Jump to content


B-A-N Defeated Relic-A


  • Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Zer0_Warri0r #41 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 03:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20693 battles
  • 852
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Aug 25 2019 - 20:36, said:

OP you're making your clan look pretty damn bad. Why would you even post about winning some land without fighting for it? I am sure Relic2 could take any land that y'all hold on the map. This is a game. But yet you act like it is a live or die real world thing. Hell tanks would be better of if you would just go play warships ans stay away from tanks. Man you are not even smart enough to ride the short bus with me and my guys. But I see you are making several enemies. So when they start targeting your clan, don't come back on here and cry. Heck you are always crying over what is going on in Clan Wars anyway.


Funny how you clan went from top 100, and fighting in clan wars. To not even in the top 150.  And sitting this one out. Wonder if he trying to brown nose and impress the top clans so in future seasons he be like see I backed you on the forum, can I have free land. What no free land? Then he be on the forums complaining. Before he said sbw sitting out because they don't like this season lol. Season 13 will be the same with alliance feature back.



_Smang_ #42 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 03:31

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 38298 battles
  • 317
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    09-06-2013
SBW is similar to your skill level right? I respect those guys because they seem to have a good attitude. You, not so much. Commanders on forums sorta do your advertising. You seem to be working hard on being disliked and generally made fun of. Why?

GrandMasterViper #43 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 03:34

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 29226 battles
  • 78
  • [TUTOR] TUTOR
  • Member since:
    07-12-2012
I've played with top clans, and I have friends in most of the top clans, but I focus my gametime on helping the new players and guys who need help improving their game so they can be competitive enough to stand toe to toe with the Big 3. If you are so amazing of a player, why don't you do the same? Why are you crying like a 2 year old on the forums, because the big kid took your cookie? Your attitude is appalling, not just because it make everyone in your clan look bad, but because you aren't even trying. You aren't trying to get better, you aren't trying to help your clanmates get better, and you aren't trying to make the server more competitive. I don't know any of the REL2 guys, but I know their reputation of helping and training players. Sadly, now I know your clan's reputation as well. And no matter how many times you change that name, the reputation you are giving yourself here will follow you around. Your attitude and behavior in this thread, the outright lying, especially saying a clan hates another forcing their CO to come and prove you wrong, is the very epitome of the toxic atmosphere top clans, and top players are trying to get rid of. There is absolutely no excuse for taking a dump on your own clan the way you did here. If your members knew, I bet you'd be alone in that clan tomorrow.

Edited by GrandMasterViper, Aug 26 2019 - 03:38.


Zer0_Warri0r #44 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 04:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20693 battles
  • 852
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011

View PostGrandMasterViper, on Aug 25 2019 - 21:34, said:

I've played with top clans, and I have friends in most of the top clans, but I focus my gametime on helping the new players and guys who need help improving their game so they can be competitive enough to stand toe to toe with the Big 3. If you are so amazing of a player, why don't you do the same? Why are you crying like a 2 year old on the forums, because the big kid took your cookie? Your attitude is appalling, not just because it make everyone in your clan look bad, but because you aren't even trying. You aren't trying to get better, you aren't trying to help your clanmates get better, and you aren't trying to make the server more competitive. I don't know any of the REL2 guys, but I know their reputation of helping and training players. Sadly, now I know your clan's reputation as well. And no matter how many times you change that name, the reputation you are giving yourself here will follow you around. Your attitude and behavior in this thread, the outright lying, especially saying a clan hates another forcing their CO to come and prove you wrong, is the very epitome of the toxic atmosphere top clans, and top players are trying to get rid of. There is absolutely no excuse for taking a dump on your own clan the way you did here. If your members knew, I bet you'd be alone in that clan tomorrow.

In about I say , with this new style of clan wars where top clans camp on the global map for 2 months, while the other clans fight for maybe 24 to 48 gold a day. 

 

I see world of tanks maybe have a 2 to 3 years life span left.    There no new players joining the server anymore.      And a lot of players have left the game for warships or another game. 

