• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

bad_73 #61 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 20:40

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1513 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on Sep 01 2019 - 17:58, said:

The tin foil conspiracy theory is STRONG in OP... :facepalm:

Parrots and spender enablers..oh wait..ignorance is bliss.

yruputin #62 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 21:07

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31051 battles
  • [HOR] HOR

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Sep 02 2019 - 18:34, said:

Well... everyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that every game dies sooner or later.

For this game, it won't be today, or tomorrow, or next year, or the year after that. How do I know ??

Active players during the week of August 19th, 2019:

US: 130k

EU: 654k

RU: 2.4 million

So... worldwide, well over 3 million players currently.

never more than 25000 on the na server any day of the week. you guys are goofy blind.

Tolos #63 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 22:32

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postyruputin, on Sep 06 2019 - 20:07, said:

never more than 25000 on the na server any day of the week. you guys are goofy blind.

Ironic you called them blind when you obviously are blind yourself or can't read. 

dunniteowl #64 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 22:59

Major

• -Players-
  • 31363 battles

It's the difference between understanding that ACTIVE Players does not equal Players Online At Once.  It's so sad that some folks cannot make this distinction.  I'm thinking of starting a gofundme site for those folks.  I'm thinking of calling it #leadahorsetowater

Unfortunately it's the #gettingthemtodrink foundation that shows the most promise at this time.

OvO

Fatherbear7 #65 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 06:33

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 323 battles

View PostChaseR392, on Sep 06 2019 - 06:54, said:

Oh look another alt-account jumping on the OP's soapbox. What a surprise.... the only thing this forum has more of than the people you call "cheerleaders", is people trash posting from a throw-away account.

OH look.  a wargarbage paid shill cheerleader comes out with her pom poms.  but if you think its all above board then i will set you a wager.  i expect you to make excuses why you wont take it and thats fine.  just means you are full of [edited]

VooDooKobra #66 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 08:07

Major

• Players
  • 9998 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostFatherbear7, on Sep 05 2019 - 21:35, said:

this game is total trash.  and along with the cheerleaders in support are the losers in the forums pretending that its not paytowin rigged garbage.  the only ones supporting it are paid employees pretending to be players or that aformentioned paytowins.   anyone that has more than 500 games in this and says its random really needs to google up what random means.  it shouldnt take long for anyone with half a clue to realize that this game is totally rigged in every match and the main way they do that is to install a multitude of  bots in them that sit there and do nothing.  

interesting opinions, prove to me its not random, show me the code that is being used to rig the matches.  show me anything that proves it is rigged. prove to me that anything that happens in MM is impossible in a random MM

View PostFatherbear7, on Sep 08 2019 - 22:33, said:

OH look.  a wargarbage paid shill cheerleader comes out with her pom poms.  but if you think its all above board then i will set you a wager.  i expect you to make excuses why you wont take it and thats fine.  just means you are full of [edited]

if you hate ythe game and WG this much why dont you quit?  why do the insane thing and stay in a game you dont like?

Edited by VooDooKobra, Sep 09 2019 - 18:26.

TankFullOfBourbon #67 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 14:30

Major

• Players
  • 30537 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

It's always your fault if you are a noob/beginner/new player/really bad player and play tier 8, 9 or 10 tanks without knowing what you're doing. 

And let me emphasize, the rants, the whine, the hate, the insults you will receive is nothing compared to the rants, the whine, the hate, the insults you would have received 3-5 years ago. The current climate in the game is mellow compared to what it was. Just to put things in perspective.

Markd73 #68 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 18:34

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostFatherbear7, on Sep 09 2019 - 05:33, said:

Resorting to Ad Hominem attacks like "shill" weakens your argument.

Fatherbear7 #69 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 19:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 323 battles

View PostVooDooKobra, on Sep 09 2019 - 08:07, said:

interesting opinions, prove to me its not random, show me the code that is being used to rig the matches.  show me anything that proves it is rigged. prove to me that anything that happens in MM is impossible in a random MM

if you hate ythe game and WG this much why dont you quit?  why do the insane thing and stay in a game you dont like?

who are you?  you sound like you think you are someone in your own mind.  to me you sound like a imperious [edited].  but just to humour your sense of self worth show me where i have any responsibility or duty to you 

for the second part why do you assume i still play?  you sure seem to have a lot of assumptions.  maybe i should ask you to prove that i am still in it?  but i am real curious as to why you are so eager for me to leave?  what is it about what i post that bothers you so much?  i do think though that infering that  i am insane is a bit much.  kind of amused that you call them wargarbage as well though.  

dunniteowl #70 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 22:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 31363 battles

Reading is hard for some folks.  Oh my the utter confusion in this thread!  I tremble with apprehension.

