Thank You Thank You Thank You WGaming

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Yojimbo50 #1 Posted Sep 17 2019 - 16:23

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 24595 battles
Thank You so much for the new map on frontline.  I play a lot on this game and my nephew who lives 1500 miles plays at night sometimes for an hour or so.  It gives me a chance to talk with family and connect with him more than ever.  Well lately he has been cancelling a lot due to his busy life and to the fact that he probably is getting bored (as well as me) with the same old maps in RB.  Last night we got together for frontline and he played for over two hours, we laughed so much and felt like we were playing a new game.  On top of that you had both maps interchange which really peaked our interest.  Thank You once again and please think about adding maps to the Random Play as its the only game besides Frontline that we play.

IamJMan999 #2 Posted Sep 17 2019 - 16:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16964 battles
I was gonna make my own TY post today, but i'll just piggy back off of yours. Thanks WG. Most people are just complaining about this or that, but I've thoroughly enjoyed frontline so far this episode. I'm not sure if it's as much the new map or the 2 new tanks you got my money for - Progetto/Somua, but I have been racking in the credits and I might actually prestige another time or two. The frontline booster is phenomenal and I've managed to gain 8mill credits in a day and a half of playing. 

wayne_1313 #3 Posted Sep 17 2019 - 20:06

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7638 battles
pretty good map

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users