 

Once tanks on NA is dead, all that gold you guys have in your treasury, all those tanks you used real money for. all that real life time wasted on playing world of tanks, will be for nothing.

 

Clans like relic, mahou. Otter, once tanks die, friendships will end.  communities will die.   people will span out and find new games to play.     but the community I run, will still be here. :) 



BigDollarBillz #45 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 04:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 38780 battles
  • 4,485
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 25 2019 - 21:04, said:


Funny how you clan went from top 100, and fighting in clan wars. To not even in the top 150.  And sitting this one out. Wonder if he trying to brown nose and impress the top clans so in future seasons he be like see I backed you on the forum, can I have free land. What no free land? Then he be on the forums complaining. Before he said sbw sitting out because they don't like this season lol. Season 13 will be the same with alliance feature back.


Well lets see 24 gold just ain't worth our time to fight for. When you will spend a lot more in rounds than you would make in gold. I don't know anyone in Relic 2 actually. I just find it funny that every time clan wars is going on you come on the forum and cry. But hey keep paying your players with your real life money. I am pretty sure where I have seen you say you buy your players 1500 gold for doing clan wars. Until you lose that cry bay attitude that you have, your clan will never be successful in Tanks. By the way the alliance system means nothing to us at SBW. We have never joined one and won't ever join one as long as I am alive and running the clan. But keep blaming the top clans for you failure at being a real leader in a clan.


Edited by BigDollarBillz, Aug 26 2019 - 04:17.


DancingCorpse #46 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 04:30

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 15414 battles
  • 262
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    12-01-2010

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Aug 25 2019 - 21:16, said:


 I don't know anyone in Relic 2 actually.

 

Hi.  I'm DancingCorpse and I'm a toxic shartbag.  Nice to meet you!

 

(there, now you can say you know someone in Rel2)



Edge_of_Insanity #47 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 04:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22157 battles
  • 1,714
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2012

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 25 2019 - 21:04, said:


Funny how you clan went from top 100, and fighting in clan wars. To not even in the top 150.  And sitting this one out. Wonder if he trying to brown nose and impress the top clans so in future seasons he be like see I backed you on the forum, can I have free land. What no free land? Then he be on the forums complaining. Before he said sbw sitting out because they don't like this season lol. Season 13 will be the same with alliance feature back.

 

Hey @SBW, Would you like some land? If so, PM me we can diplo it out.



Tolos #48 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 07:29

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • 18,671
  • [GDF] GDF
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 26 2019 - 03:04, said:

In about I say , with this new style of clan wars where top clans camp on the global map for 2 months, while the other clans fight for maybe 24 to 48 gold a day. 

 

I see world of tanks maybe have a 2 to 3 years life span left.    There no new players joining the server anymore.      And a lot of players have left the game for warships or another game. 

 

Once tanks on NA is dead, all that gold you guys have in your treasury, all those tanks you used real money for. all that real life time wasted on playing world of tanks, will be for nothing.

 

Clans like relic, mahou. Otter, once tanks die, friendships will end.  communities will die.   people will span out and find new games to play.     but the community I run, will still be here. :) 

 

You know nothing Jon Snow. Relic was around LONG before WoT, and will be around LONG after it. 



the_dude_76 #49 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 15:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 34317 battles
  • 5,328
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostTolos, on Aug 25 2019 - 16:22, said:

 

Please Im begging, for the love of god dont stop.

 

Let's keep the whole thread going. Adults reliving their time as grade schoolers is always entertaining...



H0D0R_ #50 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 15:33

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17409 battles
  • 1,927
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    09-30-2013

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 26 2019 - 03:04, said:

In about I say , with this new style of clan wars where top clans camp on the global map for 2 months, while the other clans fight for maybe 24 to 48 gold a day. 

 

I see world of tanks maybe have a 2 to 3 years life span left.    There no new players joining the server anymore.      And a lot of players have left the game for warships or another game. 

 

Once tanks on NA is dead, all that gold you guys have in your treasury, all those tanks you used real money for. all that real life time wasted on playing world of tanks, will be for nothing.

