Festival Fair Typo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

KiteIgniter #1 Posted Aug 29 2019 - 18:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 41212 battles
  • [KIZZY] KIZZY

Just thought I'd bring attention to a possible typo in the current garage/festival screen.

When you click on the bulletin board to see what tank is available for sale on the current day, you may get a message that says 

"Vehicles In The Garage" if you already own that vehicle.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say "Vehicle Is In The Garage" or "Vehicle's in garage" but the former is more clear.

Hey, if the military demands accuracy and proper grammar/syntax, and if coding a video game demands 100% accuracy then this should be an easy error to fix.

omi5cron #2 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 00:31

Major

• Players
  • 24195 battles
so , basically, that will stay as written. come on dude you have been here 8 frkkin years....proper translation/grammar/punctuation are not PRIORITY ONE!

Projectile_Misfired #3 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 01:46

Major

• Players
  • 38753 battles

View PostKiteIgniter, on Aug 29 2019 - 17:39, said:

Just thought I'd bring attention to a possible typo in the current garage/festival screen.

When you click on the bulletin board to see what tank is available for sale on the current day, you may get a message that says 
"Vehicles In The Garage" if you already own that vehicle.
I'm pretty sure you meant to say "Vehicle Is In The Garage" or "Vehicle's in garage" but the former is more clear.

Hey, if the military demands accuracy and proper grammar/syntax, and if coding a video game demands 100% accuracy then this should be an easy error to fix.

Lol. This is WG. They have proven time-and-time-again that their "coding" is far from the "100% accuracy" you insist is "demanded" in video games.

Furthermore, imagine what other features they will end up breaking when they attempt to fix this "easy error" that you've found.

kekaha #4 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 02:16

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 19188 battles
  • [REV-R] REV-R

View PostKiteIgniter, on Aug 29 2019 - 18:39, said:

Hey, if the military demands accuracy and proper grammar/syntax...

The military may demand these things, but they do not always get them either.

KiteIgniter #5 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 20:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 41212 battles
  • [KIZZY] KIZZY

View Postomi5cron, on Aug 30 2019 - 00:31, said:

so , basically, that will stay as written. come on dude you have been here 8 frkkin years....proper translation/grammar/punctuation are not PRIORITY ONE!

Maybe it's time to forgive and move on. The game is still playable. This "easy error" don't hurt it none too bad. I still enjoy playing it.

Thank you all for your thoughtful responses. Your council will be taken into consideration.
Happy Labor Day!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users