cheats mods tanks

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Strike_Witch_Tomoko #21 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 15:31

Major

• Players
  • 15574 battles

View Post321_Zero, on Aug 25 2019 - 01:38, said:

what is the best hack mod that these [edited]are using? the one's that let you shoot thru a building or solid rocks, or can spot you behind everything. or the one that targets every module on your tank??? or the one that makes you invisible while 10 feet in front of you? or the one that lets you sit all the way in the back of the map and just snipe and get 10, 15, 20 kills before even being spotted??? yea, I need that one to even play with some of these guys. like warship's cheaters that do the same thing. yea, that's why I don't give Ivan any of my hard earned money like some of these [edited]. 1 cheater per game is ok but when you get 5 or 8 per round it sucks. yea I want that cheat to have fun with World of Tanks.

system32.exe

you search it on your computer (its the file that has the map files)  and delete it (so you can shoot through stuff)

Browncow13 #22 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 16:03

Captain

• Players
  • 24724 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
Best cheat is pressing the M button and a magic map appears!  

heavymetal1967 #23 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 16:19

Major

• Players
  • 73224 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

Playz4Free #24 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 16:58

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1683 battles
Best mod: skillhacks.exe

Pipinghot #25 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:00

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View Post321_Zero, on Aug 25 2019 - 03:38, said:

what is the best hack mod that these [edited]are using? the one's that let you shoot thru a building or solid rocks, or can spot you behind everything. or the one that targets every module on your tank??? or the one that makes you invisible while 10 feet in front of you? or the one that lets you sit all the way in the back of the map and just snipe and get 10, 15, 20 kills before even being spotted??? yea, I need that one to even play with some of these guys. like warship's cheaters that do the same thing. yea, that's why I don't give Ivan any of my hard earned money like some of these [edited]. 1 cheater per game is ok but when you get 5 or 8 per round it sucks. yea I want that cheat to have fun with World of Tanks.

You have over 25,000 battles, you have no excuse for nonsense like complaining about people being better than you. If you want to get better, do the work, if you don't want to get better then take responsibility for your choice. Either way, it's all on you.

cavalry11 #26 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 49886 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
Get tired of all the negativity when he asks a question a lot of players have, shooting through rocks walls and hills. Yes it does happen and being snide is not the answer.

Winterpeger #27 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:15

Major

• Players
  • 52551 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Postcavalry11, on Aug 25 2019 - 11:13, said:

Get tired of all the negativity when he asks a question a lot of players have, shooting through rocks walls and hills. Yes it does happen and being snide is not the answer.

And you can provide a replay of this?   :teethhappy:

Tolos #28 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 19:21

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postcavalry11, on Aug 25 2019 - 16:13, said:

NO cheat mod in the game enables you to do this. So yes we CAN be snide when some idiot says it. 

GeorgePreddy #29 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 19:30

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View Postcavalry11, on Aug 25 2019 - 13:13, said:

But, no, it does NOT happen.  Please provide one replay where it did.

It is not "snide" to point out that many cheat assertions are ridiculous on the face of them because they would require hacking the server which, although theoretically is possible, just doesn't make any sense from a practical standpoint.

If any shot ever did go through a hill or non-destructible wall, it was the product of a glitch, not a cheat mod.

waikin_chuunibyou_umu #30 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 20:49

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12955 battles
  • [GIVUP] GIVUP
YEA EXACTLY, IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3K WN8 YOU SHOULD GET BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Tsavo_ #31 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 20:57

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 46542 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostViseGrip, on Aug 25 2019 - 08:00, said:

Well 321_zero.... I can probably say, These kids shooting you down are probably the ones that's running the hacks your talking about. Have seen it before in different games. They come to the forums and call people liars when in fact they themselves are doing the hacking. Have seen first hand the wall hack one your talking about. Being able to see thru buildings and rocks the tank your fighting and which way he is turning or pointing. Have run into a few games that a few of the players seem questionable. UNTIL WG decides to put a wall of shame page and let the players know who these cheaters and liars are..... It will continue.      IF YOU have to  cheat in a free to play game JUST to see your name in pixel lights that could vanish with the push of a key....You're the one that needs to .... git gud   But of course.... WG could be behind a lot of it, They created a game..... Then create hacks to go with the game... sell the hacks online, fail to put up a page calling out hackers.... They would make double their money that way.

