Frontline boosters

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

venom286 #1 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 00:48

Captain

• Players
  • 42820 battles
So I pretty much do not need these boosters .It would be nice if we could trade in the ones we do not use for a reward ,But I image they are just going be in the garage taking up space,oh well just something I was thinking about.

mlinke #2 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 01:14

Captain

• Players
  • 52944 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
Wish we could trade. I would give you 30 of xp ones I do not need

heavymetal1967 #3 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 01:22

Major

• Players
  • 71958 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

They'll be removed after this season's FL is over.  If you bought them they'll refund you and give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you used any free ones first.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-modes/frontline-2019-episode-8/

What will happen to Reserves when the Season's over?

All unused Reserves will be saved for the following Episodes. If you still have Personal Reserves at the end of the entire 2019 Season, we’ll compensate you the full cost of those purchased for Gold. For example, if you have 10 Reserves left, and 5 of them were purchased for Gold, we will refund the full cost of 5 Reserves at the end of the Season. All unused free Reserves will disappear.

Note: If you have both purchased and free Reserves in your vault, and you used both of them during the Season, then we consider you spent the free ones first. For example, if you five (5) purchased and five (5) free Reserves, and you spent five (5) of them, then we will assume you only used the free ones. Therefore, we'll refund the full cost of five (5) Reserves.

__WarChild__ #4 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 01:34

Major

• -Players-
  • 31555 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View Postheavymetal1967, on Sep 11 2019 - 18:22, said:

They'll be removed after this season's FL is over.  If you bought them they'll refund you and give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you used any free ones first.

I did not realize that they were going to be doing that.  That is incredibly generous of them to credit people back.

I currently have 16 Boosters because I only used 4 during the last Frontlines. I'm excited because I'll start using these at the beginning and see how quickly I can get through it.  It's going to be great!

heavymetal1967 #5 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 01:44

Major

• Players
  • 71958 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View Post__WarChild__, on Sep 11 2019 - 20:34, said:

I did not realize that they were going to be doing that.  That is incredibly generous of them to credit people back.

I currently have 16 Boosters because I only used 4 during the last Frontlines. I'm excited because I'll start using these at the beginning and see how quickly I can get through it.  It's going to be great!

I haven't and won't be buying any because I'm current on FL and have some free ones from last session left over and all ten from this month's mission. 

But for folks needing them, especially those behind in FL this is really nice and more incentive to buy some.

venom286 #6 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 02:01

Captain

• Players
  • 42820 battles

View Postheavymetal1967, on Sep 11 2019 - 19:22, said:

rip

venom286 #7 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 02:08

Captain

• Players
  • 42820 battles
Not going to Lie I am kind pizzed,I spent so many hours doing frontline, Now there are Boosters I do not even need,I done all that work for nothing really ,If they where going give out boosters they should done it at the start.

heavymetal1967 #8 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 02:57

Major

• Players
  • 71958 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View Postvenom286, on Sep 11 2019 - 21:08, said:

Not going to Lie I am kind pizzed,I spent so many hours doing frontline, Now there are Boosters I do not even need,I done all that work for nothing really ,If they where going give out boosters they should done it at the start.

Totally agree and they should've added the ticket opportunities as well.

Hopefully waiting on neither was an actual decision, but both came to be after FL was chugging along.

Not only because of the disregard for the player base, but because it makes more business sense to do them earlier if they knew about them.  Especially the boosters as a lot of folks that dropped did so citing slow progress and for every post there's more folks that follow suit that aren't posting.   I'm sure some have returned to FL because of them, but they likely lost more overall than have returned vs. if they put boosters in from the start.

GenPanzer #9 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 03:47

Major

• Players
  • 44559 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT

View Post__WarChild__, on Sep 11 2019 - 19:34, said:

View Postheavymetal1967, on Sep 11 2019 - 19:44, said:

I haven't and won't be buying any because I'm current on FL and have some free ones from last session left over and all ten from this month's mission. 

But for folks needing them, especially those behind in FL this is really nice and more incentive to buy some.

View Postheavymetal1967, on Sep 11 2019 - 20:57, said:

Totally agree and they should've added the ticket opportunities as well.

Hopefully waiting on neither was an actual decision, but both came to be after FL was chugging along.

Not only because of the disregard for the player base, but because it makes more business sense to do them earlier if they knew about them.  Especially the boosters as a lot of folks that dropped did so citing slow progress and for every post there's more folks that follow suit that aren't posting.   I'm sure some have returned to FL because of them, but they likely lost more overall than have returned vs. if they put boosters in from the start.

Well the big question is, what is WG going to do for all those that will hit Prestige 10 in this episode?

I mean, if the reasoning they added the boosters to get more players to play FL, then it stands to reason they will have to allow players to prestige past 10 or else lose even more that max out. I mean if we can't go past 10, there will be a lot less players in FL, with 2 more episodes to go after this one.

If they allow players to go above 10, will the rewards still be active (bonds, gold, boosters, tickets, etc). If WG allows for the rewards, I'm sure everyone that is maxed will be pleased they have so many boosters for all the goodies they'll be able to earn above prestige 10.

I can tell you, that if we can't go past 10 for anything, then I won't be playing FL once I max out.

Tuzban #10 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 11:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 36744 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

Yeah, I've been maxed out every episode. When these boosters came out, we got 10 for free. Well, I need only 5 to max out again. And for the upcoming episode we got 10 more. After using 5 more boosters to hit max prestige, I still have 10 boosters left, 20 after the next episode, and  finally 30 after the last episode. That would be enough to prestige 6 times.

But there hasn't been any indication of any incentive to play once you've hit prestige 10. So I guess, I was one of the dumb ones who grinded FL without boosters (that we didn't know were coming). #suckstobeme

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users