• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

1984BigBrother #1 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 01:03

Competitive Gaming Manager

• Administrator
  • 16723 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Tankers,

We will be updating the portal article to show the correct end date for the season.

August 12 - September 12 (Sept. 12 is the last day of fighting).

to 

August 12 - September 12 (Sept. 11 is the last day of fighting).

The map will be open until September 12th but it will close before the primetime. The last day of fighting is the 11th.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

GL HF,

Big

ObsidianGuardian #2 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 13:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

I hope season 13, you decrease the size of the map.

Bring back normal payout for gold missions. (add back restof the gold missions)

Split victory points from gold. ( re-add back victory point missions)

Do not bring back alliance system.

YuuOtosaka #3 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 14:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 295 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
This season was too bored and static -__- 

ObsidianGuardian #4 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 17:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View PostYuuOtosaka, on Sep 10 2019 - 08:08, said:

This season was too bored and static -__- 

When they announced season 12, I was worried about leaving my clan,  and clan wars to my XOs, because I decide the drops. Went on Disney fantasy with my family from August 27th to 7th.

Then after reading the rules was not worried , this season was not a real season.  More like top clans camp fest to reward them more gold. My clan said they were not wasting gold for 24 gold a day. So they decided not to do clan wars while I was gone.

Edge_of_Insanity #5 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 18:04

Captain

• Players
  • 21456 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 10 2019 - 11:04, said:

When they announced season 12, I was worried about leaving my clan,  and clan wars to my XOs, because I decide the drops. Went on Disney fantasy with my family from August 27th to 7th.

Then after reading the rules was not worried , this season was not a real season.  More like top clans camp fest to reward them more gold. My clan said they were not wasting gold for 24 gold a day. So they decided not to do clan wars while I was gone.

Can you go away again?

ObsidianGuardian #6 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 20:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View PostEdge_of_Insanity, on Sep 10 2019 - 12:04, said:

Can you go away again?

can relic community be anymore wargaming butt kissers. Ideas everyone been tossing at wargaming to make endgames mean something and be more Competitive Play. Relic community been whine whine whine, cry cry cry , attack that person, drama with that person, we don't want change, we like camping on the global map making 6,000 to 10,000 a day and only fighting in less then 25 battles for 30 days. We like being in the top 10 and making the playoffs,  we are like the new England patriots of wargaming NA server. 

Edited by ObsidianGuardian, Sep 10 2019 - 20:20.

ObsidianGuardian #7 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 20:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N
Season 12

Relic
Battles during the event   16 (68.75%)
Gold earned for camping 222,160

Rel-A
Battles during the event   27 (66.67%)
Gold earned for camping 72,448

REL2
Battles during the event   44 (63.64%)
Gold earned for camping 79,014

Noticed with relic and there other clans, they invaded each other and throw the matches so
it keeps their ELO and Victory rate up.

Hellsfog #8 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 21:00

Major

• Players
  • 38142 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

Somebody, decorum prevents me from saying who exactly, fought 18 battles with a 16.67% win rate (including techs) and managed to rake in 289 gold during this season. It looks like the only land they have ever owned was taken without fighting for it and they have never tried to defend a province.  I'm pretty sure their commander made twice as many posts complaining that other clans weren't fighting as battles his clan actual fought. This gets a 5.5/10 on my ironymeter. 

ObsidianGuardian #9 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 21:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View PostHellsfog, on Sep 10 2019 - 15:00, said:

Somebody, decorum prevents me from saying who exactly, fought 18 battles with a 16.67% win rate (including techs) and managed to rake in 289 gold during this season. It looks like the only land they have ever owned was taken without fighting for it and they have never tried to defend a province.  I'm pretty sure their commander made twice as many posts complaining that other clans weren't fighting as battles his clan actual fought. This gets a 5.5/10 on my ironymeter. 

Every time I read it, it makes me laugh how right this dude is about you.

94EXPOS
And you proved 100% Hellsfog, that you are a clueless no life legend in his own mind big time major a hole. Just checked your stats and exactly as i throught. Over 37K battles with a over 9.7 PR in VILIN Clan. No doubt you also use cheat mods. Also no reply on my reponse to how difficult it is to make credits in this game because once again you know i am 100% right. The kind of a hole who craps all over players in chat and probably PM's players after games as well that don't play up to your high and almighty standards. it is EXACTLY players like you that ruin the joy of playing this game for everyone else who is an average or below player.

Hellsfog #10 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 21:54

Major

• Players
  • 38142 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 10 2019 - 15:12, said:

Every time I read it, it makes me laugh how right this dude is about you.

94EXPOS
And you proved 100% Hellsfog, that you are a clueless no life legend in his own mind big time major a hole. Just checked your stats and exactly as i throught. Over 37K battles with a over 9.7 PR in VILIN Clan. No doubt you also use cheat mods. Also no reply on my reponse to how difficult it is to make credits in this game because once again you know i am 100% right. The kind of a hole who craps all over players in chat and probably PM's players after games as well that don't play up to your high and almighty standards. it is EXACTLY players like you that ruin the joy of playing this game for everyone else who is an average or below player.