OvO

VooDooKobra #71 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 02:15

Major

• Players
  • 9998 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostFatherbear7, on Sep 09 2019 - 11:35, said:

who are you?  you sound like you think you are someone in your own mind.  to me you sound like a imperious [edited].  but just to humour your sense of self worth show me where i have any responsibility or duty to you 

for the second part why do you assume i still play?  you sure seem to have a lot of assumptions.  maybe i should ask you to prove that i am still in it?  but i am real curious as to why you are so eager for me to leave?  what is it about what i post that bothers you so much?  i do think though that infering that  i am insane is a bit much.  kind of amused that you call them wargarbage as well though.  

so in other words you really have nothing but a foul mouth and attitude to match.  gotcha,    you are the one making accusations of rigging therefore under burden of proof it is your responsibility to back it up.

i assume you still play because most players who quit a gaine move on instead of hanging around the old games forums acting like a clingy ex.  and tbh i am not eager for anyone to leave but if you were playing and have this much hostility because of it maybe you need a game that would make you happier. .  i also never called then wargarbage, 

Fatherbear7 #72 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 00:38

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 323 battles

View PostVooDooKobra, on Sep 10 2019 - 02:15, said:

so in other words you really have nothing but a foul mouth and attitude to match.  gotcha,    you are the one making accusations of rigging therefore under burden of proof it is your responsibility to back it up.

i assume you still play because most players who quit a gaine move on instead of hanging around the old games forums acting like a clingy ex.  and tbh i am not eager for anyone to leave but if you were playing and have this much hostility because of it maybe you need a game that would make you happier. .  i also never called then wargarbage, 

yeah and you have so much of substance to add.  but yes i dont cater to snowflakes that get hurt by words and cowards scared of attitude.  i didnt know this was a court of law and i was under any responsibility to provide you with proof. and you still failed to say who you are that wields the power to ask for such. i just wanted to clarify your position in the situation.   but since you think you are then by all means come on down and i will show you in real life game play.  also dont forget since you are taking it to this level and are apparently some kind of judge type person what is it you are going to do when you get the proof?  because dont forget that once its proven you have the responsibility to correct the situation.  

i would tell you what assuming means but like you said the burden of proof is on you for making the accusation.  funny how you tell me i have a foul mouth then try to insult me with words.  unfortunately for you i learned in grade 1 that words dont hurt you.  and they never have for me.  i cant speak for you and the rest of your ilk.  maybe i am happy to impart my knowledge of the game on to the people reading the forums.  maybe i am happy to practice typing .  still unsure why you care so much about my personal life.  the forum is about the game play not the players lives.  try not to get confused.  wg is short for wargarbage in my posts.  if typing it out is a struggle for you then maybe you might take your own advice and vacate the forums.  

i cant wait to hear what kind of nothingness you come up with now.  if it makes you feel better feel free to continue with the personal attacks and references .  it wont offend me one bit but i might laugh at you if you come up with something original. 

dunniteowl #73 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 01:23

Major

• -Players-
  • 31363 battles

Perhaps, if you're not scared of all that stuff, you could get more familiar with the Terms of Service for the Forums.  Your talk is the kind of abrasive, combative and insulting sort that the ToS actually specifically prohibits.

You are specifically prohibited (and you agreed) from insulting other players, inciting discontent or creating disruptions for no other purpose than to cause them.

Your crap qualifies, pal.  I don't care if you're scared, you just should be aware that if you don't change that Bad-'itude, you'll be needing a new account, tout suite.  Just be ready.

