Frontlines: Problems/Nerfs/Issues

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Midwinter_Apathy #21 Posted Sep 17 2019 - 21:21

Captain

• Players
  • 53434 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

Another issue - LAG.... Kraftwerk is lagging like hell and giving me issues in regards to my ping. I could run Normandy just well on ULTRA (like full ultra, everything up to 100 with 90-120 fp)s without a problem.

This one is giving me random drops, kills my ping, kills everything.... Sometimes fps would jump from 30 to 80, and 80 is max I can achieve. Annoying asf...

Also, @Warching, yeah, it's much harder to become general now...

Midwinter_Apathy #22 Posted Sep 17 2019 - 23:03

Captain

• Players
  • 53434 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

Btw, players are more m0r0n1c than ever... They are ending battles in 8-10 minutes, without any intention to get past captain... I find it really hard to make it to EVEN MAJOR... ffs

I'm half way done with my XP to Prestige X and can't wait to get the AE Phase 1 and stop playing this mode...

EDIT: WOW THE FKN 1MB3CILES... NO ONE CAN'T PLAY FOR DOODY....
Apes... Only 4 of us were Captains on Normandy, map everyone played for 8 months... On attack... No one did jack bull, but camped and get killed one by one, while us, who tried to cap, were getting rushed, as those cretins watched... Jesus...

Combine this with lag, frame drops, guns not shooting and all the other glitches and you have the best game mode ever... Kudos to WG and to all the players who shouldn't be past tier 2 with their 43% WR.

Edited by _Ayreon_, Sep 17 2019 - 23:30.

tod914 #23 Posted Sep 18 2019 - 02:50

Major

• Players
  • 65502 battles

So in summation, the new map should be called "Krapwerk"?

Also having issues with the Recon flight.  I don't mind the map layout so much.  A few of the initial building defensive positions should be thinned out.

The win or loss is going to come down to your team, even if it's slighted towards Defense.  Some matches, I feel like I'm in the Windex aisle at Costco with all the view port lickers red line camping in their heavies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users