Game keps crashing and it's not my IP or computer

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

HOTA_CHATON #1 Posted Aug 31 2019 - 22:44

Major

• Players
  • 13751 battles
  • [PPSAG] PPSAG
How is it that I can get on the web, surf all day long, buy, sell, and do all the normal things I normally do but, I can't even play a battle without it dropping?  Whats up with Telia Net today?  Why suddenly is this such an issue?  I can go play the other major tanks games and have absolutely no problems but with World of Tanks, it wont stay on for a hot minute.  Somebody is asleep at the switch as usual.

black_colt #2 Posted Aug 31 2019 - 22:49

Major

• -Players-
  • 4570 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Aug 31 2019 - 13:44, said:

How is it that I can get on the web, surf all day long, buy, sell, and do all the normal things I normally do but, I can't even play a battle without it dropping?  Whats up with Telia Net today?  Why suddenly is this such an issue?  I can go play the other major tanks games and have absolutely no problems but with World of Tanks, it wont stay on for a hot minute.  Somebody is asleep at the switch as usual.

Have you tried using Safe Mode? 

Are you running mods?

If so, are they up-to-date? If not, recommend that you update them.

I was running into this issue when I was using skins that were not updated to the latest version.

HOTA_CHATON #3 Posted Aug 31 2019 - 22:52

Major

• Players
  • 13751 battles
  • [PPSAG] PPSAG
I run a strictly vanilla mode, all software is up to date, and I have found nothing on my scans or anything.  This is the only game that is doing this, today and all the others are working beautifully.

Ndtm #4 Posted Aug 31 2019 - 23:08

Major

• Players
  • 17694 battles
"crashing" i have no idea why you're bringing up your internet when talking about "crashing" i.e the game encounters an error and handles it ungracefully and either hangs or dumps you to the desktop

Grugbug #5 Posted Aug 31 2019 - 23:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25485 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Aug 31 2019 - 16:44, said:

What components do you have in your computer?

Are all the drivers up to date?

The problem is with your PC, every program requires differing resources.

Projectile_Misfired #6 Posted Aug 31 2019 - 23:52

Major

• Players
  • 38752 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Aug 31 2019 - 21:44, said:

It might not be your network. Take a look at other apps/programs that may be running.

I also run a vanilla client. But, the other day while I was in the garage, I switched over to my screenshots folder and started looking at them using Windows Photos. Next thing I know, the game-client shuts down, and I get a pop-up indicating it crashed. 

Not sure if the 2 had anything to do with each other. But, since I don't typically view photos while playing, I'm going to blame the crash on that app.

SuperJaws100 #7 Posted Sep 01 2019 - 00:55

Captain

• Players
  • 18772 battles
I've been having issues with lag despite no ping or FPS issues.

RIA1911 #8 Posted Sep 01 2019 - 01:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6505 battles
Have you checked your events viewer, it should give you error code or a description of the fault. Sometimes you even get a link to a solution.

laura_mariadan #9 Posted Sep 21 2019 - 03:26

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Aug 31 2019 - 22:44, said:

How is it that I can get on the web, surf all day long, buy, sell, and do all the normal things I normally do but, I can't even play a battle without it dropping?  Whats up with Telia Net today?  Why suddenly is this such an issue?  I can go play the  Nox Vidmate VLC  other major tanks games and have absolutely no problems but with World of Tanks, it wont stay on for a hot minute.  Somebody is asleep at the switch as usual.

it should give you error code or a description of the fault.

X32Wright #10 Posted Sep 22 2019 - 19:54

Captain

• VT Coordinator
  • 43862 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Aug 31 2019 - 16:44, said:

Have you looked at this? I also used to blame WOT when the problem clearly is with the video card driver and how it allocated resources.

http://forum.worldof...client-crashes/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users