B-A-N Defeated Relic-A

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

_CrimsonPaladin_ #1 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 14:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20677 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

it was a very hard battle, came down to the last tanks.  and here was the end result

https://s3.amazonaws...efeatedrela.jpg

:D

_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 15:42

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45876 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

Congratulations, you win one entirely adequate cookie

Offer rescinded.  Baddie clan being bad gets no cookie. Do not pass go.  Try again. 

Edited by _Tsavo_, Aug 25 2019 - 16:39.

lozarus #3 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 16:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 46493 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
You changed your name, then won a battle against the training division of the RELIC community. 

Why did you change your name?

What was wrong with your first name?

How come you changed your clan ID?

What is wrong with you and why do you [edited]post?

Why are you, anecdotally ofcourse, so bad at the game, invididually, and cumulativley? 

Why don't you answer any questions that i've put forth to you?

Do cowards change their clan ID and individual ID regularly?

lozarus #4 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 16:06

Major

• -Players-
  • 46493 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
https://imgur.com/a/kwi0AjW

Here's that folder of images you keep PM'ing me about. 

:edit:

Ooof, you got me, turns out you're a liar. 

Spoiler

This was the battle for the territory. 

Spoiler

Notice the province changed hands without a battle, because REL-A had no chips in the territory. 

This sort of thing is not usually worthy of a forum thread, but w/e, you're new, and won't be here for long, and at the rate you keep changing your name and Clan ID, i can't imagine its because you're a stable, and sensible human being with a stable and sensible following. 

This is REL-A's position this campaign 

Spoiler

That's 14th, which is wildly optomistic, but i'm pleased for them consdiering they're the training division of RELIC, and the entry level to CW's, and compettitive play, which is about 3x higher than your clans average, which is pretty painful, but someone's gotta dragnet the bottom 2%, might as well be you. 

This is your clans at 80th...

Spoiler

Which has changed its name at the same time you changed yours, no doubt you change this more often than you change your underpants? 

And REL-A's winrate against you (100%)

Spoiler

And obviously... your winrate against REL-A (0%)

Spoiler

Nice... 

So, again why do you think that tech'ing a battle on an empty territory is worthy of a forum thread, just to underline that you lie, and you change your name and clan ID?

If you'd like to drop by and arrange a platoon with me, i'd like to stream and shoot some tanks with you, maybe i can get to the bottom of whatever it is that is causing you this burden. 

ts.relicgaming.org
relic1

Hop by, ask for the Brit, you'll probably know who i am by my smug sense of superiorty that glows all around me. 

_Tsavo_ #5 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 16:35

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45876 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

I rescind my single, adequate cookie.  I thought that was a sassy enough reply.  It is instead replaced with a single, boisterous fart.  Enjoy, B-A-N.   You've earned it. 

Why is it the giggabads feel the need to boast about an empty land tech victory against the D team Loz fields?   (no disrespect to the D team, they're still eons better than Joe Pubby)  

Edited by _Tsavo_, Aug 25 2019 - 16:36.

lozarus #6 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 16:38

Major

• -Players-
  • 46493 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
if each division has a team, then the team he would have met, IF they had chips in the province, would have been the M team, assuming that REL-B is better than B-A-N. 

https://wotlabs.net/na/clan/REL-B

https://wotlabs.net/na/clan/b-a-n

Nope, REL-B would probabbly hand them their burrito if they met. 

the_dude_76 #7 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 16:44

Major

• Players
  • 34075 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM
I think you guys take the whole clan thing way too seriously....

_Smang_ #8 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 16:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37807 battles
  • [-RECK] -RECK
Don't think this brag post went quite the way it was intended

_CrimsonPaladin_ #9 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:11

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20677 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

View Postlozarus, on Aug 25 2019 - 10:06, said:

https://imgur.com/a/kwi0AjW

Here's that folder of images you keep PM'ing me about. 

:edit:

Ooof, you got me, turns out you're a liar. 

Spoiler

This was the battle for the territory. 

Spoiler

Notice the province changed hands without a battle, because REL-A had no chips in the territory. 

This sort of thing is not usually worthy of a forum thread, but w/e, you're new, and won't be here for long, and at the rate you keep changing your name and Clan ID, i can't imagine its because you're a stable, and sensible human being with a stable and sensible following. 

This is REL-A's position this campaign 

Spoiler

That's 14th, which is wildly optomistic, but i'm pleased for them consdiering they're the training division of RELIC, and the entry level to CW's, and compettitive play, which is about 3x higher than your clans average, which is pretty painful, but someone's gotta dragnet the bottom 2%, might as well be you. 

