best mod that cheaters use?

cheats mods tanks

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

321_Zero #1 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 09:38

Private

• Players
  • 25492 battles
what is the best hack mod that these [edited]are using? the one's that let you shoot thru a building or solid rocks, or can spot you behind everything. or the one that targets every module on your tank??? or the one that makes you invisible while 10 feet in front of you? or the one that lets you sit all the way in the back of the map and just snipe and get 10, 15, 20 kills before even being spotted??? yea, I need that one to even play with some of these guys. like warship's cheaters that do the same thing. yea, that's why I don't give Ivan any of my hard earned money like some of these [edited]. 1 cheater per game is ok but when you get 5 or 8 per round it sucks. yea I want that cheat to have fun with World of Tanks.

CynicalDutchie #2 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 09:49

Major

• Players
  • 43707 battles
  • [CYNIC] CYNIC
The cheat is called "git gud". It's quite hard to find but you can do it, all you have to do is believe in yourself!

bad_73 #3 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 09:58

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1536 battles
Thing is ,talking about things here educates weak people and then we have more cheaters.Of which I think you must want to be one of them???

Tolos #4 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 10:26

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF
Mapawearnesscheat.exe or skill.exe are the best ones

omi5cron #5 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 10:42

Major

• Players
  • 23903 battles
20 kills???? what game has that ever happened in? thats a cheat right there!

Atragon #6 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 10:48

Major

• Players
  • 44081 battles
  • [FINES] FINES

View Post321_Zero, on Aug 25 2019 - 03:38, said:

what is the best hack mod that these [edited]are using? the one's that let you shoot thru a building or solid rocks, or can spot you behind everything. or the one that targets every module on your tank??? or the one that makes you invisible while 10 feet in front of you? or the one that lets you sit all the way in the back of the map and just snipe and get 10, 15, 20 kills before even being spotted??? yea, I need that one to even play with some of these guys. like warship's cheaters that do the same thing. yea, that's why I don't give Ivan any of my hard earned money like some of these [edited]. 1 cheater per game is ok but when you get 5 or 8 per round it sucks. yea I want that cheat to have fun with World of Tanks.

You post shows a trifle of ignorance about server side gaming. But show us the replay and we we definitely be able to take time to watch it and properly answer your question.

Edited by Atragon, Aug 25 2019 - 10:52.

alphadogg64 #7 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 11:01

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles
Even your own signature is mocking you

Firemoth #8 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 11:13

Major

• Players
  • 38214 battles

i prefer usebrain.exe

it has an added benefit of letting you cheat in the RL too

Edited by Firemoth, Aug 25 2019 - 11:14.

J3Tears #9 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 11:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4390 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
Im guessing you have zero replays to back anything up over hacking.

mlinke #10 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 12:51

Captain

• Players
  • 53311 battles
  • [FIXX] FIXX
I love the turd repplyes.

Cowcat137 #11 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 12:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 14239 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR

I woul like to use a modified version of the spread gun from Contra.

Leonus #12 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 13:11

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19819 battles
  • [-KP-] -KP-

View Post321_Zero, on Aug 25 2019 - 03:38, said:

LewdPrincess #13 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 13:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 351 battles
  • [L4ST] L4ST
Brain hack?

ViseGrip #14 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 14:00

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 48088 battles
  • [ROCKY] ROCKY
Well 321_zero.... I can probably say, These kids shooting you down are probably the ones that's running the hacks your talking about. Have seen it before in different games. They come to the forums and call people liars when in fact they themselves are doing the hacking. Have seen first hand the wall hack one your talking about. Being able to see thru buildings and rocks the tank your fighting and which way he is turning or pointing. Have run into a few games that a few of the players seem questionable. UNTIL WG decides to put a wall of shame page and let the players know who these cheaters and liars are..... It will continue.      IF YOU have to  cheat in a free to play game JUST to see your name in pixel lights that could vanish with the push of a key....You're the one that needs to .... git gud   But of course.... WG could be behind a lot of it, They created a game..... Then create hacks to go with the game... sell the hacks online, fail to put up a page calling out hackers.... They would make double their money that way.

Der_Apfelvater #15 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 14:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 45385 battles
  • [ALERT] ALERT

View Postomi5cron, on Aug 25 2019 - 04:42, said:

20 kills???? what game has that ever happened in? thats a cheat right there!

