is banned or not just like some other games do?

Agreed and its just a game name lol, its not going to expose the actual person.



Enzo_K #11 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15057 battles
  • 24
  • [RIP_D] RIP_D
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View PostHarvester_0f_Sorrow, on Aug 22 2019 - 22:29, said:

Agreed and its just a game name lol, its not going to expose the actual person.


ikr? just like in any sports or games. I agree with "innocent until proven guilty". would be funny if an athlete has been proven guilty of illegal drug usage. and WADA protects the name.



GeoMonster #12 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:44

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 36363 battles
  • 1,237
  • [W0LF-] W0LF-
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostEnzo_K, on Aug 22 2019 - 15:48, said:

8000 and 10000 games over 60 days?

So what is the difference between that and our Green Celebrity Seal Clubbing and then bragging about his stats??



Ironmike11B #13 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 31758 battles
  • 2,527
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

Sometimes Wotlabs glitches out and shows incorrect data for a given period. If you check it again in a few days and it's the same, yeah probably bot.

 

Just remember the name and shame thing. Yes, botters and cheaters should be called out, but as previously mentioned, it can be abused. Better not to do it.



Enzo_K #14 Posted Aug 22 2019 - 23:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15057 battles
  • 24
  • [RIP_D] RIP_D
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View PostIronmike11B, on Aug 22 2019 - 22:45, said:

Sometimes Wotlabs glitches out and shows incorrect data for a given period. If you check it again in a few days and it's the same, yeah probably bot.

 

Just remember the name and shame thing. Yes, botters and cheaters should be called out, but as previously mentioned, it can be abused. Better not to do it.


well, you got my point for they might be bots. 

for the abusing part. I just dont get it.  as i said. I agree with "innocent until proven guilty". would be funny if an athlete has been proven guilty of illegal drug usage. and WADA protects the name.



Anderwar #15 Posted Aug 23 2019 - 00:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 50529 battles
  • 613
  • [L4ST] L4ST
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

 I just played with same clan player (probably the same guy) he was like red in all tanks beside the tier 10s. It is probably a bot account with only tier 10s played by a person. I only noticed him cause of the las campgain icon close to his nick name

 

BTW really great xvm camo.


Edited by Anderwar, Aug 23 2019 - 01:03.


Ironmike11B #16 Posted Aug 23 2019 - 02:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 31758 battles
  • 2,527
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View PostEnzo_K, on Aug 22 2019 - 16:58, said:


well, you got my point for they might be bots. 

for the abusing part. I just dont get it.  as i said. I agree with "innocent until proven guilty". would be funny if an athlete has been proven guilty of illegal drug usage. and WADA protects the name.

 

What you would wind up with an accuser (who most likely doesn't understand the game mechanics) coming here (usually with zero proof) and declaring someone a cheater for X reason. Then the accusee has to come and defend themselves while more people (who are just as ignorant as the accuser) pile on them. It's a great way to drive even more people away from the game.







Also tagged with cheaters, bot, LYB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users