I am genuinely proud of his overwrought, emotional reply.  It's genuinely funny how unhinged he became. If I could fit into my signature, I would. My only regret is that he stopped posting. 

Did my post contain any inaccuracies about that clan? Hasn't that clan only fought 18 battles winning only 16%? Isn't it true that the clan I was discussing has never taken land other than by default? Isn't it true that the clan's commander has posted more about other clans not fighting than battles his clan has fought? I do enjoy that you assumed it was your clan, without having to mention it by name.  Truly wonderful. 

I think you and our friend there have a lot in common. You both prefer to win by default than by fighting. You both blame everything but yourselves for being terrible.  Somehow I managed to emotionally wound both of you via an internet tank forum of all things.  I'm glad you found an equally irrational and emotional friend for support. 

Thank you for the smile. 

mojave #11 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 22:02

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25792 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
How about next season I set it up so that B-A-N and RELIC are neighbours. We can both start with say 3 or 4 provinces and then fight it out. That way we can show you why RELIC makes the gold it does. Hell, for the few days you would be on the map you would actually make some gold. More than you did all this season. But as a caveat you cant say you are allied with us. Thats weird. Anyway what say you to this proposal

Dr_Jerkov #12 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 22:05

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1275 battles
  • [-RH-] -RH-
Hellsfog just made my whole year with both posts on this forum. You sir earn a 10/10 on my trollmeter. XD

ObsidianGuardian #13 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 22:11

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View PostHellsfog, on Sep 10 2019 - 15:54, said:

I am genuinely proud of his overwrought, emotional reply.  It's genuinely funny how unhinged he became. If I could fit into my signature, I would. My only regret is that he stopped posting. 

Did my post contain any inaccuracies about that clan? Hasn't that clan only fought 18 battles winning only 16%? Isn't it true that the clan I was discussing has never taken land other than by default? Isn't it true that the clan's commander has posted more about other clans not fighting than battles his clan has fought? I do enjoy that you assumed it was your clan, without having to mention it by name.  Truly wonderful. 

I think you and our friend there have a lot in common. You both prefer to win by default than by fighting. You both blame everything but yourselves for being terrible.  Somehow I managed to emotionally wound both of you via an internet tank forum of all things.  I'm glad you found an equally irrational and emotional friend for support. 

Thank you for the smile. 

what the point in fighting for land, wasting gold and credits for what ? 24 gold every 24 hours ?   even at 140 gold a day is a joke. 

if there vacant free land and nobody grabs it and you do for free, it's called being a smart commander.  

_Smang_ #14 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 22:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37793 battles
  • [-RECK] -RECK

One again your logic fails. Relic has farmed 200k gold because they can. They can take land and hold it. Which is the goal of this season to accumulate victory points.

Your just as capable of taking land and farming it. It presupposes you can defend it. 

Asking for changes for next season is fine. Your not able for whatever reason to have done well this season. 

I gave you advice on the other topic. Go back and read it. It WILL help you.

P.s. hellsfog can I has your digital babies? Mi hero papi 

ObsidianGuardian #15 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 22:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View Post_Smang_, on Sep 10 2019 - 16:24, said:

One again your logic fails. Relic has farmed 200k gold because they can. They can take land and hold it. Which is the goal of this season to accumulate victory points.

Your just as capable of taking land and farming it. It presupposes you can defend it. 

Asking for changes for next season is fine. Your not able for whatever reason to have done well this season. 

I gave you advice on the other topic. Go back and read it. It WILL help you.

P.s. hellsfog can I has your digital babies? Mi hero papi 

-RECK

Gold from this season 104,490

Battles during the event   22 (50.00%)

Hellsfog #16 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 22:41

Major

• Players
  • 38142 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 10 2019 - 16:11, said:

what the point in fighting for land, wasting gold and credits for what ? 24 gold every 24 hours ?   even at 140 gold a day is a joke. 

if there vacant free land and nobody grabs it and you do for free, it's called being a smart commander.  

You are mistaken if you think I, or anyone else for that matter, cares about what your clan does. Grab all the free land you like and well done. However, if you are going to call out other clans for something that your clan is unwilling or unable to do, you make yourself and your clan into a laughing stock. If you are going to engage in a pattern of dishonesty, the distasteful exploitation of a tragedy and publicize them, you should be expected to be treated according to the reputation you've made for yourself. 

A smart commander would have approached better clans for some help. Maybe some help with a training room or a strat or some caller training or even a guest caller. A smart commander knows that clans and callers only get better by fighting so fighting is never a waste of credits. You, however, decided to take the laughing stock route. Good for you. 

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 10 2019 - 16:31, said:

-RECK

Gold from this season 104,490

Battles during the event   22 (50.00%)

So you are calling them out for fighting more than you, winning more than you or getting more gold than you? I don't think you understand how the whole calling out thing works. You should be trying to emulate them. At least that is what a smart commander would do.

I say, well done RECK. How many players will get free premium time off that haul? It's almost like you have a smart commander and officer corps who look out for your members. Very nicely done. 