 

Clans like relic, mahou. Otter, once tanks die, friendships will end.  communities will die.   people will span out and find new games to play.     but the community I run, will still be here. :) 

 

Oh no top clans are killing the server. EEEE.

 

Alright let me spell out this season for you. There are some plots of land that nets you a good amount of gold, that is where you see top clans just sitting. With a limit on provinces/divisions/meh gold pots you will not see top clans duking it out. In short just sitting on the map and defending is way more beneficial than starting a war for more gold. If Mahou moves plots of land then we risk our gold income for nothing better, not worth it. You can thank WG and the people who voted for a season like this. A boring month to do nothing but farm gold, yay!

 

Btw welcome to end game content/events when you will face stiff competition for in game rewards (gold, bonds, tanks). So if you want to complain that people are roughing you up and you cannot get easy gold (reee), I do suggest that you plusyour clan learn from mistakes and learn from other clans what to do in matches to win.



NARWL_Legend_Soviet #51 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 16:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27806 battles
  • 1,202
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    03-22-2012

I really can't believe Loz is wasting this much time on someone as dense as ShadowPatriot. 

 

I also can't believe he thought posting this in CR/D was a good idea. I miss the old days of CR/D, this is depressing. 


Edited by NARWL_Legend_Soviet, Aug 26 2019 - 16:33.


lozarus #52 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 17:30

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47258 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 25 2019 - 18:18, said:

if the smaller clans would come togather under 1 banner, we could probly bring down these tops clans. To much land and not enough members to defend. 

 

I only made this topic, because it's funny to see relic replies. 

 

 

Also this is a war game, that why the mode is called clan wars. 

 

Watch the 1st min of this clip. 

 

 

this is how clans Diplomacy talk should be during war, not sit down and complain this clan said this bad stuff about this clan. lol

 


Your clan doesn't compete in Clan Wars. 

The highest watermark you or your clan will achieve is mentioning my clan in a thread. 

Change your name and that of your clan again, dance for me. 

 

View PostNARWL_Legend_Soviet, on Aug 26 2019 - 15:31, said:

I really can't believe Loz is wasting this much time on someone as dense as ShadowPatriot. 

 

I also can't believe he thought posting this in CR/D was a good idea. I miss the old days of CR/D, this is depressing. 



I was sitting in a reception area at the Great Western Hostpital in Edinburgh, waiting on my [edited]reduction surgery, so i had nothing else to do. 
Although you're basically right... there are other things i could be doing more productive than flexing, using the forum editing tools... 
like eating my own bogies. 

 

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 26 2019 - 03:04, said:

In about I say , with this new style of clan wars where top clans camp on the global map for 2 months, while the other clans fight for maybe 24 to 48 gold a day. 

 

I see world of tanks maybe have a 2 to 3 years life span left.    There no new players joining the server anymore.      And a lot of players have left the game for warships or another game. 

 

Once tanks on NA is dead, all that gold you guys have in your treasury, all those tanks you used real money for. all that real life time wasted on playing world of tanks, will be for nothing.

Clans like relic, mahou. Otter, once tanks die, friendships will end.  communities will die.   people will span out and find new games to play.     but the community I run, will still be here. :) 


Your clan is worth less than the lowest gold ammount that WG have placed on the map. 

Your clan has earned, more than what it is worth, based on its ability to win battles, or affect the outcome of battles to the point where your diplomatic power might be exchanged for income. 

Your community is nothing but a twinkle in the eye of a drunk RELIC member, at a music festival, surrounded by thirsty [edited]. 

The community that i'm in is 13 years old, is putting people through college, and university, has paid for people's housing and travel, has paid for medical bills, has given people jobs, and careers and litterally changed and saved the lives of multiple people. 

Your clan is a dragnet of the worst characteristics of human nature. 

In no particular order. 

1.) being bad
ii.) not realizing it. 
2.) thinking you're entightled to something without putting the work in. 
3.) projecting your own insecurity on the people you belive to be opressing you. 
4.) having clear sociopathic tendancies, revolving around the need to bully people in a game, with the power that a 3rd party possesses, which wasn't eveven true. 



