rigged hunk of crap bad match making

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

ChaseR392 #41 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 00:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8329 battles

View PostChippy67, on Sep 02 2019 - 19:24, said:

I play because I spent money on the game, I'm working through my credits. while i'm doing that, I'm warning new players about the game.

Bulls**t

This has nothing to do with new players. This is an attention post and nothing more.... 

You don't get the attention you feel you are entitled to so you get your jollies by trying to convert new, impressionable players to your "side" by filling their heads with nonsense so the forum gets another generation of agitators that don't take responsibility for their own gameplay and cast blame in every other direction.

Congrats, you are just as big a bottom feeder as Simply"Buhda" and his band of SBMM koolaid drinkers.

The only thing I "look forward to" is the day all the constant, contentless-trash posters get permanent bans from the forum. And if said posters advocate "just backing  out of games. hopefully pissing off my team mates and they quit" then they deserve immeditate, permanent bans from the game.

cloudwalkr #42 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 14:30

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56325 battles

View PostChippy67, on Sep 02 2019 - 18:03, said:

you know even if you just want to say i'm whining, that's fine. this is the new comers forum and i'm trying to let the new players know what to expect. all of you just sit on the forums and explain away any bad about the game. But what i'm saying is real and happening all the time. That is why new player accounts per month are slowing. people are tired of broken crap games.

only thing you've said to new comers is "watch out for me, I cry a lot and there is a very real chance I'll abandon your game leaving you a tank down".  Not really what I would want new comers to see.  

Chippy67 #43 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 15:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32037 battles

View Postcloudwalkr, on Sep 03 2019 - 14:30, said:

only thing you've said to new comers is "watch out for me, I cry a lot and there is a very real chance I'll abandon your game leaving you a tank down".  Not really what I would want new comers to see.  

So this guy is a perfect example of what i've been saying. Of course he wants me to shut up. He's a great player and he needs players like me to stay in the game so he can keep is stats. If all the average players leave, who do you think he will be playing against? players of his skill level. then he won't be so happy.

Chippy67 #44 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 15:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32037 battles

View PostChaseR392, on Sep 03 2019 - 00:29, said:

Bulls**t

This has nothing to do with new players. This is an attention post and nothing more.... 

You don't get the attention you feel you are entitled to so you get your jollies by trying to convert new, impressionable players to your "side" by filling their heads with nonsense so the forum gets another generation of agitators that don't take responsibility for their own gameplay and cast blame in every other direction.

Congrats, you are just as big a bottom feeder as Simply"Buhda" and his band of SBMM koolaid drinkers.

The only thing I "look forward to" is the day all the constant, contentless-trash posters get permanent bans from the forum. And if said posters advocate "just backing  out of games. hopefully pissing off my team mates and they quit" then they deserve immeditate, permanent bans from the game.

your right, this has nothing to do with 38% chance of win games over and over and over again

cloudwalkr #45 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 16:11

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56325 battles

View PostChippy67, on Sep 03 2019 - 15:36, said:

So this guy is a perfect example of what i've been saying. Of course he wants me to shut up. He's a great player and he needs players like me to stay in the game so he can keep is stats. If all the average players leave, who do you think he will be playing against? players of his skill level. then he won't be so happy.

calling you out for being toxic, abandoning matches, and setting an overall bad example to new players...and that's how you respond?  

Please leave, we don't need players like you around.

dunniteowl #46 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 16:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 31436 battles

Just saying, if you spend some time reading The WoT Welcome Package (version 1) instead of the OPs constant, would-be-ear-splitting-wailing-if-there-were-sound-in-text whines, EVEN THE OP, you'd be a lot better off in the end.

Just saying.  It would be a more productive use of your time and attention.