OvO

VooDooKobra #74 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 01:53

Major

• Players
  • 9998 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostFatherbear7, on Sep 10 2019 - 16:38, said:

yeah and you have so much of substance to add.  but yes i dont cater to snowflakes that get hurt by words and cowards scared of attitude.  i didnt know this was a court of law and i was under any responsibility to provide you with proof. and you still failed to say who you are that wields the power to ask for such. i just wanted to clarify your position in the situation.   but since you think you are then by all means come on down and i will show you in real life game play.  also dont forget since you are taking it to this level and are apparently some kind of judge type person what is it you are going to do when you get the proof?  because dont forget that once its proven you have the responsibility to correct the situation.  

i would tell you what assuming means but like you said the burden of proof is on you for making the accusation.  funny how you tell me i have a foul mouth then try to insult me with words.  unfortunately for you i learned in grade 1 that words dont hurt you.  and they never have for me.  i cant speak for you and the rest of your ilk.  maybe i am happy to impart my knowledge of the game on to the people reading the forums.  maybe i am happy to practice typing .  still unsure why you care so much about my personal life.  the forum is about the game play not the players lives.  try not to get confused.  wg is short for wargarbage in my posts.  if typing it out is a struggle for you then maybe you might take your own advice and vacate the forums.  

i cant wait to hear what kind of nothingness you come up with now.  if it makes you feel better feel free to continue with the personal attacks and references .  it wont offend me one bit but i might laugh at you if you come up with something original. 

i see i see, if you dont want to give information that backs your claim then dont.  i dont really care.  

where though did i insult you, i have read posts of yours with the word edited more times than should be necessary to get a point across.   so by than an opinion of you was formed, if i am mistaken i am sorry 

Markd73 #75 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 20:42

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostFatherbear7, on Sep 06 2019 - 04:35, said:

this game is total trash.  and along with the cheerleaders in support are the losers in the forums pretending that its not paytowin rigged garbage.  the only ones supporting it are paid employees pretending to be players or that aformentioned paytowins.   anyone that has more than 500 games in this and says its random really needs to google up what random means.  it shouldnt take long for anyone with half a clue to realize that this game is totally rigged in every match and the main way they do that is to install a multitude of  bots in them that sit there and do nothing.  

Wait, what? If I disagree with your post then WG will pay me? Damn I need to get some of that sweet money!!!

/s

Fatherbear7 #76 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 16:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 323 battles

View Postdunniteowl, on Sep 11 2019 - 01:23, said:

Perhaps, if you're not scared of all that stuff, you could get more familiar with the Terms of Service for the Forums.  Your talk is the kind of abrasive, combative and insulting sort that the ToS actually specifically prohibits.

You are specifically prohibited (and you agreed) from insulting other players, inciting discontent or creating disruptions for no other purpose than to cause them.

Your crap qualifies, pal.  I don't care if you're scared, you just should be aware that if you don't change that Bad-'itude, you'll be needing a new account, tout suite.  Just be ready.

OvO

brings up specific terms of service then breaks them in same sentence.  then tries to threaten someone but is vague on who.

talks tough while hiding on the internet.  thinks it makes him look like a man

uses nonsense words he heard somewhere thinks it makes him cute

uses a different language thinks it makes him sophisticated

fails on every aspect 

dunniteowl #77 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 18:27

Major

• -Players-
  • 31363 battles

View PostFatherbear7, on Sep 13 2019 - 09:01, said:

brings up specific terms of service then breaks them in same sentence.  then tries to threaten someone but is vague on who.

talks tough while hiding on the internet.  thinks it makes him look like a man

uses nonsense words he heard somewhere thinks it makes him cute

uses a different language thinks it makes him sophisticated

fails on every aspect 

NO, totally wrong there, buddy.  I did not threaten you at all.  I told you you should be ready if you keep on violating the TOS in the EULA, you'd end up being reported to the point you'd have to have a new account.

That's not a threat.  That's a prediction.

Speaking of failing, in springboard diving, your score would be listed as a "Splat."

Missed the pool, holy crap!

OvO

Billybullitt #78 Posted Oct 03 2019 - 04:13

Private

• -Players-
  • 2738 battles
  • [EZ-PZ] EZ-PZ

View PostChippy67, on Sep 01 2019 - 18:02, said:

i love the fact that these idiots that reply are only playing with themselves because the number of new accounts is lower every month because this game is a piece of crap

i think its like this because its so hard to get into a low (under tier III) game because everyone is playing at least tier 4 and up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users