Back

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

iSkvio #1 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 09:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9931 battles
  • [-TRD-] -TRD-

Easy question, is it worth it to play this game again?
I quite like a month ago and Im thinking about play it back, but I dont have premium anymore so... Idk I want to progress and get fun.

maybe play frontline only to try get some tanks

omi5cron #2 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 10:45

Major

• Players
  • 23492 battles

yes. however,without premium time it may be a hard task.progress will be slow.

for playing FrontLines, why not ? that will give you some creds ans exp at the very least.

welcome back!

BlackFive #3 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 13:31

Major

• Players
  • 35142 battles
  • [_E_] _E_

It's a game - not a job.

I. E. If you are having fun... Play.  If not, why waste your time? 

The problem with games like this is that they capitalize on 'ooh Shiney!'     and I mean that literally 

I_QQ_4_U #4 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 13:36

Major

• -Players-
  • 22518 battles
You quit a month ago? Do you think the game has changed that much in that time?

Edited by I_QQ_4_U, Sep 11 2019 - 13:36.

GeorgePreddy #5 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 15:03

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostiSkvio, on Sep 11 2019 - 05:13, said:

Easy question, is it worth it to play this game again?

In my opinion, this game has always been "worth it" and remains "worth it", and will likely be "worth it" for many years to come... but only YOU can decide if it's "worth it" for YOU.

It's a great game... and truly free to play... BUT... it is not for people who want an immediate gratification game or a quick to be good at it game, this is a long haul game with a long and steep learning curve.

I see two paths to enjoying the game, one involves really getting into it, reading all you can, studying the intricacies of it, practicing hard the tactics, forming good strategies, watching really good player videos, etc., etc.  This is the path to "git gud" and can be enjoyable for some.

The other path is to relax, play the tanks you like, and only the ones you like, just have fun with it, don't sweat your loss rate or stats so much. Let yourself fall in love with the game, NEVER stress out about it.

Because I chose a path between these two, I really enjoy the game immensely on a daily basis... you can too !

HOTA_CHATON #6 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 16:18

Major

• Players
  • 13413 battles

View Postomi5cron, on Sep 11 2019 - 03:45, said:

yes. however,without premium time it may be a hard task.progress will be slow.

for playing FrontLines, why not ? that will give you some creds ans exp at the very least.

welcome back!

Even with premium time, progress is still slow.  Most modules, after Tier 7 are way over priced, just to slow your progress and instead of keeping you interested, it bores you and cause a lot of people to quit.

LT_Pines #7 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 17:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 14406 battles
  • [IRONT] IRONT

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Sep 11 2019 - 14:03, said:

In my opinion, this game has always been "worth it" and remains "worth it", and will likely be "worth it" for many years to come... but only YOU can decide if it's "worth it" for YOU.

It's a great game... and truly free to play... BUT... it is not for people who want an immediate gratification game or a quick to be good at it game, this is a long haul game with a long and steep learning curve.

I see two paths to enjoying the game, one involves really getting into it, reading all you can, studying the intricacies of it, practicing hard the tactics, forming good strategies, watching really good player videos, etc., etc.  This is the path to "git gud" and can be enjoyable for some.

The other path is to relax, play the tanks you like, and only the ones you like, just have fun with it, don't sweat your loss rate or stats so much. Let yourself fall in love with the game, NEVER stress out about it.

Because I chose a path between these two, I really enjoy the game immensely on a daily basis... you can too !

I so agree with you GeorgePreddy! I play the same way also and have a greater time playing when I don't care about my states :).

Yes I also agree with the others that if you do not like the game then do not play it, it will make you feel a lot better. I go through times when I really get angry but them I am like no sweat this is just a game not my job or life.

Just don't spend your whole life on the game though! There are more important things in the world then World of Tanks :P

Oh yeah and welcome back!

Edited by LT_Pines, Sep 11 2019 - 17:14.

xXx_Dead_Zombie_xXx #8 Posted Sep 11 2019 - 17:23

Major

• Players
  • 41399 battles
  • [SUX] SUX
gone a lousy month and thinks maybe the game has been revolutionized?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users