• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Tolos #61 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 13:15

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 08 2019 - 20:59, said:

it's because we don't care about this season of clan wars. 

Translation.

We suck badly so we are just going to say ' we don't care '.

You care enough to threaten other clans with allies you don't have. 

Tolos #62 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 13:17

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 09 2019 - 05:15, said:

Before clan wars alliance system  

Season 7 Clan Wars: 2018

finished 31st

During clan wars alliance system

Season 11 Clan Wars: 2019
Finished 59

once wargaming ends this we favoring to the top clans bs, and they split the victory points from gold.  ;)   we shell see what clan is better. and who makes the playoffs. 

between those seasons listed, i left world of tanks for almost a year and a half because that when they took away alot of stuff. I went to world of warcraft. 

One this is for sure, it 100% wont be yours. 

lozarus #63 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 14:22

Major

• -Players-
  • 46442 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 08 2019 - 21:42, said:

I hope season 13, they split the victory points from gold, so where you have to fight for victory points, let see what happens to relic because they will have 2 options, camp and farm gold and not get into the playoffs, and never ever see top 60 ever again. or fight every night in which they will have to back up there commander talk , and get small amount of gold at the end and hope they finish high in the playoffs to get a lot of gold. 

Where do you get your facts from? you realize that RELIC finished 4th last season? 

Here's the fire-trail event stats, have someone read them to you. 
And here's a different report of the same event. 

You want a season that handicaps skill, so that your clan can get points doing missions, that nobody else is doing because the clans with skill are winning clan battles on land. 

I'm not against trash clans doing missions so they can get paid. 

You have to have some sort of income, and becuase you can't compete at Clan Wars, then some side tournament that's diluted to the point where the only people who do it are trolling because they're bored, or so bad they can't win a landingzone/riot. 

But your clan can not compete at CW's because your clan represents the absolute bottom of the pile of those who participate (or don't, since you told your guys you are on strike this season). 

Spoiler

Most people who are REALLY bad at the game, (this or any other), typically keep as low a profile as possible so as not to draw attention to their lack of competence in the field of debate, if someone is simply unable to play this game better than being AFK, how on earth do they hope to be able to give meaningful advice, feedback or critique of the game? 

It litterally doesn't matter what some people think, in a more compettitive gaming enviroment, some players (the vast majority) should be prevented from typing until they are able to best a winrate that being AFK would get them and furthermore, some people's minimap should take up 60% of their screen so they have no option but to be more aware.

Just because a platform exists to spread bad ideas, doesn't mean it should be used, the above sentence is an example of this. 

ObsidianGuardian #64 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 14:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20673 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View Postlozarus, on Sep 09 2019 - 08:22, said:

Where do you get your facts from? you realize that RELIC finished 4th last season? 

Here's the fire-trail event stats, have someone read them to you. 
And here's a different report of the same event. 

You want a season that handicaps skill, so that your clan can get points doing missions, that nobody else is doing because the clans with skill are winning clan battles on land. 

I'm not against trash clans doing missions so they can get paid. 

You have to have some sort of income, and becuase you can't compete at Clan Wars, then some side tournament that's diluted to the point where the only people who do it are trolling because they're bored, or so bad they can't win a landingzone/riot. 

But your clan can not compete at CW's because your clan represents the absolute bottom of the pile of those who participate (or don't, since you told your guys you are on strike this season). 

Spoiler

Most people who are REALLY bad at the game, (this or any other), typically keep as low a profile as possible so as not to draw attention to their lack of competence in the field of debate, if someone is simply unable to play this game better than being AFK, how on earth do they hope to be able to give meaningful advice, feedback or critique of the game? 

It litterally doesn't matter what some people think, in a more competttitive gaming enviroment, some players (the vast majority) should be prevented from typing until they are able to best a winrate that being AFK would get them and furthermore, some people's minimap should take up 60% of their screen so they have no option but to be more aware.

Just because a platform exists to spread bad ideas, doesn't mean it should be used, the above sentence is an example of this. 

rofl last season relic just camped on the global map, since victory points and gold were still togather.

It be soooooo awesome if season 13 if wargaming split victory points from gold. Then we shell see who is in the top 10 and is never ever seen again in the top 10. and keep the gold missions low also.  But just readd back victory point missions.

;););)   it will be the top clans choice, camp on the global map for gold, or fight and complete victory point missions to move up the leadership board to get into the playoffs to get the fame and better prizes then gold farming.

Then we shell see what clans have bragging rights. 

NARWL_Legend_Soviet #65 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 15:13

Captain

• Players
  • 27344 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 09 2019 - 08:49, said:

rofl last season relic just camped on the global map, since victory points and gold were still togather.

It be soooooo awesome if season 13 if wargaming split victory points from gold. Then we shell see who is in the top 10 and is never ever seen again in the top 10. and keep the gold missions low also.  But just readd back victory point missions.