Grand Battles

jst2gr8 #16 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 14:22

Captain

• Players
  • 65496 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY
One of the best things you can do in this game is actually try to be good instead of pointing the finger at others for your failure at the game. Calling others a cheat or hack is just an excuse to hide your lack of skill and knowledge of the game. Just because you are behind a rock or building doesn't mean that someone on the other team doesn't have a shot on you. To think you are always in cover is your first mistake in the game. 

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, Aug 25 2019 - 14:24.

GenPanzer #17 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 14:36

Major

• Players
  • 44933 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT
Best mod for you is Uninstall.exe.

Projectile_Misfired #18 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 14:40

Major

• Players
  • 38695 battles

Here, let me help you out.

View Post321_Zero, on Aug 25 2019 - 08:38, said:

what is the best hack mod that these [edited]are using? the one's that let you shoot thru a building or solid rocks, or can spot you behind everything. or the one that targets every module on your tank??? or the one that makes you invisible while 10 feet in front of you? or the one 

Sometimes, if you look close enough, you can see gaps in between the building. You can shoot, and be shot, through some of these gaps.

Other times, along with the rocks, you need to pull your ENTIRE tank around behind cover. Just because YOU can't get a shot in on their tank because your gun/turret is still behind cover, doesn't mean THEY can't shoot the parts of your tank that you're exposing.

what is the best hack mod that these [edited]are using? the one's that let you shoot thru a building or solid rocks, or can spot you behind everything. or the one that targets every module on your tank??? or the one that makes you invisible while 10 feet in front of you? or the one 

Everyone already has this 'cheat'. It's called proxy spotting. Regardless of what's between any tanks, if they get within 50 meters of each other, they are both auto-spotted.

Plus, just because you know where some enemy tanks are, there are others out there. Some tanks, like Lights, sometimes like to do a 'scouting run' and can sometimes end up in a position to spot you sitting behind stuff. And, since it's a Light, it's possible that they're far enough away that you can't spot them.

That 'cheat' mod is called HE/HEAT rounds. They tend to really F-up modules and crews if they hit you right. Plus, the ever-present 'cheat' called RNG has a lot to do with your modules getting destroyed.

I've never used them, but I think there are some 'mods' out there that will show you the 'hit-boxes' for specific modules on tanks. So, if you shoot that spot, you should have a higher chance of damaging a module or killing the crew. I'm not sure if those are actually legal, but, hey, if you're willing to take the chance of getting "ban-hammered", I'm sure you can find them.

I'm not quite sure WHY you're complaining about this one. If YOU are going invisible, that means THEY can't see YOU anymore.

what is the best hack mod that these [edited]are using? the one's that let you shoot thru a building or solid rocks, or can spot you behind everything. or the one that targets every module on your tank??? or the one that makes you invisible while 10 feet in front of you? or the one that lets you sit all the way in the back of the map and just snipe and get 10, 15, 20 kills before even being spotted??? yea, I need that one to even play with some of these guys. like warship's cheaters that do the same thing. yea, that's why I don't give Ivan any of my hard earned 

Everyone already has this 'cheat' available to them. It's really just a matter of learning how to use it. 

First, you build your CAMO rating up really, really high.

Then, you find a nice bush to hide in that also allows you to back behind it(increasing your CAMO value even more) and still get shots off onto the enemy.

After that, all you really need is for your teammates to spot the enemy. And, if they spot them in that sweet-spot between your max render-range and the range where you'll get spotted, that's even better. That way, you won't have to move further back behind the bush to take the shot.

GeorgePreddy #19 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 15:00

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View Post321_Zero, on Aug 25 2019 - 05:38, said:

what is the best hack mod that these [edited]are using?

the one's that let you shoot thru a building or solid rocks / or can spot you behind everything, the one that makes you invisible while 10 feet in front of you?   None of these are real in WoT, all these use server side info and cannot be abused by cheat mods... at least know what you are talking about before you accuse players.

or the one that lets you sit all the way in the back of the map and just snipe and get 10, 15, 20 kills before even being spotted???  There is no cheat mod that does this either, this is simply a play style combined with good view range and camo.

There are a few cheat mods out there, learn the mechanics yourself and you will know more about what is possible and what is practically impossible.

Until then, please stop making ridiculous accusations about ridonkulously unreal cheat mods.

ArmorStorm #20 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 15:12

Major

• Players
  • 37707 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View Post321_Zero, on Aug 25 2019 - 02:38, said:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users