Chieftain 907 Reward tanks

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

_VONSTEINER_ #1 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 07:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 31022 battles
  • [-RH-] -RH-
This Game needs a Handicapping system like BOWLING, to level the playing field for all players. TOP CLANS with Unicums should be on a separate map, or have some kind of handicap to even the matches and make it fair and equal for all players and clans to win TANKS instead of the same old top 20 clans OVER AND OVER, ad nauseum. This game could be the best game in the world if there was no bias of the top 25 clans having all the TOP PLAYERS and dominating clan wars. A handicap like a thinner armor on tanks, slower speed, reduced RNG, and such as that to equalize the battles and give a little clan the chance to beat a MAHOU, G, OR OTTER. It blows my mind that he same old TOP CLANS WIN ALL THE TANKS EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME. THOSE PLAYERS That have reward tanks should be disassociated with the reward tanks and taken OFF THE RANKINGS at the end, given GOLD INSTEAD< as they don't need the tanks any ways. THis is my feeling, and I was ask my many to express it.
_VONSTEINER_, C.O. Retreat Hell, (Finished like 300 behind the top 2700, again, and lost the bid on the Chieftain, again) Very frustrating, as I LOVE THIS GAME, but find it difficult to beat the top clans for landings and bonuses and such. Please hear my plea. Thanks.

_Smang_ #2 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 07:51

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37797 battles
  • [-RECK] -RECK

I don't think it would be fair to handicap good players so worse players would be on par. I think guys from mahou, youjo and otter should regularly kick the crap out of me. It's a fair contest. They're just better players.

As far as a separate map there usually is a kiddie pool option. It just pays out much less well in terms of gold/ victory points/ fame.

I do feel your pain on missing out on the reward tanks. I'm just not sure what they could do about it. Close to a third of participants get a tank. The auction is like a wildcard draw so they already have that. There's usually a reward tiering system already for the extra stuff.

Getting points off the big clans is difficult but shouldn't they get more for doing better? Let's assume you got into mahou and because your now in the top clan your penalized for being one of the best players. That doesn't sound fair does it?

Tldr- you may see a need for a more "even redistribution of wealth" and there may even be that need but, I don't think your proposed method is the way.

alphadogg64 #3 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 08:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 1163 battles
Yes yes, punish good players for being good reward bad players for being bad sounds good to me

Elevendy #4 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 08:42

Major

• -Players-
  • 22604 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View Post_VONSTEINER_, on Sep 12 2019 - 22:17, said:

This Game needs a Handicapping system like BOWLING, to level the playing field for all players. TOP CLANS with Unicums should be on a separate map, or have some kind of handicap to even the matches and make it fair and equal for all players and clans to win TANKS instead of the same old top 20 clans OVER AND OVER, ad nauseum. This game could be the best game in the world if there was no bias of the top 25 clans having all the TOP PLAYERS and dominating clan wars. A handicap like a thinner armor on tanks, slower speed, reduced RNG, and such as that to equalize the battles and give a little clan the chance to beat a MAHOU, G, OR OTTER. It blows my mind that he same old TOP CLANS WIN ALL THE TANKS EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME. THOSE PLAYERS That have reward tanks should be disassociated with the reward tanks and taken OFF THE RANKINGS at the end, given GOLD INSTEAD< as they don't need the tanks any ways. THis is my feeling, and I was ask my many to express it.
_VONSTEINER_, C.O. Retreat Hell, (Finished like 300 behind the top 2700, again, and lost the bid on the Chieftain, again) Very frustrating, as I LOVE THIS GAME, but find it difficult to beat the top clans for landings and bonuses and such. Please hear my plea. Thanks.

Yeah honestly dude you're 100% right. I wish the top clans would let new clans like YOUJO actually be in the top 20. Sick and tired of unicums getting all the rewards.

DakilIzor #5 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 08:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17098 battles
  • [BULBA] BULBA
a certain mahou executive officer owes me a few favors, let me see if i can get you in :B

Frontline_Legend_theruev #6 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 08:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 25331 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ
Just get one 4head

Firemoth #7 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 09:30

Major

• Players
  • 38039 battles

View Post_VONSTEINER_, on Sep 13 2019 - 16:17, said:

your suggestion sounds great.

so when will you be taking your handicap so that sub 40%ers can get reward tanks?

Edited by Firemoth, Sep 13 2019 - 09:30.