This is your clans at 80th...

Spoiler

Which has changed its name at the same time you changed yours, no doubt you change this more often than you change your underpants? 

And REL-A's winrate against you (100%)

Spoiler

And obviously... your winrate against REL-A (0%)

Spoiler

Nice... 

So, again why do you think that tech'ing a battle on an empty territory is worthy of a forum thread, just to underline that you lie, and you change your name and clan ID?

If you'd like to drop by and arrange a platoon with me, i'd like to stream and shoot some tanks with you, maybe i can get to the bottom of whatever it is that is causing you this burden. 

ts.relicgaming.org
relic1

Hop by, ask for the Brit, you'll probably know who i am by my smug sense of superiorty that glows all around me. 

and I repeat 

Observerz #10 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:12

Private

• Players
  • 17694 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

Congratulations, you actually got me to log into the forums to actually respond.

I will also gladly platoon with you and help you with whatever problem you seem to have that would cause you to try and name and shame my clan with a lie and not only a lie but felt a whole post was worth it.  If not cheers, but dont drag my baddies into your little world thinking your little world or narrative you seem compelled to keep going worth more than a fart in the wind.

_CrimsonPaladin_ #11 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20677 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

View PostObserverz, on Aug 25 2019 - 11:12, said:

Congratulations, you actually got me to log into the forums to actually respond.

I will also gladly platoon with you and help you with whatever problem you seem to have that would cause you to try and name and shame my clan with a lie and not only a lie but felt a whole post was worth it.  If not cheers, but dont drag my baddies into your little world thinking your little world or narrative you seem compelled to keep going worth more than a fart in the wind.

_CrimsonPaladin_ #12 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20677 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

Kinda funny and sad, REL-A were allied to us, from season 11, then Relic main commander came onto the forum to defend Fart- Clan which lead to our peace and no attack pact with rel-a to be destroyed.

Now the clan (Fart-) who relic was defending on the forum a few weeks ago which lead to the war between Relic and B-A-N , now hate relic all togather and now is a friendly clan to us. 

Just funny how things work out. 

_Smang_ #13 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37807 battles
  • [-RECK] -RECK
So, to make sure we understand. This is your first move to re-affirm days are numbers. As in this is your wardec? Is this an 11ad type 96 stage plan before the first battle or what?

_Tsavo_ #14 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45876 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

46%er clan tech vice a Relic subclam, declares war won. 

I'm sorry, but the standards for bringing down the Angled Forehead require that the days be numbers.  CR/D is for juicy gobbets of drama and angst.  You have none of that. 

_Tsavo_ #15 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 17:48

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45876 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View Post_Smang_, on Aug 25 2019 - 11:45, said:

So, to make sure we understand. This is your first move to re-affirm days are numbers. As in this is your wardec? Is this an 11ad type 96 stage plan before the first battle or what?

Fuuuuuuuuuu, you beat me to numbering Loz's days.   Dammit

DancingCorpse #16 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 18:11

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 15369 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 25 2019 - 10:18, said:

Again won without battle.

Edited by DancingCorpse, Aug 25 2019 - 18:12.

eraser1 #17 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 18:28

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19309 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostDancingCorpse, on Aug 25 2019 - 11:11, said:

Again won without battle.

Shhhh!

He thinks he's trolling us :popcorn:

Blastyourasst #18 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 18:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24217 battles
  • [FART-] FART-

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 25 2019 - 11:23, said:

Kinda funny and sad, REL-A were allied to us, from season 11, then Relic main commander came onto the forum to defend Fart- Clan which lead to our peace and no attack pact with rel-a to be destroyed.

Now the clan (Fart-) who relic was defending on the forum a few weeks ago which lead to the war between Relic and B-A-N , now hate relic all togather and now is a friendly clan to us. 

Just funny how things work out. 

As the commander of FaRT-, I am in the unique position to assure you that we do not hate Relic or any clan.  We simply enjoy the gamesmanship of the global map and want to keep big clans on their toes.  If they are going to hold 10 provinces, be prepared to defend them.  No farming gold for 30 days, unchallenged.  :) Isn't that the point of the game? 

newtralizer1 #19 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 18:34

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 28485 battles
uhhhhhh were to have fun not make craptons of gold and enemys so no we do not HATE relic Obsidian, were just here to have fun and punch out as many battles as we can. sorry u took it the wrong way shadowpatriot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SirShakes #20 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 18:42

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20247 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
loz can we map them I love battles against vegetables 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users