ObsidianGuardian #17 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 22:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View PostHellsfog, on Sep 10 2019 - 16:41, said:

You are mistaken if you think I, or anyone else for that matter, cares about what your clan does. Grab all the free land you like and well done. However, if you are going to call out other clans for something that your clan is unwilling or unable to do, you make yourself and your clan into a laughing stock. If you are going to engage in a pattern of dishonesty, the distasteful exploitation of a tragedy and publicize them, you should be expected to be treated according to the reputation you've made for yourself. 

A smart commander would have approached better clans for some help. Maybe some help with a training room or a strat or some caller training or even a guest caller. A smart commander knows that clans and callers only get better by fighting so fighting is never a waste of credits. You, however, decided to take the laughing stock route. Good for you. 

So you are calling them out for fighting more than you, winning more than you or getting more gold than you? I don't think you understand how the whole calling out thing works. You should be trying to emulate them. At least that is what a smart commander would do.

I say, well done RECK. How many players will get free premium time off that haul? It's almost like you have a smart commander and officer corps who look out for your members. Very nicely done. 

Just showing the community how all these top clans members who been replying back against my replies, did little to nothing this season and banked over 100,000k gold by fighting in maybe 25 battles when there other clans out there who been fighting all season for what ?  2k gold ?

Only way to hurt the top clans is not by fighting them on the global map, is by voicing outrage bs over season 12. In which wargaming will change how "clan wars" are handed in future seasons.  

If these top clans want to camp , fine let them. They will not be earning any victory points by camping gold, and don't get into the playoffs at the end to fight for the fame and glory.

You guys are mad with the changes I want for clan wars that would make these clans have to fight, if you want gold fine, camp, but ya not getting victory points,  if you not fighting everyday. You can complete gold missions and victory points missions. 

See this is clan wars and no camp wars.

_Smang_ #18 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 22:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37793 battles
  • [-RECK] -RECK

That's.The.Point.Of.This.Season.

Is your reading comprehension lacking?

They post the rules each season and you play to those rules.

I'll add the quotes to you from the other post as I'm not done fighting this uphill battle.

View Post_Smang_, on Sep 08 2019 - 07:43, said:

If the game is chess, the guy who hasn't mastered checkers shouldn't really have an opinion. Rel-2 does well in clanwars each season. If they get to the tourney the correct thing to say is "good luck lads" or, "we'll see you next season".

P.s. I know a guy that enjoys doing clanwars training. If your team's interested in training/ help in advances feel free to message me in game.

View Post_Smang_, on Sep 09 2019 - 06:01, said:

Obsidian, I'm not sure where your hate for relic comes from but you guys do poorly at clanwars. Relic wins 62% for average 480 fights per member. You win 31% for 131 battle average. Your clan can improve. You can get to that level.

I'm sure if you didnt spout off so often the clanwars community would welcome you more. Most clans dont start out knocking it out of the park, they grow. People respect sbw and theyre fairly bad at cw. They dont seem to respect YOU. My opinion as to what you should do to correct that is rant less on forums about changes you want made (as a novice your opinion doesnt carry much weight), play landings, get experience, fight on whatever the greenland kiddie pool map is each season, start doing diplo. 

When starting out at clanwars its about enjoying team competition to get good enough to be able to earn rewards. The rewards dont cover the cost until your in the top 10. You play because a) you want to get good enough to earn stuff or b) you just want to compete with your friends. Railing at those who can play the game and play the system isnt going to improve YOUR play. 

The training offer still stands.

ObsidianGuardian #19 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 23:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View Post_Smang_, on Sep 10 2019 - 16:59, said:

That's.The.Point.Of.This.Season.

Is your reading comprehension lacking?

They post the rules each season and you play to those rules.

I'll add the quotes to you from the other post as I'm not done fighting this uphill battle.

oh yeah, since I been running my mouth how bs this season 12 was. Members from relic community have been PMing my members in game, very very sad.  They also I been getting reports been trolling my members in pub matches.

My guys already know and agree with me.  that why they stay with my clan. ;)    

Hellsfog #20 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 23:17

Major

• Players
  • 38142 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 10 2019 - 16:57, said:

Just showing the community how all these top clans members who been replying back against my replies, did little to nothing this season and banked over 100,000k gold by fighting in maybe 25 battles when there other clans out there who been fighting all season for what ?  2k gold ?

Only way to hurt the top clans is not by fighting them on the global map, is by voicing outrage bs over season 12. In which wargaming will change how "clan wars" are handed in future seasons.  

If these top clans want to camp , fine let them. They will not be earning any victory points by camping gold, and don't get into the playoffs at the end to fight for the fame and glory.

You guys are mad with the changes I want for clan wars that would make these clans have to fight, if you want gold fine, camp, but ya not getting victory points,  if you not fighting everyday. You can complete gold missions and victory points missions. 

See this is clan wars and no camp wars.

As opposed to you who did nothing and got nothing? Yep, you sure are showing them. The notion of hypocrisy really does go over your head.  It's pretty clear what you want is a way for your clan to game a system to get rewards without having to actual fight and win.  I hate to use the word pathetic so I won't but it's really sad. 

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Buttknuckle