OvO

Chippy67 #47 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 17:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32037 battles

Well Dunniteowl since you've never played a tier 9 or 10 battle, you shouldn't be talking. Except to tell new players how to play 18K battles at tier 5.  yes the welcome package gives you all kinds of information, except how to deal with crap teams over and over again. Where in the welcome package doe it help with that? 

dunniteowl #48 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 20:27

Major

• -Players-
  • 31436 battles

View PostChippy67, on Sep 03 2019 - 10:10, said:

Well Dunniteowl since you've never played a tier 9 or 10 battle, you shouldn't be talking. Except to tell new players how to play 18K battles at tier 5.  yes the welcome package gives you all kinds of information, except how to deal with crap teams over and over again. Where in the welcome package doe it help with that? 

Oh this is rich.  Dude, what's your WR at any given tier?  Let me provide an example to show you that this Dodge of Magnitude of Yours is nothing beyond the Bovine Fertilizer it Truly Is.

Please, for nothing more than a comparison to make that statement ridiculous and for no other reason:

Win Rate*                                

Tier               OP         |           the Owl

-------------------------------------------------------------

I                99/51.52%   |        595/49,48%

II              323/45.51%  |        1,119/49.33%

III            527/47.82%   |       1,909/50.29%

IV           830/50.24%    |       5,706/50.81%

V          1,473/50.37%   |     18,652/51.35%

VI        2,109/53.30%    |    2,465/46.77%

VII       1,660/48.43%    |      *9/44.44%  (insufficient data to determine)

VIII    6,329/47.97%     |      *34/35.29% (insufficient data to determine)

IX      2,955/48.24%

-------------------------------

X    14,928/45.99%

-------------------------------

It has been mentioned by myself many times before that the reason I don't go up tier is that my craptop computer, made in 2010, is having a hard time running WoT at all.  I get around 11 fps.  I run on lowest quality settings and sometimes I even get to watch the map terrain draw as I wait for the countdown timer to hit zero, which I never actually see, because it takes 4 seconds for the timer ticks to update between ticks on my screen.

I can manage up to tier VI and then -- well -- as you can see, it pretty much goes to hell at that point.  Oddly enough, considering you suck at tier X compared to ANY other tier you've played, it's your most played tier.   According to your quoted post that started this, you would think the trend you can easily spot since you hit tier VI *(your very best tier and apparently not that much of a fluke at those numbers) that shows you steadily decreasing your WR as you go up tier should have told you something without someone else having to point it out.

The difference between my point of view and yours is that you excuse your crap performance on the game and I don't.  The game is hard.  My computer does have limitations and I play within those, because I like playing this game that much.  Even so, with all those limitations, I can hold my own until the timing is too demanding to play at slide show speeds up to tier VI.

If you look at the scales between us, though, you can see that there is a general trend that each of us follows as the tiers go higher.  So, finding it hard to believe your system is any where NEAR the potato mine is, there is an obvious trend to it getting harder the higher up tier you go.  Maybe that means there's more for you to learn about the game?  I know that's what it would tell me if I spent HALF my time at a tier I couldn't manage 50% in playing once past that 5K mark, I'd think.

Again, you can complain, make excuses or what-have-you.  You'd benefit MORE from spending time reading The WoT Welcome Package (version 1) over trying to justify why the game hates you so much.

That's just objectively true.

Complaining, rationalizing and justifying the situation does NOTHING to address it, solve it or overcome it.

Reading The WoT Welcome Package (version 1) does ALL that and more.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Tolos #49 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 22:14

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostChippy67, on Sep 03 2019 - 14:50, said:

your right, this has nothing to do with 38% chance of win games over and over and over again

Again, it's your OWN WR that is constantly dragging the win chance percentage down. If you had a 60% win ratio it would be much higher. It's not hard to work out dude. 

_Smang_ #50 Posted Sep 03 2019 - 22:50

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38075 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
It looks like your suffering from likely passive play. Especially top tier that matters.  How I've been trying to improve is... Take important terrain early (areas that can affect other lanes since every map is three corridors avoid the one tunnel flank on each map (valley, beach, etc)), try to get your hp in damage early, coast a bit ( since you've likely started a snowball), clean up. You'll get clapped sometimes. Risk it for the biscuit. The campy clutch games seem rarer than 2012. 