 



lozarus #53 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 17:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47258 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostBlastyourasst, on Aug 25 2019 - 19:52, said:

I think a lot of people on the forums think entirely too much of themselves....... it's a game and should not be your identity in life. 

 

get a job or get laid....



I think you are right, within the context of the enviroment, its not wrong to think highly of oneself if it is matched by the output, and there's 2,000 people who are better than me at this game out of 200,000 people who play it on NA, and there's a BUNCH of better clans than mine who play this game, and i DO NOT show any disrespect, or disregard for the players, or the clans who know something i don't, or can do something i can't. 

When i see your clan beating one of ours, the first commment i made was... 



It makes me happy that your clan could beat one of ours, and compete, because it shows that something new, can take something off of something old, which gives us the opertunity to check our own privilages, and fix an area that would otherwise go unnoticed. 

Myself, and the officers of REL2, REL-A and RELIC Main have been enquiring with your officers, in ways with which to help your clan make meaningful strides in improving, and getting something from this throwaway season, in time for the next, and will continue to do so, we are not in the business of trying to break CW's, but i have a vested interest in seeing it re-grow, and support hundreds of clans and thousands of players, in order to keep a steady flow of new tallent coming in, since that is the way in which our clan is set up, you step onto the ladder in REL-A - green, and you step off the ladder in Main - purple.  


 



Zer0_Warri0r #54 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 18:48

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20693 battles
  • 852
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011

View Postlozarus, on Aug 26 2019 - 11:59, said:



I think you are right, within the context of the enviroment, its not wrong to think highly of oneself if it is matched by the output, and there's 2,000 people who are better than me at this game out of 200,000 people who play it on NA, and there's a BUNCH of better clans than mine who play this game, and i DO NOT show any disrespect, or disregard for the players, or the clans who know something i don't, or can do something i can't. 

When i see your clan beating one of ours, the first commment i made was... 



It makes me happy that your clan could beat one of ours, and compete, because it shows that something new, can take something off of something old, which gives us the opertunity to check our own privilages, and fix an area that would otherwise go unnoticed. 

Myself, and the officers of REL2, REL-A and RELIC Main have been enquiring with your officers, in ways with which to help your clan make meaningful strides in improving, and getting something from this throwaway season, in time for the next, and will continue to do so, we are not in the business of trying to break CW's, but i have a vested interest in seeing it re-grow, and support hundreds of clans and thousands of players, in order to keep a steady flow of new tallent coming in, since that is the way in which our clan is set up, you step onto the ladder in REL-A - green, and you step off the ladder in Main - purple.  


 


World Of tanks On the NA server is dieing.  we have less then 12,000 players between mexico, Canada, north and south America.

 

hell world of Warcraft where you pay to play have 3.7 million people. just in north America playing it, world of tanks you play for free. 

 

The new style of clan wars will probly be what kills world of tanks during the winter.  No point in grinding to a tier 10 to fight in end games where you get nothing for your hard work.  a louse 24 gold a day ?   

 

Full Season 

 

Top clans camp and sit on the top gold lands, don't fight.  Little clans just fight over 24 gold a day.

 

Mini Season:

Top clans take land on the global map, and because of the limited landing zones, and being able to re drop with land, and the landing zone only having maybe 3 to 4 landing a time zone. Half are on the south American server. 

if your lucky to get into the landing. You only win maybe a battle or so in the landing tournament then you run into a top clan. 

 

All online games come to a end, because of greed, when world of tanks NA shuts down, least with my community, we will have a clan on world of warships, world of Warcraft a cosplay group. And all you guys who spent money for time, gold and tanks on here, all that real life spent on this game. GONE.  

 

You really think people are going to play a online game with a end game feature so badly stacked to favor the top clans. NA wargaming is running out of stuff to add to the game. 

 

hell they been removing stuff from the game here.

 

Ranked Battles

Tournaments been cut in half down to 8,9 and 10s

Tier 8 clan wars.

