Incoming! Dr Disrespect, Choco Taco, and More streaming Steel Hunter!

KRZY Stream DrDisrespect ChocoTaco CC SteelHunter

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 16:35

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3881 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

This weekend some well known streamers teaming up with our CC's to play some Steel Hunter. 

For the times and schedule for the weekend can be found HERE

Here is a gif to fill some space. 

_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 16:55

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45825 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE
Dr Disrespect should be interesting.  I don't think he plays tanks, so it'll be a learning curve for him.  Dunno who the other dude is, but it'll be interesting to see how they deal with being the noobies for once.

TheGronker #3 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 16:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17111 battles
  • [PRGY] PRGY
I wonder who will pair up with the Dr. ...... 

Sturm_Teufel #4 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 16:59

Major

• Players
  • 48112 battles
  • [-P-] -P-

Tell the WG home office to give the NA server community the sales/discounts we actually want. Then we'll show interest/caring about the other distractions.....

Have a good weekend KRZYBooP.

TheGronker #5 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 17:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17111 battles
  • [PRGY] PRGY

View Post_Tsavo_, on Aug 30 2019 - 16:55, said:

Dr Disrespect should be interesting.  I don't think he plays tanks, so it'll be a learning curve for him.  Dunno who the other dude is, but it'll be interesting to see how they deal with being the noobies for once.

You clearly don't watch PUBG if you don't know ChocoTaco (Chaco).....the guy is a legend. He was a school teacher and quit his job to be a full time pubg streamer. Three years later, 1M YouTube subs, 5K-7k viewers on twitch when doing pubg (he like to mix). LEGEND, he is such a legend that he probably told WG to bring Halifax (his buddy from TSM) as a package deal. I am watching Choco for like a year, I haven't seen one boring stream. LEGEND

_Tsavo_ #6 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 17:09

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45825 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View PostTheGronker, on Aug 30 2019 - 11:02, said:

You clearly don't watch PUBG if you don't know ChocoTaco (Chaco).....the guy is a legend. He was a school teacher and quit his job to be a full time pubg streamer. Three years later, 1M YouTube subs, 5K-7k viewers on twitch when doing pubg (he like to mix). LEGEND, he is such a legend that he probably told WG to bring Halifax (his buddy from TSM) as a package deal. I am watching Choco for like a year, I haven't seen one boring stream. LEGEND

No, I don't watch PUBG streams, though I've seen clips/highlights of Disrespect as I think he's rather entertaining.  I'm completely and totaly terrible at PUBG so it's not interesting for me to observe PUBG streams.  It's a difficult game and while it is fun to play with friends, I'm lucky to pull a 1:1 KDR in it.  Legend is relative, to me he's just a dude on the 'net.  That's not to insult him, but his presence doesn't do me much interest. 

Edited by _Tsavo_, Aug 30 2019 - 17:47.

_73RD_Easting2NDACAV #7 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 17:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22744 battles
  • [AFTTE] AFTTE

This weekend some well known streamers teaming up with our CC's to play some Steel Hunter.

Just trying to show its not rigged with the same crap that happened in the T22 fun run.

Who really cares about any of these CC, wait that's right everybody has to have some one to look up too. to bad they are nothing really to look up to.

ThePigSheFlies #8 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 17:25

Major

• Players
  • 74371 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View Post_Tsavo_, on Aug 30 2019 - 11:09, said:

No, I don't watch PUBG streams, tough I've seen clips/highlights of Disrespect as I think he's rather entertaining.  I'm completely and totaly terrible at PUBG so it's not interesting for me to observe PUBG streams.  It's a difficult game and while it is fun to play with friends, I'm lucky to pull a 1:1 KDR in it.  Legend is relative, to me he's just a dude on the 'net.  That's not to insult him, but his presence doesn't do me much interest. 

this.  altho I did watch some old friends that used to be in G team up for some hilarity when they were tired of tanks and play pubG when it first came out.

#SelaDriving had some very amusing moments

TheGronker #9 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 17:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17111 battles
  • [PRGY] PRGY

View Post_Tsavo_, on Aug 30 2019 - 17:09, said:

No, I don't watch PUBG streams, tough I've seen clips/highlights of Disrespect as I think he's rather entertaining.  I'm completely and totaly terrible at PUBG so it's not interesting for me to observe PUBG streams.  It's a difficult game and while it is fun to play with friends, I'm lucky to pull a 1:1 KDR in it.  Legend is relative, to me he's just a dude on the 'net.  That's not to insult him, but his presence doesn't do me much interest. 

I mean its cool, nothing is wrong with that. I can't really call him a dude cuz hes a god, but

https://clips.twitch.tv/CoweringSavoryPistachioPicoMause?fbclid=IwAR12otj1t77zKB-R3OFJKQadW5ZFzi5GCOzM4Cr61UsC4I1e-RqPZe1czaQ

some famous bloopers

https://www.instagram.com/chocotacogames/p/BvhlyN5FuoA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=s5tc4l4c3mk2

https://www.instagram.com/chocotacogames/p/BvANxQiF3r_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yihitr7c8v1t

TheGronker #10 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 17:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17111 battles
  • [PRGY] PRGY

View Post_73RD_Easting2NDACAV, on Aug 30 2019 - 17:22, said:

Just trying to show its not rigged with the same crap that happened in the T22 fun run.

