Canuck

Pm me the link also

_Smang_ #262 Posted Sep 14 2019 - 16:32

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37793 battles
  • [-RECK] -RECK

View Postlozarus, on Sep 13 2019 - 16:29, said:

For those Commanders & Senior Officers who are active in the compettitive scene of Clan Wars (and other areas where available), and feel that a community ran area for communicating with other clan leaders and senior officers, as well as WG staff, please remember the 3 year old Citadel exists for this very reason, now in its 2nd year of Discord. 

Please PM any of the Citadel Admins here, ingame or on Discord for more infomation. 

Tamagakure, Boomftx, Marine, Yankee, Von or myself. 

Your reading comprehension is truly equal to your people skills. Message them to get an invite.

Dr_Jerkov #263 Posted Sep 15 2019 - 00:24

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1275 battles
  • [-RH-] -RH-

All good not showing up to discuss our different views, I figured you wouldn't anyways. Based on how this forum has gone, I WAS going to try the civil approach, but you continued your claptrap rant since I attempted to have a civil/calm/rational discussion.

Shoutout to all those individuals for their support!

Got some golden quotes from some in-game PMs sent to me pertaining to a certain individual. Loved logging in to read these and figured I would share some! :)

"Uhh, there are a lot of things that happened but the tinfoil conspiracy is so strong it's funny"

"My personal opinion on him and his clan is if he continues the way he does he won't ebenfit the community at all and will only serve as a black mark that those rejected by everyone turn to."

"I couldn't laugh ANY harder than I am now"

"Long story short, the way that he thinks and the way he seems to be goal oriented, he wont be around as long as this game."

"He's like my old clan commander when it comes to things on the forums, and how he feels and that just don't get you anywhere but the comedy section."

"Hey, I'm a friend of Derp's, I love reading your responses to ObsidianGuardian on the forum lol"

"good try talking to Obsaidian but i feel as if he is the big dumb :trollface:"

"xd gl helping him hes been at that crapfor years"

"i'd love to 1v1 his [edited]although that wouldnt be fair if i even brough tier 1"

"XD PRICELESS"

newtralizer1 #264 Posted Sep 15 2019 - 07:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 28433 battles
  • [FART-] FART-
hey wanna platoon Sunday night (well  I guess that would actually be tonight) Dr_Jerkov I'd like to platoon with u and see how well u play with a team mate, + I just want to talk to such a civilized human being unlike some of us :trollface:

ObsidianGuardian #265 Posted Yesterday, 10:56 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20675 battles
  • [B-A-N] B-A-N

View Postcanuck1001, on Sep 13 2019 - 21:56, said:

Please pm me with the link

Canuck

Kinda funny when I saw this. He the commander of tac-d and he supposed to have been on their discord server and voted for s12 back in June.

Hellsfog #266 Posted Yesterday, 12:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 38142 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostDr_Jerkov, on Sep 14 2019 - 18:24, said:

All good not showing up to discuss our different views, I figured you wouldn't anyways. Based on how this forum has gone, I WAS going to try the civil approach, but you continued your claptrap rant since I attempted to have a civil/calm/rational discussion.

Shoutout to all those individuals for their support!

Got some golden quotes from some in-game PMs sent to me pertaining to a certain individual. Loved logging in to read these and figured I would share some! :)

"Uhh, there are a lot of things that happened but the tinfoil conspiracy is so strong it's funny"

"My personal opinion on him and his clan is if he continues the way he does he won't ebenfit the community at all and will only serve as a black mark that those rejected by everyone turn to."

"I couldn't laugh ANY harder than I am now"

"Long story short, the way that he thinks and the way he seems to be goal oriented, he wont be around as long as this game."

"He's like my old clan commander when it comes to things on the forums, and how he feels and that just don't get you anywhere but the comedy section."

"Hey, I'm a friend of Derp's, I love reading your responses to ObsidianGuardian on the forum lol"

"good try talking to Obsaidian but i feel as if he is the big dumb :trollface:"

"xd gl helping him hes been at that crapfor years"

"i'd love to 1v1 his [edited]although that wouldnt be fair if i even brough tier 1"

"XD PRICELESS"

I'm not surprised that normally socialized people react to him in that way.  Wasn't he going to get you kicked out of your clan? I guess he overestimated his influence, again. 

Dr_Jerkov #267 Posted Yesterday, 02:26 PM

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1275 battles
  • [-RH-] -RH-

View PostHellsfog, on Sep 16 2019 - 05:59, said:

I'm not surprised that normally socialized people react to him in that way.  Wasn't he going to get you kicked out of your clan? I guess he overestimated his influence, again. 

Yeah. He tried multiple times to talk to my commander last week. Know of at least three different occasions.

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 16 2019 - 03:56, said:

Kinda funny when I saw this. He the commander of tac-d and he supposed to have been on their discord server and voted for s12 back in June.

Many reasons he might no longer have access to it, but I mean if the tinfoil isn't  magnetized by it, then it cannot be a possibility.

Edited by Dr_Jerkov, Yesterday, 02:27 PM.

TheDerpinator9000 #268 Posted Yesterday, 03:03 PM

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17354 battles
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K

View PostObsidianGuardian, on Sep 16 2019 - 04:56, said:

Or it could of been handled through in-game PM's or a teamspeak conversation rather than the discord server. . .

Hellsfog #269 Posted Yesterday, 04:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 38142 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostTheDerpinator9000, on Sep 16 2019 - 09:03, said:

Or it could of been handled through in-game PM's or a teamspeak conversation rather than the discord server. . .

Alternatively, there might have been a forum thread or two.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/607331-province-heavy-cw-idea/page__hl__clan+wars+season__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/607341-season-12-ideas-for-the-global-map/#entry12173751

But he knows this because he posted in the threads. Pretending that these votes were a secret, hidden or obscure is simply another example of ConfederateUnderpants being disingenuous. 

canuck1001 #270 Posted Yesterday, 06:03 PM

Private

• -Players-
  • 19354 battles
  • [TAC-D] TAC-D

There is more than one discord server and yes we voted for the format of season 12              

Tolos #271 Posted Yesterday, 07:56 PM

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postcanuck1001, on Sep 16 2019 - 17:03, said:

There is more than one discord server and yes we voted for the format of season 12              

He will just come on here and tell you that you didn't lol. 

NARWL_Legend_Soviet #272 Posted Yesterday, 08:54 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 27366 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostTolos, on Sep 16 2019 - 13:56, said:

He will just come on here and tell you that you didn't lol. 

Well he didn't get a personal invitation to pick the format that was best for his clan. 

XxHellFighterxX #273 Posted Yesterday, 09:39 PM

Private

• -Players-
  • 17051 battles
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K
Posting materials that happen to be private without the other's permission is absolute lunacy & ignorance Obsididan. What you do with private messages is un-called for. Yes, your way above some players that happen to be completely toxic. Sir you should refrain from this game. Apparently Ignorance is bliss. Should you say at lower tiers or should you just quit the toxicity and refrain from starting forum posts of utter bs.

Edited by XxHellFighterxX, Yesterday, 09:43 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users