3 replies to this topic

ElfMagi2 #1 Posted Sep 07 2019 - 19:55

Captain

• Players
  • 60781 battles
  • [AIMED] AIMED

For you ticket chasers out there, 

How are you doing?

I am currently at 429 tickets (85 components X 5 + 4 tickets)

Posted Image

Carde #2 Posted Sep 07 2019 - 21:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 60582 battles

Well, i maxed Frontlines immediately, so I did not receive the gazillion tickets that the players who performed worse/more slowly did.  So i have 48 tags.  I told Wargaming about this bug immediately last month, and they said they might have it fixed by next FL.  

They did not fix it, and wont do anything about it...so i expect to be the biggest loser with regards to tickets.  Maybe I can get some progress nolifing chaffy races?  Dunno :(  Doesnt seem fair.

ElfMagi2 #3 Posted Sep 07 2019 - 21:21

Captain

• Players
  • 60781 battles
  • [AIMED] AIMED

I got a bit behind in Frontlines during July due to chasing the July Mission Marathon.

I started Episode 7 at Prestige 7 Tier 20. So I gain 14 (which I guess is a gazillion) tickets more than players that were maxed out.

I am currently maxed out and sitting at Prestige 9 Tier 1.

I am wondering how they are going to do the store.

I hope they count every ticket you earned during the event.

I have my eye on some more Camo, but if it is 200 more tickets after you unlock the store, I don't think anyone will earn that many.

GenPanzer #4 Posted Sep 07 2019 - 21:45

Major

• Players
  • 45079 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT

View PostElfMagi2, on Sep 07 2019 - 15:21, said:

I got a bit behind in Frontlines during July due to chasing the July Mission Marathon.

I started Episode 7 at Prestige 7 Tier 20. So I gain 14 (which I guess is a gazillion) tickets more than players that were maxed out.

I am currently maxed out and sitting at Prestige 9 Tier 1.

I am wondering how they are going to do the store.

I hope they count every ticket you earned during the event.

I have my eye on some more Camo, but if it is 200 more tickets after you unlock the store, I don't think anyone will earn that many.

14 tickets puts almost 3 extra ahead. That might sound like a lot, granted, but since a normal weekday worth of tickets is only 11, that's a good day and half ahead.

I am 2 tickets behind (because I missed some in the early days) my max calculations (I am only able to prestige once per episode as I'm maxed out) and I won't be hitting 85 components until Monday night.

But like Carde stated, those that were just starting Fronline, or are a few prestiges away from max, along with the boosters could potentially gain a lot more tickets than the rest of us. I am not aware of WG's plan to do anything about it. I personally, don't really care either way, either, unless there turns out to be something more of interest in the shop than what is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users