Who really cares about any of these CC, wait that's right everybody has to have some one to look up too. to bad they are nothing really to look up to.

Are you serious or just jealous ? 

_73RD_Easting2NDACAV #11 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 18:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22744 battles
  • [AFTTE] AFTTE

View PostTheGronker, on Aug 30 2019 - 09:54, said:

Are you serious or just jealous ? 

I just don't think they are all that they make themselves out to be, Sorry I had real people to look up to not kid worshiping internet wish I could do this in real life people.

Jealous of what, you have to be something I want to be jealous over and trust me these clowns are far from anything that would make me Jealous,

TheGronker #12 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 18:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17111 battles
  • [PRGY] PRGY

View Post_73RD_Easting2NDACAV, on Aug 30 2019 - 18:00, said:

I just don't think they are all that they make themselves out to be, Sorry I had real people to look up to not kid worshiping internet wish I could do this in real life people.

Jealous of what, you have to be something I want to be jealous over and trust me these clowns are far from anything that would make me Jealous,

Alrighty then

SystemRename177180002 #13 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 18:30

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8 battles

View PostTheGronker, on Aug 30 2019 - 11:02, said:

Yep that is a smart move for sure.I am going to quit my RL job and play a video game that is dying.Not very smart at all.You should also get off of it as well. [edited]

Edited by DomoSapien, Aug 30 2019 - 18:43.
Keep it civil please. No need for insults.

DomoSapien #14 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 18:45

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 14722 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostSystemRename177180002, on Aug 30 2019 - 11:30, said:

Yep that is a smart move for sure.I am going to quit my RL job and play a video game that is dying.Not very smart at all.You should also get off of it as well. [edited]

He's pulling like 7.5k concurrent viewers on twitch; that's pretty impressive and I'm sure he's making more money streaming than he was as an educator. So for Choco... it was indeed a good move.

Personally I am a big fan of the Doc, Halifax, Chocotaco, and Sacriel so I'm really looking forward to their streams. Also excited to see some of our NA CC's partnering up with them for the streams because it's an exciting opportunity for them to get some exposure outside of their regular audience.

Edited by DomoSapien, Aug 30 2019 - 18:46.

TheGronker #15 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 19:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17111 battles
  • [PRGY] PRGY

View PostDomoSapien, on Aug 30 2019 - 18:45, said:

He's pulling like 7.5k concurrent viewers on twitch; that's pretty impressive and I'm sure he's making more money streaming than he was as an educator. So for Choco... it was indeed a good move.

Personally I am a big fan of the Doc, Halifax, Chocotaco, and Sacriel so I'm really looking forward to their streams. Also excited to see some of our NA CC's partnering up with them for the streams because it's an exciting opportunity for them to get some exposure outside of their regular audience.

Have you tried to contact wtfmoses and Swag ? they are also part of the Choco entourage..... they can really entertain together. Anyway, well done with this project. 

Toefur #16 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 19:20

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 29801 battles
  • [ACC] ACC

Hopefully this goes better then the Encore 1.0 version release sponsored streams. Most of the streamers seemed so lost and out of place due to not knowing how to play the game and the steep learning curve. They'd rush out and die in the first min or two then have to talk like they were having fun and the game "Has potential".

Also no Vader love?  He said he's playing today.  Could be the 52nd World War Eugene's fought in.

latvius #17 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 19:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33215 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

Well if it is good for the game growth go for it.  Personally I never heard of them and had to look up what pubG was so......

Must be an age thing as I find zero entertainment in watching other people play a game.  Well maybe not totally true I watch CC in order to get better at the game and it can be entertaining.  But to watch a twitch channel of them playing, naw I would rather spend my time playing the game.

PAP0 #18 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 19:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18241 battles

View PostDomoSapien, on Aug 30 2019 - 09:45, said:

Dang, streamers make 90k a year?

TheGronker #19 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 19:49

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17111 battles
  • [PRGY] PRGY

View PostPAP0, on Aug 30 2019 - 19:40, said:

Dang, streamers make 90k a year?

Lol, Choco and Dr. are top twitch streamers....they reach the 1M mark and more ( Dr. has way more viewers/subs/sponsors....he was a VIP in the ESPYS )

JohnnyMonoxide #20 Posted Aug 30 2019 - 20:05

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20612 battles

View Post_Tsavo_, on Aug 30 2019 - 17:09, said:

No, I don't watch PUBG streams, though I've seen clips/highlights of Disrespect as I think he's rather entertaining.  I'm completely and totaly terrible at PUBG so it's not interesting for me to observe PUBG streams.  It's a difficult game and while it is fun to play with friends, I'm lucky to pull a 1:1 KDR in it.  Legend is relative, to me he's just a dude on the 'net.  That's not to insult him, but his presence doesn't do me much interest. 

I've seen and been told by many credible sources you've watched KruggWulf slaughter people in pubg. Moreover, I'm told you furiously masturbate to his apparent 'godlike' 1v1 skills.

Also tagged with KRZY, Stream, DrDisrespect, ChocoTaco, CC, SteelHunter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users