apology lag physics abuse sorta

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

_Ayreon_ #1 Posted Aug 25 2019 - 23:45

Captain

• Players
  • 53334 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

So, we were just in game on Malinovka,  I was in my Rhm. Pzw. and you were in T-100 LT.

I'm having crazy issues with game today. Everything is working fine with other games and the Internet in general, except WoT. My ping is damn crazy!

We started on south spawn and both went to the same bush... As I was lagging, I wasn't able to see you park in the very same bush I was going to. 

When it was already late, I pressed "space" and tried to turn away from you. But, since everything was delayed 3-4 seconds or more, I ended up pushing you out of cover and getting you shot once or twice (not sure?).

I got shot too and died less then a minute later because I didn't know I was spotted because of the damned delay...

Sure... It was stupid of me to go in the same direction as you, but I really couldn't affect the dumb thing with ping and "my" delayed reaction. 

Anyways, I'm sorry. 

There's no way to reply you in game, so I'm putting this here. 

And if you don't read it, I hope someone from your clan will read it and pass the message to you.

No harm feelings, bro, I hope...

GL, HF !

_Koschei_ #2 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 00:12

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33562 battles
  • [K0HAI] K0HAI

maybe if you played on the server for your region your ping would be more stable ??

it seems the NA server is struggling with MM because of the non regional players are flooding it.

with the RNG attempting to compensate for non regional players latency it has become very extreme rng without any form of consistency during peak times

_Ayreon_ #3 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 00:39

Captain

• Players
  • 53334 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

View Post_Koschei_, on Aug 26 2019 - 01:12, said:

maybe if you played on the server for your region your ping would be more stable ??

it seems the NA server is struggling with MM because of the non regional players are flooding it.

with the RNG attempting to compensate for non regional players latency it has become very extreme rng without any form of consistency during peak times

1. I would be playing on EU server if WG didn't trick thousands of us upon registering on the website saying "For better gaming experience go to the NA server" or something like that.

2. NA isn't struggling because of us, but because of its poor hosts and really bad old servers.

So it's all WG NA, not us.

They also told us all 2 years ago they will do server transfers to EU  after they're done with transferring people to APAC. And then they saw that about 3k people should go to EU (+ other players from NA who wanted to transfer just because of the higher population and stuff) and they canceled it... 

It's all WG... [watch me get a ban for speaking the truth.. gonna screenshot this to fight the usual censorship tho]

EDIT: got banned  in forums many times for just stating the truth they didn't want/like to hear

Edited by _Ayreon_, Aug 26 2019 - 00:40.

FrozenKemp #4 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 00:44

Major

• Players
  • 54107 battles
  • [8ARMY] 8ARMY

FYI - if you really want to be sure to reach him, here are two other options:

You can find random people by name via the friends list - there's a way to search for people outside your own list. Then you might be able to right-click to start a conversation in-game. 

Also, here on the forum there is a way to send people a private message - the envelope tab at the top left. 

I_QQ_4_U #5 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 00:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 23536 battles

View Post_Koschei_, on Aug 26 2019 - 00:12, said:

So non-regional players are flooding it and causing lag that didn't exist when way more people played? wthdoes RNG have to do with it? :facepalm:

ViciousMachine84 #6 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 08:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 22850 battles
Servers are not working properly again. Wasting my credits and experience booster just trying to log back in to the game. They really have to fix them.

dunniteowl #7 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 17:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

After match.  Bring up Battle Report.

Click on the Team Section showing damage and kills.

Find player.  Right click their name.  Select: Send Message.

Now you can send someone an apology In-Game.

Nice to see someone own up a mistake.  Wing up.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

_Koschei_ #8 Posted Aug 27 2019 - 17:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33562 battles
  • [K0HAI] K0HAI

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Aug 25 2019 - 17:55, said:

So non-regional players are flooding it and causing lag that didn't exist when way more people played? wthdoes RNG have to do with it? :facepalm:

rng compensates players for latency otherwise the players with 20 ping would murder the 300 ping players before the 300 ping players even rendered them.   if the rng did not give them a hit they could never hit a moving tank...

dunniteowl #9 Posted Aug 27 2019 - 19:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 31544 battles

View Post_Koschei_, on Aug 27 2019 - 10:00, said:

rng compensates players for latency otherwise the players with 20 ping would murder the 300 ping players before the 300 ping players even rendered them.   if the rng did not give them a hit they could never hit a moving tank...

This is FALSE, WRONG, MISINFORMED, IGNORANT and INCORRECT.

I play at 11 fps and usually above 200 ping.  I do NOT get compensated for that latency.  I have to plan out how to deal with it or get REKT and that is all.

Nothing in your statement above is remotely accurate.  You could, however, fertilize a football field sized garden with it, so there's that.

OvO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users