Rudy-multinational Szarik

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

omi5cron #1 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 08:47

Major

• Players
  • 23627 battles

this is a nice trend.however...

will Szarik ever get his bark back? (WITHOUT a mod). i bought the Rudy the first day...can confirm that Szarik DID bark as sixth-sense alarm.it was a while later after some follow-on patch that his "bark" was "muzzled".

not a big thing,but if mods can do it NOW and WG did it at the START...cant WG return his bark?

or is it like the US and the moon race....we DID have the tech to get there but now we cant cobble together the tech to get BACK there.

Edited by omi5cron, Sep 16 2019 - 08:47.

R_ArcWolf #2 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 09:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 11534 battles

it would be nice, but it's probably at the bottom of the to-do-list which includes gems like: New OP Premium tanks, New Maps, New Premiums in general, New bad light tank line, re-balance armor, re-balance gold ammo to mess up the armor re-balance... i could go on forever

i say this all sarcastically of course.

stalkervision #3 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 09:26

Major

• Players
  • 68503 battles
Interesting topic.

Sink_Stuff #4 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 11:46

Captain

• Players
  • 15532 battles
The contract for the original dog's voice is up and now he is demanding more treaties, play toys, and a new bed. Negotiations are in progress but it looks like he is standing firm on his new contract demands. 

AndrewSledge #5 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 14:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 36304 battles
  • [1_FFD] 1_FFD
I think the barking disappeared when they had the patch that let you choose your own sound for sixth sense. I doubt they will re-implement it, because the idiots at WOT NA haven't been around long enough to remember that the bark was there originally. If they don't know about it and don't believe it, they certainly won't pass it on to Minsk.

spud_tuber #6 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 16:35

Major

• Players
  • 58950 battles

View Postomi5cron, on Sep 16 2019 - 01:47, said:

*snip*

or is it like the US and the moon race....we DID have the tech to get there but now we cant cobble together the tech to get BACK there.

Probably very much like that, actually.   The people who actually got their hands dirty doing the work are gone,  and they didn't keep good enough notes to allow others to duplicate their work(without costing more than starting from scratch would in the case of the moon thing)

JONDIESATTHEEND #7 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 17:10

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12346 battles
  • [GOD_] GOD_

View Postomi5cron, on Sep 16 2019 - 01:47, said:

this is a nice trend.however...

will Szarik ever get his bark back? (WITHOUT a mod). i bought the Rudy the first day...can confirm that Szarik DID bark as sixth-sense alarm.it was a while later after some follow-on patch that his "bark" was "muzzled".

not a big thing,but if mods can do it NOW and WG did it at the START...cant WG return his bark?

Going to the moon was more about propaganda than science. I think we would learn far more sending out probes than going back to the moon. You could send out many, many probes for the cost of a moon landing. Also Obama gutted the exploration/tech divisions of NASA to turn their focus on  Global cooling Global warming  climate change. Plus the bureaucracy is out of control and has been taken over by seat holders not wanting to take a risk. 

24cups #8 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 17:14

Major

• Players
  • 24500 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostJONDIESATTHEEND, on Sep 16 2019 - 11:10, said:

Going to the moon was more about propaganda than science. I think we would learn far more sending out probes than going back to the moon. You could send out many, many probes for the cost of a moon landing. Also Obama gutted the exploration/tech divisions of NASA to turn their focus on  Global cooling Global warming  climate change. Plus the bureaucracy is out of control and has been taken over by seat holders not wanting to take a risk. 

If there was money in it they'd go back.  There isn't so they won't. 

spud_tuber #9 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 17:24

Major

• Players
  • 58950 battles

View PostJONDIESATTHEEND, on Sep 16 2019 - 10:10, said:

There are still things humans do better than machines.  One of those is complex maintenance.   If someone wished to establish infrastructure on the moon or in orbit thereof, such as re fueling stations, radio or optical telescopes, asteroid interceptors, etc then there is a practical motivation for attempting manned flights to the moon again.

Izgoy0899 #10 Posted Sep 16 2019 - 17:35

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 605 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE
Be nice if they would just let us transfer crews like console can.  Any premium tank can take any crew regardless of class.  That way I don't have to screw around with 2-3 tanks just to train a crew because crews don't fit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users