Jump to content


Night mode for forum

night mode

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

fierronights #1 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 05:02

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8742 battles
  • 54
  • Member since:
    06-30-2017

I couldnt find night mode in the search so im asking here, didnt find it in the settings. Is there a night mode for the forum? The monitor is very bright in my eyes with the forum colors being mostly bright and white. 

 

Some game forums for example allow darker colors, especially when using multi monitor setups, it helps in the dark. 



The_Illusive_Man #2 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 05:14

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13326 battles
  • 4,407
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014
This is a VERY old forum software, so no, there isnt an option for it. But look up "Dark Reader". It will change your browsing experience.

UnitG2 #3 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 08:07

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 32707 battles
  • 464
  • Member since:
    04-16-2014

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Sep 08 2019 - 20:14, said:

 But look up "Dark Reader". It will change your browsing experience.


Right, I use this on my cell Firefox, dont know why I havent on desktop. Thanks!



VooDooKobra #4 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 13:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 10083 battles
  • 6,161
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostThe_Illusive_Man, on Sep 08 2019 - 21:14, said:

This is a VERY old forum software, so no, there isnt an option for it. But look up "Dark Reader". It will change your browsing experience.

i did not know that was available for pc



The_Illusive_Man #5 Posted Sep 09 2019 - 16:49

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13326 battles
  • 4,407
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014

View PostUnitG2, on Sep 09 2019 - 04:07, said:


Right, I use this on my cell Firefox, dont know why I havent on desktop. Thanks!

YW

View PostVooDooKobra, on Sep 09 2019 - 09:38, said:

i did not know that was available for pc

 

Yep, it is. I use opera, and it works ok.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users