 

The EU and RU servers have all these features we don't 

 

if the tops clans don't start helping this game get better and stop being greedy. Just like so many other online games. Tanks On NA will be gone.  

 

 

this is all I am having to say on this topic.   o7  and like I said before,  I hope you guys don't come to world of warships with this greed attitude. I am enjoying playing world of warships. 

 

 

 

 

 

 



lozarus #55 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 19:11

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47258 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 26 2019 - 17:48, said:

World Of tanks On the NA server is dieing.  we have less then 12,000 players between mexico, Canada, north and south America.

 

hell world of Warcraft where you pay to play have 3.7 million people. just in north America playing it, world of tanks you play for free. 

 

The new style of clan wars will probly be what kills world of tanks during the winter.  No point in grinding to a tier 10 to fight in end games where you get nothing for your hard work.  a louse 24 gold a day ?   

 

Full Season 

 

Top clans camp and sit on the top gold lands, don't fight.  Little clans just fight over 24 gold a day.

 

Mini Season:

Top clans take land on the global map, and because of the limited landing zones, and being able to re drop with land, and the landing zone only having maybe 3 to 4 landing a time zone. Half are on the south American server. 

if your lucky to get into the landing. You only win maybe a battle or so in the landing tournament then you run into a top clan. 

 

All online games come to a end, because of greed, when world of tanks NA shuts down, least with my community, we will have a clan on world of warships, world of Warcraft a cosplay group. And all you guys who spent money for time, gold and tanks on here, all that real life spent on this game. GONE.  

 

You really think people are going to play a online game with a end game feature so badly stacked to favor the top clans. NA wargaming is running out of stuff to add to the game. 

 

hell they been removing stuff from the game here.

 

Ranked Battles

Tournaments been cut in half down to 8,9 and 10s

Tier 8 clan wars.

 

The EU and RU servers have all these features we don't 

 

if the tops clans don't start helping this game get better and stop being greedy. Just like so many other online games. Tanks On NA will be gone.  

 

this is all I am having to say on this topic.   o7  and like I said before,  I hope you guys don't come to world of warships with this greed attitude. I am enjoying playing world of warships. 


World of Tanks has been in decline across the board, but in particular on North America since 2013. 
You're not pointing out anything that most people know already. 
You are not contributing in any way whatsoever to increasing the likelihood of the game recovering, you're just commentating on the situation, from the absolute gutter of player knoweldge and ability. 
This season is not designed to be the end product of clan wars. 
The previous seasons of clan wars have led us to this point, and should be the reason for complaint, since it is NOT attractive to play clan wars in the previous itterations, or they would have produced a growth in involement. 
You can not blame 2 weeks worth of 1 season, for the previous 7 years of decline, that sort of logic is why you have no credentials whatsoever for commentating on this subject. 

The fact that you have 318 total clan war battles under your belt, and your clan averages approx 100 clan war battles in its entireity only underlines that whilst you have a right to make noises, those noises should be aknowledged as just the automatic functions associated with basic life. 

Rather than moan and whine about things you don't understand, you should apply yourself to things that are within your control. 

1.) learn the fundementals of mechanical play (how to aim, shoot, move, hide)
2.) learn the fundementals of team pay (when to push, rotate, scouting, counter scouting etc...)
3.) conduct yourself in a way in which doesn't make you look as blatantly redundant as a commander of a clan that you are (fake it until you make it)
4.) take each opertunity on the global map, win or lose, as an opertunity to improve, rather than blaming your total lack of sucsess on better clans, to be good doesn't come automatically, you actually have to earn ability through experience, which you have none of. 

Now take your 318 clan battles, and 30% winrate in those clan battles, and improve them. 
If you manage, that means you've made your clan better, and in your own little way, you've contributed to increasing competition on the server, even if it is in a landingzone over 24 gold, we all started somewhere, just because good clans are good, doesn't mean its impossible for bad clans to get better. 
 



