Why

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MDizN #1 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 03:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11602 battles

Wargamming, I thought you were going to do something about the problem of "Special Rounds" in the game. Getting to the point of it being no use to grind a heavy armor tank, because anyone can just punch the two key and there goes any advantage. Or are you making too much off the ability of the Stat players who feel the need to just hit the easy button so they can keep or improve their precious stats. I see the wallet warriors from tier I - X  spamming, hilarious as all get out seeing a Tier 1 tank throwing nothing but gold.. I really enjoy getting hit by a tank 2 tiers higher, that could easily kill me using normal or even HE. The enjoyment is being sucked out of this game quickly from the power creep introduced by the abundance of OP Premium tanks that are being rolled out almost on a weekly basis is being sucked. It is almost as if you don't care and are just trying to make as much as fast as you can before the bottom drops out.

OK trolls and fan bois-- have at it.

_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 03:23

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45840 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE
Armor shouldn't be impenetrable.  It's a safety net to allow a mistake or two.  If you don't want penned, be difficult to hit.  That's basically it.

AllieOop2 #3 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 03:29

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12 battles

View PostMDizN, on Sep 12 2019 - 03:20, said:

Wargamming, I thought you were going to do something about the problem of "Special Rounds" in the game. Getting to the point of it being no use to grind a heavy armor tank, because anyone can just punch the two key and there goes any advantage. Or are you making too much off the ability of the Stat players who feel the need to just hit the easy button so they can keep or improve their precious stats. I see the wallet warriors from tier I - X  spamming, hilarious as all get out seeing a Tier 1 tank throwing nothing but gold.. I really enjoy getting hit by a tank 2 tiers higher, that could easily kill me using normal or even HE. The enjoyment is being sucked out of this game quickly from the power creep introduced by the abundance of OP Premium tanks that are being rolled out almost on a weekly basis is being sucked. It is almost as if you don't care and are just trying to make as much as fast as you can before the bottom drops out.

Most tanks that are penned by special ammo (called Gold) would be penned by standard. Its a common excuse for poor play. So far as OPd Premimum tanks in the game again an excuse for poor play. Two tiers above is not nearly as common as complainers make it out to be. Three at top tier are not all OPd Prem monsters an can be killed with a little effort an knowledge.

Really getting old that players blame everything but themselves for piss poor play.

XVM_Ad_Astra #4 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 03:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19477 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View PostMDizN, on Sep 11 2019 - 19:20, said:

Wargamming, I thought you were going to do something about the problem of "Special Rounds" in the game. Getting to the point of it being no use to grind a heavy armor tank, because anyone can just punch the two key and there goes any advantage. Or are you making too much off the ability of the Stat players who feel the need to just hit the easy button so they can keep or improve their precious stats. Well, ideally you're suppose to use the armour effectively so you don't get penned. I have more problems with getting HE spammed since people can't pen me. I see the wallet warriors from tier I - X  spamming, hilarious as all get out seeing a Tier 1 tank throwing nothing but gold.. Why are you playing in tier 1 in the first place? I really enjoy getting hit by a tank 2 tiers higher, that could easily kill me using normal or even HE. Then why care? This is even more retarded, the fact that you admit that any shell type would have killed you but now your mad cuz it was gold. The enjoyment is being sucked out of this game quickly from the power creep introduced by the abundance of OP Premium tanks that are being rolled out almost on a weekly basis is being sucked. It is almost as if you don't care and are just trying to make as much as fast as you can before the bottom drops out.

Projectile_Misfired #5 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 04:21

Major

• Players
  • 38409 battles

View PostMDizN, on Sep 12 2019 - 02:20, said:

If they could easily kill you with normal or HE rounds, why does it matter that they're slinging Premium ammo? 

I mean, really, you're getting all bent outta shape over something that's actually laughable. I [edited]every time a Heavy 2 tiers above me hits my glass tank. Sure they're most likely pen, but that would probably have happened regardless of what they fire. But, they just threw away 1000, 2000, 3000, or even more. And, then when they miss, or, better yet, "bounce", I almost fall out of my chair. 

And what typically makes them soooo OP? That's right, it's usually their armor.

So, does it really make sense to scream for the reduction of Premium ammo and THEN complain about OP tanks?

Markd73 #6 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 04:36

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

Nice preemptive Ad Hominem. It makes your argument weaker to immediately attack anyone who may criticize/disagree with your position.

Note - armor is a crutch and should never be depended on. Angling and map awareness > straight up armor

Edited by Markd73, Sep 12 2019 - 04:36.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users