Jump to content


T-34 vs T- 34 shielded


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bbarton #1 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 14:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 35996 battles
  • 52
  • [J4F] J4F
  • Member since:
    08-24-2012
How is it that the T-34 has more armour than the T-34 shielded?

MagillaGuerilla #2 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 14:30

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25857 battles
  • 4,596
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013
They're the same on my screen. I think the shielded should have more.

the_dude_76 #3 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 15:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 34016 battles
  • 4,969
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011
The t34 Shielded has spaced armor on the sides of the hull and turret. Spaced armor is not added to the values listed. If you go to TanksGG and check out the armor model you'll find that  the sides of the t34S have approx an extra 20 mm of effective armor.

RoyalGreenPC #4 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 15:19

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23513 battles
  • 1,404
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013
It doesn't, T-34 Shielded does have a bit more armor. But it's not worth it, the normal T-34 is a vastly better tank overall.

the_dude_76 #5 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 15:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 34016 battles
  • 4,969
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostRoyalGreenPC, on Sep 12 2019 - 08:19, said:

It doesn't, T-34 Shielded does have a bit more armor. But it's not worth it, the normal T-34 is a vastly better tank overall.

 

Unless you want to earn credits or train crews for other tanks...



RoyalGreenPC #6 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 16:11

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23513 battles
  • 1,404
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View Postthe_dude_76, on Sep 12 2019 - 10:45, said:

Unless you want to earn credits or train crews for other tanks...

Yep. But there's like a dozen+ other RU meds there if you wanna crew train+earn creds which are a lot more fun to play as well lol.



the_dude_76 #7 Posted Sep 12 2019 - 17:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 34016 battles
  • 4,969
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostRoyalGreenPC, on Sep 12 2019 - 09:11, said:

Yep. But there's like a dozen+ other RU meds there if you wanna crew train+earn creds which are a lot more fun to play as well lol.

 

Sure but he wasn't asking about any of them...






7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users