Jump to content


World of tank console buffed the Chinese line. When is PC next?


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ArcticTankHunter #1 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 00:48

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 16638 battles
  • 671
  • [OSU-V] OSU-V
  • Member since:
    05-22-2014

World of tank console buffed the Chinese line.

https://console.worl...-11-patch-notes

 

I'm pretty sure the console version might be more balance than PC. They even released the M60 as tier X though. So the Chinese line has been buffed. If anything all tier 8 tanks below 200mm pen needs at least 200mm pen minimum. 180-190mm doesn't seem right with all the heavily armoured Russians tank added with over 190mm+ of weakspot. My Object 430 hull can bounce anything that isn't at least 200mm+ and that is a tier 9.

 

Every tier 8 medium tank needs the Superpershing pen buff asap.

 

 

 


Edited by ArcticTankHunter, Aug 26 2019 - 00:50.


tanopasman62 #2 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 01:06

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20946 battles
  • 4,382
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016
Why should a tech tree of knock off tanks be any good?

Projectile_Misfired #3 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 02:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 38389 battles
  • 2,744
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostArcticTankHunter, on Aug 25 2019 - 23:48, said:

World of tank console buffed the Chinese line.

https://console.worl...-11-patch-notes

I'm pretty sure the console version might be more balance than PC. They even released the M60 as tier X though. So the Chinese line has been buffed. If anything all tier 8 tanks below 200mm pen needs at least 200mm pen minimum. 180-190mm doesn't seem right with all the heavily armoured Russians tank added with over 190mm+ of weakspot. My Object 430 hull can bounce anything that isn't at least 200mm+ and that is a tier 9.

Every tier 8 medium tank needs the Superpershing pen buff asap.

Who really cares? Other than you, of course.

This is the PC version. We have things they don't have. They have things we don't have. If you really want what they have, start playing the 'console' version. 

Just because another version of the game, or even another server for that matter, has something doesn't mean it's always in the best interest to have it introduced to this version. (the server thing might be a different story)

Players did this same comparing between the different WG titles (WoT, WoWP, WoWS) and complained when they had a sale (on stuff like Premium Time or Gold or even XP) that we didn't. And, now, we can barely take advantage of those sales as WG is essentially removing the cross-title benefits. 



GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 03:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,312
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

Separate dev teams for PC and plebe-boxes... they swing different hammers.  If box devs do it first, PC devs are less likely to follow box dweebs lead.

 

 

 

 

 

 



Einzelganger7 #5 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 04:05

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8458 battles
  • 74
  • [WOLFD] WOLFD
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017
I do not care much about the chinese tech tree but what makes me jealous is that they still have on console the Waffenträger auf. E-100, heh...

Avalon304 #6 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 08:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 23093 battles
  • 9,777
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View PostArcticTankHunter, on Aug 25 2019 - 16:48, said:

I'm pretty sure the console version might be more balance than PC. 

 

 

AHAHAHAH! Thats hilarious.

 

They still have tier 10 TDs that deal 850 verage damage per shot, still have the unnerfed FV183 and FV4005 (with 275mm pen HESH) and still have the WT E 100.. Theres also a T32 with an autoloader. A Rhm Borsig with an autoloader. A T29 with extra spaced armor on the turret. Thier Tiger 131 is a tier 7 pref MM tank with stats practically as good as the normal Tiger I. Arty still has their AP or HEAT rounds and arty HE has higher alpha. Console's balance is horrible, and way worse than PC.



Veracks #7 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 13:19

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22407 battles
  • 537
  • [SU] SU
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011

View PostEinzelganger7, on Aug 25 2019 - 22:05, said:

I do not care much about the chinese tech tree but what makes me jealous is that they still have on console the Waffenträger auf. E-100, heh...

 

Don't forget Console is also allowed to have fun unlike us. They get to have the Valkyria Chronicles tanks. Sadly we never got them due to incessant whining here and/or licensing issues.



Einzelganger7 #8 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 18:16

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8458 battles
  • 74
  • [WOLFD] WOLFD
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

View PostVeracks, on Aug 26 2019 - 06:19, said:

 

Don't forget Console is also allowed to have fun unlike us. They get to have the Valkyria Chronicles tanks. Sadly we never got them due to incessant whining here and/or licensing issues.


And Girls und Panzer stuff as well.



Trakks #9 Posted Aug 26 2019 - 18:18

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 3791 battles
  • 704
  • Member since:
    11-24-2011

View PostVeracks, on Aug 26 2019 - 12:19, said:

 

Don't forget Console is also allowed to have fun unlike us. They get to have the Valkyria Chronicles tanks. Sadly we never got them due to incessant whining here and/or licensing issues.

The Valkyria Chronicles tanks are on sale regularly on the Asia server.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users