;););)   it will be the top clans choice, camp on the global map for gold, or fight and complete victory point missions to move up the leadership board to get into the playoffs to get the fame and better prizes then gold farming.

Then we shell see what clans are better. 

My guy, your clan will never be in the top 10, or top 30. Regardless of what the rules are. There is a reason top clans are top clans, its because 1) they can win battles and 2) they have an officer core that knows how to play the rules to their advantage. 

Your clan can't win, and you clearly are too dense to understand that regardless of what the rule set is you will never be good enough to be in a "top clan"

lozarus #66 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 15:28

Major

• -Players-
  • 46442 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 09 2019 - 13:49, said:

No clan camped on the global map, you couldn't. 

Also, why are you rolling on the floor laughing? 

Does any of your clan read the forums? 

ObsidianGuardian #67 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 15:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20673 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View Postlozarus, on Sep 09 2019 - 09:28, said:

No clan camped on the global map, you couldn't. 

Also, why are you rolling on the floor laughing? 

Does any of your clan read the forums? 

this was the last season before they merged the victory points and gold togather.  Was also the last normal season before they brought in the alliance system.

https://s3.amazonaws...760459672_n.jpg

I am a pack rat and I took this the day after that season ended. when we were UM-R

Hellsfog #68 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 15:54

Major

• Players
  • 38108 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 09 2019 - 09:47, said:

this was the last season before they merged the victory points and gold togather.  Was also the last normal season before they brought in the alliance system.

I am a pack rat and I took this the day after that season ended. when we were UM-R

So basically you're looking for a system you can game instead of fights since you can't win those. Your clan must be so proud of their commander. 

Edge_of_Insanity #69 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 16:30

Captain

• Players
  • 21456 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 09 2019 - 09:47, said:

I think you need to go to the hospital. you seem to be having a stroke

lozarus #70 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 17:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 46442 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 09 2019 - 14:47, said:

Do you want to explain the context of that season? You wouldn't know much, because you thought you was in an Alliance with YOUJO. 

That season had nothing to do with victory points and gold. 

If you think that UM-R, UM-F, B-A-N, or whatever itteration of name you give your clan is good enough to play clan wars, you should play clan wars, if you want to compare your clan to mine, lets fight. 

If RELIC is fighting MAHOU, YOUJO, and the cream of the top 10 clans on the server, and you're fighting the bottom 20 clans on the global map, you end up with a broken comparison. 

If you want to test this theory, bring your team to the global map tonight, and play against us, if the global map is too confusing, we can arrange battles in a trainingroom for you, then we can test to see how your clan measures against my clan. 

Edge_of_Insanity #71 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 19:53

Captain

• Players
  • 21456 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View Postlozarus, on Sep 09 2019 - 11:01, said:

If you want to test this theory, bring your team to the global map tonight, and play against us, if the global map is too confusing, we can arrange battles in a trainingroom for you, then we can test to see how your clan measures against my clan. 

If you cant find it Shadow****riot let us know we can provide links to the global map

thegreat101 #72 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 15:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30280 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 09 2019 - 14:49, said:

Hmmm... let's see. Dont the rules state you cant have more than  10 prov. And if you have more, it only counts the 10 lowest??? So if the big clans have 10. Why would they start a fight??? Someone needs to attack them first.... stop asking for WG to spoon feed you. You're not giving your clan a good rep man... advice is find out how the system works best for you. If you cant figure it out, mabye you dont belong as a commander.... MAD- is not highly skilled, but we managed to do really good this season. Alliance season is comming back so you can now have bigger clans fight your battles and you can now farm the gold with 0 fights. Happy????

thegreat101 #73 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 15:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30280 battles
  • [MAD-] MAD-

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 09 2019 - 15:47, said:

So to put everything you said into simple words, you dont like the system that requires your clan itself to fight it's way in. You want a system that lets you give harder fights to other clans so they can get the gold for you. Cool flex. 

_Vizsla_ #74 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 16:02

Captain

• Players
  • 25827 battles
  • [ELIT3] ELIT3

Just Like this my clan is the only french clan able to land on the Map at the star we land and have hard Time because know one was taking us a good clan.... (some clan think we are taco) so we got a lot of fight because they was thiking we were bad but we star beating them so we win there respect be showing that we were able to fight.

crying on the forum will not change the game will not improve your clan either. If you want your clan to improve go on YouTube Check for wot académie clan war and star with that

congrat mahou for 1 place and gg was close youjo for your 2 places againt 

TigrehcUS #75 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 00:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 2463 battles
  • [ELIT3] ELIT3
Hello my name is Cyrille and i speak french

TigrehcUS #76 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 00:23

Private

• -Players-
  • 2463 battles
  • [ELIT3] ELIT3