I think it is too much greedy business Wargaming

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

alphadogg64 #21 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 21:57

Captain

• Players
  • 1163 battles
To be fair to the guy, he lives in South Korea and speaks English as his second language.

tod914 #22 Posted Sep 10 2019 - 22:44

Major

• Players
  • 65404 battles

View PostBringFreedom, on Sep 10 2019 - 15:16, said:

tod914 <-- this guys said to me

"I have to say, that's the first time I have seen a keyboard with a speech impediment."

If my English not perfect that 's alright but you should understand the point what I saying

I'm experiencing right now a real bully

You know? some people are suicide just by one word

We're just goofing around.  Don't take us too seriously. 

In regards to playing for free, you can at mid tiers or so.  You can also earn credit boosters, etc. in game if you do the missions.  Click the mission tab in game to see what you have to do. 

Considering the price of tanks, your right.  The cost of a single tanks can be more expensive than a lot of game titles. 

Do the Scav hunt daily, and other missions if you have the time.  The boosters you earn will make up for not having to buy Premium time.  For most of them, you'll have to enter codes.  Here's a link for codes.

http://forum.worldof...2#entry12248052

Hopefully that will help you out.  GL

Isola_di_Fano #23 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 08:27

Major

• Players
  • 24378 battles

View PostBringFreedom, on Sep 10 2019 - 02:46, said:

But I don't like piggy players use gold ammo and boast to the people

and even that piggy players judge us by winrate or WN8 something just appearance

I don't like this game's system

We are here to have fun and to play a game, just ignore the bad comments.

And if you do not like the game, look at your username and just BringFreedom to yourself and quit !

:P

Couldn't resist, sorry. lol

the_dude_76 #24 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 15:35

Major

• Players
  • 34339 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostBringFreedom, on Sep 10 2019 - 14:16, said:

If my English not perfect that 's alright but you should understand the point what I saying

I'm experiencing right now a real bully

Gee I don't know, maybe if you hadn't called half of the people who play this game "piggy" you wouldn't have taken so much flak. If you don't want to be "bullied" don't start the fight.... F'ing DUH!!

You start off by insulting people and then pretend you're being bullied when they respond to you with the same kind of comments that you made, that's the definition of "stoopid"...

BringFreedom #25 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 16:22

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 34351 battles
  • [HACK1] HACK1

to the_dude_76

I wanted stop but you making me continue

first of all in-game I don't have any blocked person I hardly argue with anybody or once a year or never

second I don't have done personally insulted anyone but I just that atmosphere of this game I pointed out

third I started talk with to this Wargaming company not game players see the title

but your hatred is so hard just like when I experience while play this game

I'm very calm and easy but this game and you make me division 

Yes of course I'll quit I don't want experience anymore such bad feeling

it is destroying me

Block Quote

and even that piggy players judge us by winrate or WN8 something just appearance

"You mean like how you judge people for spending their money the way they want to?? Please just go away.."

You said this but in game you judge everybody who play not well or shot you gold ammo aren't you?

that's the definition of "stoopid"... isn't it???

or you maybe seen Korean's do hypocrite so you think when you hear that I'm from Korea so that I does too like them? NO, I'm not.. judge correctly please

and many of in this game's players say "please quit" or "uninstall please" that's all from hatred and from evil heart

why that dark age Nazi and Soviet tanks are in the game in this 2019?

it is 3rd party game and many people play though it never goes to the Light place because this game's background is dark age

and many people using on their tanks Soviet mark or paint that something represents "Stalin's horror politic

this game is literally DEMONIC

Or maybe Putin supports this Russian Wargaming company so make the world turn to the dark age

and it is exactly happen the people who play this game become turn to the evil and doing bad things

Please stop I'll also stop or if you say again I'll not respond because I am not here for fight to you

Edited by BringFreedom, Sep 11 2019 - 17:14.

the_dude_76 #26 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 18:03

Major

• Players
  • 34339 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostBringFreedom, on Sep 11 2019 - 09:22, said:

second I don't have done personally insulted anyone but I just that atmosphere of this game I pointed out

You called people who spend money on the game "piggy" and suggested they must be gang members or drug dealers... You don't think that's an insult?? Really?? Because it most certainly, definitely, without question is an insult. Sorry but I don't care what country you are from, calling someone a piggy drug dealer is OBVIOUSLY an insult in any and every language.

Block Quote

third I started talk with to this Wargaming company not game players see the title

Then you are wasting your time. This is a place for players to talk to one another. Wargaming could not care less what is being said here.

Block Quote

You said this but in game you judge everybody who play not well or shot you gold ammo aren't you?

No I said that because you came here calling people names and crying about how terrible everyone is. If everything is so bad then just go away and find a game you enjoy.  I could not care less about what you do in the game.

RingoMcHarrison #27 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 19:21

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 36940 battles

Insults

Gets insulted back

"I'm being bullied"

Looks like you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

BringFreedom #28 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 08:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 34351 battles
  • [HACK1] HACK1

to diego999

Me the evil commanderr of the sharpesters

Me king of witchess

The shed is my toy box

but you are not mine so get out of here

K

Edited by BringFreedom, Sep 12 2019 - 10:51.

_Smang_ #29 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 11:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38887 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

Freedom, online interactions are easier and generally more productive if you go about them differently. Try to not inject feelings into a post and you'll get a better response. 

For example- " In my opinion the $50-100 price range of premium tank bundles is too high. I don't have a lifestyle that allows me to have that level of disposable income. I believe the economy should be adjusted for Korean customers as it was for the South American customers. 

To use premium consumables and gold rounds with a free to play account I find I have a silver deficit. Does anyone have advice on correcting that?"

Edited by _Smang_, Sep 12 2019 - 11:55.

Tolos #30 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 23:22

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostBringFreedom, on Sep 12 2019 - 07:12, said:

to diego999

Me the evil commanderr of the sharpesters

Me king of witchess

The shed is my toy box

but you are not mine so get out of here