Tolos #8 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 09:41

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostFiremoth, on Sep 13 2019 - 08:30, said:

your suggestion sounds great.

so when will you be taking your handicap so that sub 40%ers can get reward tanks?

Now now, he doesn't want it THAT fair. Just fair enough for HIM to get a tank. 

TheDerpinator9000 #9 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 10:29

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17358 battles
  • [L-O-K] L-O-K

So...... Why should Mahou, Youjo, Relic, Otter, or any other top clan be punished for MY lack of skill? Essentially, make it uneven so you can get a tank undeserved..?

uberdice #10 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 10:29

Major

• Players
  • 26897 battles
Do you also ask the IOC for a separate running event so that fat people won't have to compete against Usain Bolt?

Atragon #11 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 10:57

Major

• Players
  • 43449 battles

View PostDakilIzor, on Sep 13 2019 - 02:53, said:

a certain mahou executive officer owes me a few favors, let me see if i can get you in :B

Careful there could be voodoo involved

Edited by Atragon, Sep 13 2019 - 11:00.

bigbear72us #12 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 12:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46110 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU

View Postuberdice, on Sep 13 2019 - 04:29, said:

Do you also ask the IOC for a separate running event so that fat people won't have to compete against Usain Bolt?

The Olympics are a class of their own.  Most sports have different classes, divisions, leagues, etc. This helps in keeping a level playing field. Clan wars should have different divisions with separate maps based on ELO.  Once a lower level clan improves, they move up to a higher division.

_Smang_ #13 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 12:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37797 battles
  • [-RECK] -RECK

View Postbigbear72us, on Sep 13 2019 - 06:06, said:

The Olympics are a class of their own.  Most sports have different classes, divisions, leagues, etc. This helps in keeping a level playing field. Clan wars should have different divisions with separate maps based on ELO.  Once a lower level clan improves, they move up to a higher division.

So if they added back the greenland map for newer clans and it where sequestered by elo you'd be okay with a lesser reward? Everyone on the main map is playing for the 907 and your playing for a is5 or something?

Narwl_Legend_Emu #14 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 12:48

Sergeant

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 41067 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View Postbigbear72us, on Sep 13 2019 - 03:06, said:

I agree completely with there are different division. but also note that the different division also get paid differently. If you want different leagues don't expect same rewards. Just saying. 

Tolos #15 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 12:50

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View Postbigbear72us, on Sep 13 2019 - 11:06, said:

Clan wars DID have ' separate maps ', IE tier 6 and 8, and you know what happened. the best clans at tier 6 stayed there to farm and not move up, the best clans at tier 8 stayed to farm and not move up. The issue isn't the system, its players wanting it EASIER for themselves rather than trying to get to a higher level.

I mean it's much easier to make excuses ( not saying you are ) than it is to get better at the game. 

Tolos #16 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 12:51

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostNarwl_Legend_Emu, on Sep 13 2019 - 11:48, said:

I agree completely with there are different division. but also note that the different division also get paid differently. If you want different leagues don't expect same rewards. Just saying. 

Well we did have those ' divisions ' with tier 6 and 8 clan wars, but the bad clans at tier 6 still whined they couldn't make any gold, and the bad clans at tier 8 whined they couldn't make any gold. 

GenPanzer #17 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 12:57

Major

• Players
  • 44576 battles
  • [EFFIT] EFFIT

View Post_VONSTEINER_, on Sep 13 2019 - 01:17, said:

Life will be hard on you if you keep with this attitude.

Projectile_Misfired #18 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 12:59

Major

• Players
  • 38440 battles

View Post_VONSTEINER_, on Sep 13 2019 - 06:17, said:

I'm not in any clan and STILL think this is a bad suggestion(no offense).

Now, maybe a better suggestion would be to bring back the Gold, Silver, Bronze, and "the rest of you" leagues that clans used to be in. This could help keep your clan from playing the best clans. However, it would also mean that, until you make it to the Gold league where you do play the best teams, the rewards you could possibly win won't be as good.

But, the problem with doing it that way would be that now the bottom clans of the Gold league would miss out on earning reward tanks while the better teams in Silver league can still get them (they may be a lesser reward, but still something is better than nothing).

Desert_Fox_1969 #19 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 12:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35369 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
But Bernie said he can have reward tanks for free. Just change the Economy system a little and give all a free reward tank. 

Garandster #20 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 13:38

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5992 battles
Do we keep lowering par to get tanks till I just enter a code to get mine?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users