Zer0_Warri0r #56 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 19:22

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20693 battles
  • 852
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011

View Postlozarus, on Aug 26 2019 - 13:11, said:


World of Tanks has been in decline across the board, but in particular on North America since 2013. 
You're not pointing out anything that most people know already. 
You are not contributing in any way whatsoever to increasing the likelihood of the game recovering, you're just commentating on the situation, from the absolute gutter of player knoweldge and ability. 
This season is not designed to be the end product of clan wars. 
The previous seasons of clan wars have led us to this point, and should be the reason for complaint, since it is NOT attractive to play clan wars in the previous itterations, or they would have produced a growth in involement. 
You can not blame 2 weeks worth of 1 season, for the previous 7 years of decline, that sort of logic is why you have no credentials whatsoever for commentating on this subject. 

The fact that you have 318 total clan war battles under your belt, and your clan averages approx 100 clan war battles in its entireity only underlines that whilst you have a right to make noises, those noises should be aknowledged as just the automatic functions associated with basic life. 

Rather than moan and whine about things you don't understand, you should apply yourself to things that are within your control. 

1.) learn the fundementals of mechanical play (how to aim, shoot, move, hide)
2.) learn the fundementals of team pay (when to push, rotate, scouting, counter scouting etc...)
3.) conduct yourself in a way in which doesn't make you look as blatantly redundant as a commander of a clan that you are (fake it until you make it)
4.) take each opertunity on the global map, win or lose, as an opertunity to improve, rather than blaming your total lack of sucsess on better clans, to be good doesn't come automatically, you actually have to earn ability through experience, which you have none of. 

Now take your 318 clan battles, and 30% winrate in those clan battles, and improve them. 
If you manage, that means you've made your clan better, and in your own little way, you've contributed to increasing competition on the server, even if it is in a landingzone over 24 gold, we all started somewhere, just because good clans are good, doesn't mean its impossible for bad clans to get better. 
 


Just think, once tanks is gone. Just hope you get a life and don't hurt yourself



lozarus #57 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 19:29

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47258 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 26 2019 - 18:22, said:


Just think, once tanks is gone. Just hope you get a life and don't hurt yourself


What kind of a sick comment is that supposed to mean?

Its not me online, threatening other clans with a fake alliance with YOUJO, and not that i need to qualify my life to you, but i have a family and a home, and 2 BA degrees, and currently 2 years into my 3rd, and councelling students in one of the UK's largest Universities pro bono. 

I seriously doubt your humanity, and consider you to be an archetype of what is wrong with people who forget themsleves online, and allow sociopathic tendancies to outflow. 

 



Zer0_Warri0r #58 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 19:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20693 battles
  • 852
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011

View Postlozarus, on Aug 26 2019 - 13:29, said:


What kind of a sick comment is that supposed to mean?

Its not me online, threatening other clans with a fake alliance with YOUJO, and not that i need to qualify my life to you, but i have a family and a home, and 2 BA degrees, and currently 2 years into my 3rd, and councelling students in one of the UK's largest Universities pro bono. 

I seriously doubt your humanity, and consider you to be an archetype of what is wrong with people who forget themsleves online, and allow sociopathic tendancies to outflow. 

 

Only way to fix the end game feature on tanks is by scraping it,  do what warships does

https://worldofwarsh...s/cvc-5-season/

 



lozarus #59 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 19:40

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 47258 battles
  • 9,470
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Aug 26 2019 - 18:31, said:

Only way to fix the end game feature on tanks is by scraping it,  do what warships does

https://worldofwarsh...s/cvc-5-season/


I think that removing people who post messages like this should be removed from the game. 








See a psychiatrist. 



BigDollarBillz #60 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 20:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 38780 battles
  • 4,485
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostEdge_of_Insanity, on Aug 25 2019 - 22:50, said:

 

Hey @SBW, Would you like some land? If so, PM me we can diplo it out.


Nah we aren't messing with CW this season as of now. 24 gold just isn't worth us even getting tanks locked out. All though most of my guys has plenty of tier 10's. My guys are wanting to do the other modes that are going on. But if the OP keeps trying to run his mouth about my clan that he has no clue on what he is talking about, we might just jump in for a few days and take their land. But as for now we are taking this season off. We do plan to be back for the next season though.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users