ChaseR392 #51 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 01:48

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8329 battles

View PostChippy67, on Sep 03 2019 - 15:50, said:

Disconnecting from games with intention of throwing battles to grief other players and discourage them so they quit has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, to do with your beef with MM.

Its simply you being a pathetic, sniveling little troll getting off on screwing over other people who want to be here.

GeorgePreddy #52 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 02:26

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostChippy67, on Sep 02 2019 - 14:52, said:

yep active players. not new accounts. AGAIN you will be playing with yourself if they don't fix the game. Candy crush has 272 million active players

Do you know how ridiculous it is to compare any real PC game to a thing like Candy Crush ?

GeorgePreddy #53 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 02:30

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostChippy67, on Sep 02 2019 - 15:19, said:

i want to let the new payers know what they are getting when they play this game. It would have been nice if someone told me about it before i started playing. I wouldn't have wasted money, time  on the game, if someone said what i'm saying now to me 

So it took you nearly 32,000 battles to figure out that WoT is not an immediate gratification type of game that you could easily be better than average at playing ??

GeorgePreddy #54 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 02:36

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostChippy67, on Sep 03 2019 - 11:36, said:

If all the average players leave...

Do you even read what you write before posting it ?

Trakks #55 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 10:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3801 battles
You need to start watching the many, MANY videos on Youtube where a single player alone has managed to take the win against 7 or more enemies, sometimes when the player who was alone was playing a crap tank, but I guess the MM wasn't rigged in those matches. 

Geek_Verve #56 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 15:09

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7541 battles

View PostTolos, on Sep 02 2019 - 10:06, said:

If the game frustrates you and you dislike it so much, why play it. Only an idiot would play a game they don't enjoy.

And only an a**hole would continue to play said despised game intentionally in a manner to sow discontent.

OP clearly isn't here for sympathy. He's just here to thrash and whine.

Jer1413 #57 Posted Sep 04 2019 - 17:07

Captain

• Players
  • 47689 battles
  • [RR13] RR13

View PostChippy67, on Sep 02 2019 - 16:33, said:

Well if XVM can do the calculations within seconds of starting the load screen, WG should be able to figure it out.  So if i play enough games in a day, the pattern seems to be 3-15 games most of the time. I find it interesting that My win chance the vast majority of the time is 42% each game. that doesn't mean i win 42% of the games, it  means that each game,there is a less than 50% chance of a win.

View PostChippy67, on Sep 03 2019 - 10:50, said:

I imagine by your next post (cough lie), you'll be averaging 34% win-chance.

Fatherbear7 #58 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 05:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 327 battles
this game is total trash.  and along with the cheerleaders in support are the losers in the forums pretending that its not paytowin rigged garbage.  the only ones supporting it are paid employees pretending to be players or that aformentioned paytowins.   anyone that has more than 500 games in this and says its random really needs to google up what random means.  it shouldnt take long for anyone with half a clue to realize that this game is totally rigged in every match and the main way they do that is to install a multitude of  bots in them that sit there and do nothing.  

ChaseR392 #59 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 06:54

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8329 battles

View PostFatherbear7, on Sep 06 2019 - 05:35, said:

this game is total trash.  and along with the cheerleaders in support are the losers in the forums pretending that its not paytowin rigged garbage.  the only ones supporting it are paid employees pretending to be players or that aformentioned paytowins.   anyone that has more than 500 games in this and says its random really needs to google up what random means.  it shouldnt take long for anyone with half a clue to realize that this game is totally rigged in every match and the main way they do that is to install a multitude of  bots in them that sit there and do nothing.  

Oh look another alt-account jumping on the OP's soapbox. What a surprise.... the only thing this forum has more of than the people you call "cheerleaders", is people trash posting from a throw-away account.

Tolos #60 Posted Sep 06 2019 - 19:49

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostChaseR392, on Sep 06 2019 - 05:54, said:

Oh look another alt-account jumping on the OP's soapbox. What a surprise.... the only thing this forum has more of than the people you call "cheerleaders", is people trash posting from a throw-away account.

It's probably the OP. I'm guessing he got an RO and is using an alt to get around it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users