PSA: SERIOUSLY. THIS IS A MUST READ!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

MajorRenegade #41 Posted Sep 19 2019 - 18:19

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 30395 battles

View PostYANKEE137, on Sep 18 2019 - 14:00, said:

How can they afford it ? I thought the whole shtick was based in free Excelsior codes for new people.

im guess the FL rental codes

Kliphie #42 Posted Sep 19 2019 - 18:22

Major

• Players
  • 32830 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View PostMajorRenegade, on Sep 19 2019 - 12:19, said:

im guess the FL rental codes

They say as much in chat

g327 #43 Posted Sep 19 2019 - 22:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17439 battles

View PostBattleshipBob27, on Sep 19 2019 - 12:18, said:

I said your stats were terrible. I didn’t you as a person are terrible. You’re probably a cool guy that would enjoy a beer or two with me. 

I am not a former Navy guy, I like model ships and Pacific Theather history. But world of warships is boring and my friends tank so here I am. 

If you want to toon I can help your game play. Maybe after 100-200 games we will run into the Excelsior jerks. My daughter and I have only seen them once in our games. We managed to ignore them and carry the win even with them and the couple people they bothered. More damage and exp for us. Fine with me. She has a 1000+ WN8 with 1400 recents and is only 10. 

1. It's really cool that you and your daughter play the game together. Building bonding daddy-daughter activities are extremely important. Those activities become memories that you two will share well into her adulthood. I speak from experience. 

2. She is really good. If she keeps progressing at that level, we will be reading that she won a $3 million e-sports tournament like that 15 year old did earlier this summer. 

3. When you wrote "You complain about others play but your play is what everyone complains about. It’s the same terrible players playing badly." And also "Maybe if you...were better you could blow off a couple of people being jerks instead of it bothering you so much." I took that as being quite personal. BUT you are saying that you ripped my stats not me, I will take you at your word and consider all the stuff before was just a misunderstanding between what you wrote and what I inferred.

We are good now, yes?

4. I appreciate your offer to platoon with me. I do. A few others have also offered to do that as well. Thank you for that. I just might take you up in that someday.

5.  One last thing about stats. I firmly believe that one's stats and game skills and stats are completely irrelevant about any topic EXCEPT those of game play and game strategy. Consequently, I would never consider offering my comments or opinions on either of those topics on this forum. I would read and ask questions but never make a statement. 

But pleading my case for a moment, my overall stats are pretty weak because prior to my son-in-law getting me hooked on this addictive game almost two years ago, I had never played any online game in my life. Never as in not one game, not one time. (By the way, the son-in-law has been written out of the will)

I spent my first 6000 battles running around in T3-5 pixel tanks amazed at the graphics and tank details and having pure fun. I didn't even know that there were in game sounds until for the first 8 months. Serious. 

Now my recent stats- except for last night's 6 win-13 loss disaster- haven't been that terrible. According to tanks.gg:

g327 has a 7 Day WN8 of 948; a 30 WN8 of 906, and last 1000 battle WN8 of 876. And a win percentage of above 50% for all of those periods.  

In the past couple of months I have been playing a tank rotation of LeFH (I know- an arty!), the M10 RFBM at T5 and the T8 Super Pershing and Lorraine, with the frequent additions of the  Somua and Udes14-5, and occasionally a few other T7 and T8 vehicles thrown in for variety.  

6. I am not much of a beer drinker but if you move into the realm of tequila shots, then I am in!

Edited by g327, Sep 20 2019 - 00:24.

Markd73 #44 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 03:06

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostManiac57c, on Sep 19 2019 - 03:46, said:

Nice toxic garbage post fanboi. Lol

So I point out your fallacious reasoning and you respond with another Ad Hominem? That sounds intellectually dishonest.

Markd73 #45 Posted Sep 20 2019 - 03:08

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostKliphie, on Sep 19 2019 - 15:34, said:

The people who are commenting with no idea of what the OP is complaining about are what make this community great.

So much this 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users