That's a lotta foil

321_Zero #32 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 05:13

Private

• Players
  • 25492 battles

all great replies. I guess I must get better at playing, I just love getting 1 shotted and running with potatoes all the time. so as what I can tell, nobody cheats on this game and it's all me right?!?!?? and nobody uses the directional indicator then. I guess when everyone else that complains I should tell them they suck and nobody cheats then. thanks everybody for all the nice words of hope and help. you can always count on you all for being kind and helpful to anybody that asks stupid stuff.

thank god I don't play this game that much..

Pipinghot #33 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 05:42

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View Postcavalry11, on Aug 25 2019 - 11:13, said:

It happens for the same reason that odd things happen in any game on the internet, because sometimes there is lag between the server and people's PC, which can present the illusion that a shot went through a solid object when it really didn't.

It's true that there are cheat mods for the game, but because of the way this game is written it is not possible for a cheat mod to fire a round though a solid object. No one, and I mean no one, can shoot through rocks, walls and hills, it can not happen. So if you and the OP want to learn what really happens the explanation is lag and occasional glitches, not cheats.

As the old saying goes, "you reap what you sow", the reason the OP got negativity is because the started the thread based on negativity and hostility. Anyone asks a question gets answers, but when people post angry rants based on nonsense then they get negativity as their response.

You, or the OP, or anyone else can get help simply by asking for it. Not by ranting. Not by yelling about imaginary cheats. Post a question (not an accusation, a question) with a link to a replay file. Explain what looks weird in the replay, and the time stamp when it happened, and there will always be people willing to watch the replay and help explain what happened. When people splash the screen with ranting and negativity that's what they get in return. When people ask for help, they get help.

Edited by Pipinghot, Aug 26 2019 - 06:00.

Pipinghot #34 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 05:47

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View Post321_Zero, on Aug 25 2019 - 23:13, said:

all great replies. I guess I must get better at playing, I just love getting 1 shotted and running with potatoes all the time. so as what I can tell, nobody cheats on this game and it's all me right?!?!?? and nobody uses the directional indicator then. I guess when everyone else that complains I should tell them they suck and nobody cheats then. thanks everybody for all the nice words of hope and help. you can always count on you all for being kind and helpful to anybody that asks stupid stuff.

Sarcastic defensiveness isn't going to help you find the real answer, and it's not going to impress anyone who already understands why you're wrong. People here are willing to help you understand, but that doesn't include putting up with tinfoil hat nonsense. If you want help then step up and ask for help.

1) Have you watch your own replay with the speed slowed down to minimum speed? If you haven't, then you need to. We all make mistakes in the heat of battle, we all think we see things that didn't really happen that way, yes it happens to everyone. Any time you think you see something wrong your first step should be to watch the replay and see if you can figure out whether you made a mistake in your initial assessment.

2) If you cant figure out what happened by watching your replay, upload it to a replay site and post the link here on the forums. There are always people who are willing to watch replays and help people understand what happened.

You can clad yourself in armor of the purest tin foil, or you can just ask for help It's your choice, but only one of those choices will help you.

321_Zero #35 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 06:21

Private

• Players
  • 25492 battles
:trollface:Œ:popcorn:

Tolos #36 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 07:32

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Post321_Zero, on Aug 26 2019 - 04:13, said:

People aren't saying there are no cheats. they are saying the stuff you are talking about doesn't happen. The fact you say there are " 5 or 8 " cheaters per game is also monumentally stupid. 

nuclearguy931 #37 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 07:58

Major

• Players
  • 82515 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View Postomi5cron, on Aug 25 2019 - 04:42, said:

20 kills???? what game has that ever happened in? thats a cheat right there!

Frontline mode?

sacrificial_Prawn #38 Posted Sep 21 2019 - 12:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 1075 battles

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:       :facepalm:   :ohmy:   :amazed:         

what the??? :facepalm: I,,,err,,:ohmy:,,how,,,:amazed:,,,,nope,,,,,,,,there are no words   :medal:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users